Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:37 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Misty walked with Yogtz behind her

"how is Sophia, sis?"

Sasha sighed.
"not too good, she's not recovering."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:56 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yogtz floated into the infirmary behind Misty. He saw that it was fairly crowded and Eclipse was there. "What seems to be the trouble Kupo? Short staffed or what?" he asked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:01 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Sasha turned to Yogtz
"Sophia isn't responding to any of the medicine ive given her. First she was hot, very hot, now shes very cold. Her pulse is weak...its nothing ive seen before."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:41 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Yogtz flew closer to Sophia. "I'm assuming you've tried magic already Kupo? I'm not usually called in until magic is confirmed not to work," he looked over Sophia's body. "Sudden high fever and then chills... Were it not for the lowered blood pressure I'd say she just has a really bad cold Kupo. I haven't come across anything like this lately either. What was she doing before she was brought here kupo?" he asked Sasha.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:00 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

"She was pummeling a sand bag going past breaking her fists. SHe hasn't been taking care of herself either. " Misty said

"she's been sick for a while, I think since her keyblade was destroyed."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:19 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Yogtz sighed and rubbed his temples. "How did I know darkness would get involved in this? Well, if it is a keyblade related thing, I'm not exactly an expert in that kupo. If not, she seems to have overworked herself, added stress, and possibly severed blood vessels in her hands. Her immune system is beat to hell from mistreatment and stress, so she may have caught something. That is assuming the broken keyblade thing doesn't have anything to do with it mind you kupo," he said. "Unfortunately, items made in synthesis rarely deal with pathological agents kupo. They deal more with tissue damage," he said putting a hand to his chin. He began thinking of a what could possibly cause this.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:39 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Sasha sighs deeply
"So medicine wont help.....damn....the last time I kept her here, she kept trying to get out....." she shakes her head lowering it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:17 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan
Yogtz put a hand on Sasha's shoulder. "Now now, I said store items deal with tissue damage. I never said there wasn't anything that could help kupo," he said smiling. "An entire section of my alchemy book deals with non-combat related medicine. I know there's immunity boosters in there somewhere kupo," he lifted one of Sophia's hands and examined. "Regardless, these will need surgery and a cast. There's no way she's going to be seeing combat for a while kupo. What's her role in the faculty by the way?" he asked. He had never met Sophia before and was unfamiliar with the roles of the majority of the administration beyond Eclipse and Sasha.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:22 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Sasha started to cheer up

"Sophia is a student. She's Headmaster Eclipse's girlfriend" she said motioning to Eclipse whom was still in the room  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami huffed in boredom. "I can't take this..."
She swung her feet off the bed and stood up. "I might as well help out around here while I'm here. I'll just die of boredom doing nothing."
She walked to the edge of the bed and tripped on her bags. "Damn!" She limped. "Wot the hell?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

"Before you ask Yogtz yes Diz already talked to the school board about our relationship. They have approved. What do we need to cure her?" He asked as he stood there still holding Sophia's hand. Shido just stood to the side waiting for a chance to help.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:40 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Yogtz nodded. So this is the walking ethics violation, he thought. He gently placed Sophia's hand back on the bed. "I can boost her immune system for a while and raise her blood pressure back to normal and fix her hands. Fever and chills should go away with time, but this may be temporary kupo. I still have a feeling the broken keyblade has something to do with this. I know they share a bond with their masters or are connected to their hearts or some such thing kupo," he said floating toward the door. "I need to grab my book and surgery tools. I'll be back in a minute or so kupo. Just make sure she doesn't try anything stupid and keep her covered up," He paused before leaving. Do you happen to have anesthetic here Kupo? I've already had to perform surgery here without it and that wasn't pleasant for anyone involved," he asked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:55 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
kurai_18

Misty dashed and grabbed Nami before she fell to the ground.
She was slightly purring

"you alright? you are free to go."

"of course I do, and anesthesia. " Sasha said
"Although she's been out cold since she got here."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She bent down and rubbed her shoe-covered foot. "Aye, I'm bloody fine. Just stubbed my toe a bit."
She looked at the bags. It took her a few minutes to realize they were hers. "Well, yeah, I guess I should get these to our room, then." She set her hands to her waist and stared at the bags. "Prolly gonna have to be two trips..." She muttered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:07 pm
kalenakeeper"
][quote="knux_nyan

kurai_18

Yogtz nodded. "Doesn't hurt to be redundant Kupo. I don't want her waking up suddenly in the middle of surgery and screaming bloody murder and being confused. Last time that happened Eric had to punch a kid," Yogtz realized what he just said. "That's a story for another time kupo," he said quickly flying out the door.

(will time skip after your post since posting basically one sentence in the classroom isn't really worth it when we all know that he will get the stuff anyway,)

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games