Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:54 pm
]Awella Hawk

"If you say so.", she said before she started to heal her ankle. Once she healed her ankle up all the way, she stood up and walked around a bit. Once it no longer effected her, she gone back out into the storm. Though she told Marius that her ankle was healed up before going back to work.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was worried when Awella started to walk around but when she explained what happened he let her continue to work although he kept an eye on Awella. The storm kept up for a while but after an hour or more the storm ended. The crew was exhausted and Marius was leaning against the railing of the ship. He too was tired from fighting through the storm.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:22 pm
Awella Hawk

Despite how tired everyone was after the storm, she seemed to still have a bit of energy. Now she gone over to Marius and rubbed his back a bit. Before going back to fixing the fishing nets.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled at Awella and then said to the crew."Okay lads you get thirty minutes to rest and then we are back on track."Marius then placed his back against the railing and sat down.He like everyone else was exhausted.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:43 am
Awella Hawk

She was fixing the nets in an out of the way area on the deck. Though she set them down before going over to Marius. She rubbed his shoulder as she sat beside him. Now she pecked his cheek and leaned against him.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius took a breath in trying to regain some energy after the storm hit. He wasn't as tired as he would be normally and that was a bit surprising and yet it wasn't. He remembered that he went beyond death and came back. That might explain his energy now. When he felt Awella sit down next to him and peck his cheek he looked to her."You're okay right. Nothing to exhausting."He placed and arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:02 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded before giggling. "Well, I rested for a bit before I remembered my healing powers. So I'm alright.", she said, before taking his free hand and rubbing his palm. Though that was before she put her palm against his. Of course she was different like him which meant if and when they had kids, they'd be a 'threat' to the 'supernatural society'.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded and then seemed to be relieved hearing that she was fine. He gently squeezed her hand. After squeezing her hand he noted that there was a brief glow of energy surrounding their hands. He looked back to her and then smiled. He knew that they were different from other beings. He didn't care though. He knew that he would defend her until his last breath. He leaned forward and captured her lips briefly."Well as long as you are safe.
I believe that everything will be alright. The crew is safe as well. Those are my main concerns."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:43 pm
Awella Hawk

She smiled when he squeezed her hand, only to notice the glow of energy. Of course she returned the kiss and smiled. Before nodding and she started to squeeze his hand in return. "I know what you mean, cause you're my love, my heart, and now apart of my soul.", she said and smiled. "As the crew is apart of our family. Though I'm curious if we should have kids, or when.", she added, on before kissing his cheek again.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius thought about that."I wouldn't know when would be a good time for children. Honestly I would be scared of having children. Being raised by a pirate crew isn't the best place for children. I was lucky to have survived my own childhood."He looked a little saddened and was looking at the sky. But soon enough he shook his head and then back to Awella."Well then how about you. Would you want children."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:16 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and shrugged,"Well, we'd have to ask Damian how long of a time frame we'd have to have kids. But aside from that, I say when things get to dangerous for us to have this job. Though we could always find another job later down the road.", she said, before looking at him,"As for children, I'd want a couple. And I could always go inland when we're preparing to have a family. But we can figure it out when we actually get there.", she said, before she rubbed his knuckles with her thumb.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius stood up and then looked back to Awella."Well maybe when we get back to land we could "practice" how we would get children."A flirtatious grin appeared on his lips before he went and checked on his crew. After the thirty minutes passed he took his place at the helm of the ship."Alright you worthless sea rats. Get this ship moving."His crew got to work on the ship at his command and he continued them on their course.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:38 pm
Awella Hawk

Of course she blushed and face palmed when he said this. Only to watch him go back around to the other crew. Of course she gone back to fixing the fishing nets and other odd jobs like that. For at least the thirty or so minutes he was checking on the crew. Now she took the fishing nets to their normal spot and gone to the helm. "And what job should I be on today?", she asked him, with a raised eyebrow.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius thought about what he could have her do."Well I suppose you could take up your old position in the crow's nest. Although I would leave the decision to you. You can handle yourself as ably as any member of the crew."He kept the ship on course.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:19 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded hearing this and quickly pecked his cheek. Though before he could return the favor, she jumped down all the stairs and was already climbing the mast. Of course she was up in the crow's nest in less than forty or so seconds; if not less. Once she was up there, she settled down and was looking around.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games