Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:23 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno

...too much energy? -chin rub- Is 'Sora' a renewable energy source? Might make a good Mako substitute....

Just put him on a hamster wheel with a piece of candy in front of his nose.

...I do like this idea. I'll have to bring it up to the boss later. -nod-. We might have found a way to bring Shinra back in business. Oh yeah. Pay raise here I come! =D

Plus he can open literally any lock, so there's that.
I've been wanting to take him into a bank safe but I can't come up with a convincing enough lie.

TurkReno
Y'know what?! I got a better idea! >D -goes and raids ELENA's closets.- S'like...free clothes, right? =O

( Ah, so that explains the avatar, I thought you were trying to sneak into the Honey Bee Inn. )

This is also true. Hm.... Tell him....uh...lost hearts are stored in there and it is owned by the evil lord Voldemort?

XD One does not need to sneak into the honey bee. Can walk right in as long as you got a pass. Nah, you needa cross dress to see the Don, unless you're employed by ShinRa. >D

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:03 pm
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake

( Ah, so that explains the avatar, I thought you were trying to sneak into the Honey Bee Inn. )

This is also true. Hm.... Tell him....uh...lost hearts are stored in there and it is owned by the evil lord Voldemort?

XD One does not need to sneak into the honey bee. Can walk right in as long as you got a pass. Nah, you needa cross dress to see the Don, unless you're employed by ShinRa. >D

Like Reno sneaks into any place... Please see before referenced video  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:14 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake

This is true, don't got to sneak.
...and bright red hair is bad for sneaking anyway....

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:15 pm
Elena Chan-chan

Also, thanks for the item. =X
-Dons shades- Oh yeah....

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake

aahahahahhaah i love ur avi emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:50 pm
Sora with Wings

aahahahahhaah i love ur avi emotion_awesome

thank you emotion_awesome if SOMEONE digs through my closet, I'm gonna have fun too twisted

TurkReno
Also, thanks for the item. =X
-Dons shades- Oh yeah....

you're welcome~ ♪♫ I saw it on your list... what are friends for? 4laugh  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:52 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake

This is true, don't got to sneak.
...and bright red hair is bad for sneaking anyway....

You're Shinra's little (giant) peacock *pats your head*  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:47 pm
Elena Chan-chan

Uh... -fluffs, preens and struts around?-  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:25 pm
TurkReno

That could work. There is the issue of how to distract him afterward so we can load all the money in the getaway car, though.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:29 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno

That could work. There is the issue of how to distract him afterward so we can load all the money in the getaway car, though.

Hm...Send him off else where looking for more captive hearts? Because y'know, only he can open the lock, which means he has to do it, while he does that you're uh-er...loading the car with other...captive hearts...maybe? XD  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:00 pm
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno

Hm...Send him off else where looking for more captive hearts? Because y'know, only he can open the lock, which means he has to do it, while he does that you're uh-er...loading the car with other...captive hearts...maybe? XD

Maybe we can tell him the bags of cash are actually bags of heats and he needs to get them to 'safety' before the 'enemies' come. They'll be disguised as cops.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:28 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno

Maybe we can tell him the bags of cash are actually bags of heats and he needs to get them to 'safety' before the 'enemies' come. They'll be disguised as cops.

This might work... Hm.. yes.... -chin rub.- This plan seems like it'll work.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:24 am
TurkReno
This might work... Hm.. yes.... -chin rub.- This plan seems like it'll work.

Say it does, what should we buy?
emotion_dealwithit

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:16 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

Well i meant it more metaphorically but it seems to come so natural to you...  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:05 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

Well i meant it more metaphorically but it seems to come so natural to you...

We'll uh... blame your dress, yes... that's it.  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games