Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Yes please, and trust me you'd hate dresses too if you were forced into them.", she said, as she looked up at him. She could tell he liked it on her, but she felt in a weird way almost naked with the damn thing on, despite how much skin it covered up.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded to Abigail and then with just a thought Abigail's clothes changed back to what she was wearing before Aphrodite changed it."There you go Abigail. The same thing you were wearing before."He kissed her forehead and then held her against him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Thank you.", she said and pecked his jaw. "So... How long should the wedding wait?", she finally asked after a couple of quiet minutes. This was something serious, but she knew his meeting was serious too.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought over her question."In all honesty Abigail I think that you should decide the the date. Because for me I'm fine with any date. I don't have people that would honestly be happy for me. Maybe Lucius would be happy and maybe Lady Hel and Anubis might congratulate but there wouldn't be anyone else. You are the one that has a family that cares for you. So pick any date and I will happily oblige you."Damian then placed a small kiss on her lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to him and nodded, not bothering to argue with him. "Maybe with time you'll realize how many more important people you do have in your life.", she said only to kiss him back.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Maybe I might learn but I wouldn't place to much stock in that."Damian then sighed and said."The next part of the meeting should be starting soon. Do you want to head there now or would you want to show up late."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. Now she some how rolled Damian onto his back only to pin him with his hands under her knees. "What do you think?", she asked him well raising a lazy eyebrow.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned."Well I would say that we show up late. Since they wait until everyone shows up before starting the meeting. And after what they put you through I say make them wait for you."Damian then turned to mist and appeared behind her and started to kiss her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him and when he appeared behind her, she jumped. Only to gasp and moan when he kissed her neck. "No, fair Damian.", she wiggled a bit. Blushing as she tilted her head to the side as she allowed her hair to fall away.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then said."Oh Abigail haven't you heard the saying. All is fair in love and war. Well I say this is the love part of that saying. So everything is fair."Then he started to nibble her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let him continued and let out a sexy whine,"Damian~!", she exclaimed, before shivering and stayed in his hold.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled then started to nibble her ear. Eventually he moved them both so he could pin her down. Damian then kissed her lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Somehow he got her on her back and pinned her down. Though when he nibbled on her ear she blushed and let out a couple of giggles. Now she kissed him back and caught his lower lip between her teeth. She grinned a bit and sucked on his lower lip, before licking his lip. Her hands gone into his hair and played with it now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and went to nibble her ear again. After that he kissed her neck and the underpart of her jaw. After a couple more minutes of them continuing on in this way Damian said."Alright Abigail we should go now. I mean the sooner we end this the sooner we can leave."Damian then got up and walked to the flap of his tent. Before he left he said to Abigail."Why don't we continue this back at home when this is all over?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and smiled only to moan,"Fine, then honey.", she smiled. When he got off the bed, she then followed him and laced her fingers in with his. "And I'll be the one to pick if we continue or not.", she said with a wink.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games