Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia walked toward the girl. Nice to meet you. I was on my way back to the studio then after my shift is done there I have work at the diner. Pia said this with a smile.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina

Rainie nods "cool!" she said. "I currently need to find a job...I live with my dad" she explains. She smiles towards the girl and looks towards the ocean again. She wondered if there were any other mermaids here besides her.  

Yui Matsune

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:53 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia looked at Rainie. That sounds nice, Raine. But first, you need a good education if you want to get a job. Pia said this wondering if Rainie was attending a school.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:23 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina

She frowns and sighs "well I attended highschool atleast" she then sighs "but that's it" she explains.  

Yui Matsune

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:57 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia looked at Rainie. So, where's your dad? I would like to meet him. Pia said with a smile then looked at the Time on her pager. Oh, is that really the time? I'd better be going back to the studio for the rest of The Morning Crew on Cartoon Network. It airs every morning at 6AM to 10AM. See you around, Rainie. Pia walked off then headed back to the TV Studio Building.
*exit*

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:01 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

*time skip*
Pia returned to the beach after eating dinner and a hard day of work to unwind. Upon arriving, Pia took a walk and wondered if she'll run into this Rainie person again. ...

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina

Rainie was sitting on the beach half her body in the water the rest in the sand. She was staring out at the water in mermaid form. No one was around at this time and she blinked when she heard footsteps.' "Crap" she said and tries to wiggle into the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:27 am
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia looked around for this Rainie person. Rainie? I came back to see you. Where are you? Pia says this as she walks on the beach looking for Rainie, hoping to see her again. Rainie?

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:19 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina

Raine sighs as she was unable to wiggle in the water in time. So she raises her hand and smiles over at Pia "over here!" she called. She wasnt to thrilled with people knowing a rainbow mermaid existed but she had no choice right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:23 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

David Watson
Student Councilor

Pia ran over to where Rainie. Rainie, there you are. Pia says this as to Rainie as she was happy to see her again. Rainie, how are you? Would you like to see where I live? Pia says this then notices something different about Rainie. Rainie, where did you get that lovely costume? It looks so nice.

Meanwhile elsewhere on the beach, David decided to take a walk on the beach after a day of working as Student Councilor. It's such a nice night outside. I wonder if there's someone out there that I may like. David thought this as he took his walk.

Yui Matsune

Luminiss

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:38 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Pia Andreu
Waitress

David Watson
Student Councilor

Pia ran over to where Rainie. Rainie, there you are. Pia says this as to Rainie as she was happy to see her again. Rainie, how are you? Would you like to see where I live? Pia says this then notices something different about Rainie. Rainie, where did you get that lovely costume? It looks so nice.

Meanwhile elsewhere on the beach, David decided to take a walk on the beach after a day of working as Student Councilor. It's such a nice night outside. I wonder if there's someone out there that I may like. David thought this as he took his walk.

Yui Matsune

Luminiss

Quote:

Estelle Marinus
Mermaid

A wave of seawater rushed over Estelle. Once a beautiful mermaid with blue hair and matching scales- Her tail had long since vanished into a pair of human legs. As the water filled her lungs, Estelle jolted awake and began to cough out the seawater. Ugh, where am I?

She immediately took in her surroundings. She noticed the humans enjoying their time under the sun. She noticed her own legs as well at this point, and screamed in terror..

Regaining her composure, she grabbed a beach towel in an unoccupied area and wrapped it around her waist to cover up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:44 am
Pia Andreu
Waitress

David Watson
Student Councilor

David noticed a girl on the beach, she head matching teal hair and eyes but was covered in a beach towel. What was she doing out here in the middle of the night? David went to where she was Excuse me, but are you alright? David said this to the girl.

Luminiss

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:49 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Pia Andreu
Waitress

David Watson
Student Councilor

David noticed a girl on the beach, she head matching teal hair and eyes but was covered in a beach towel. What was she doing out here in the middle of the night? David went to where she was Excuse me, but are you alright? David said this to the girl.

Luminiss

Quote:

Estelle Marinus
Mermaid

Estelle heard a voice and the footsteps of a person coming near. As she tried to run in fear, she tripped over her own feet and ended up with a face full of sand.

As she got up, she turned toward the human Be Brave. she thought to herself.

I am Estelle Marinus, I can assure you that i'm just fine. She said sternly as she tried to maintain a 'stance-of-command' to usher the human away..However, her knees began to tremble slightly, showing her uncertainty..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:53 am
Pia Andreu
Waitress

David Watson
Student Councilor

David looked at Estelle who was trouble standing, then introduced himself to the girl. David Waston, a Student Councilor. You look like you're having trouble standing. Did something happen to you, Estelle? David said this to Estelle as he holds her & helps her maintain her balance.

Luminiss

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:43 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Estelle Marinus
Mermaid

Estelle recollected the events of the past day. Her head hurt slightly..I'm not really sure what happened..she said. I was swimming in the reef and I think a current blew me off course..There was a pause while she was trying to remember. Perhaps I bumped my head on some coral and ended up here. She added.  
Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games