Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:35 pm
Thank you for accepting my request ~ ^ u ^

Ello, I am Auto / Kitten, I joined in 07 (Thanks to Naruto's first movie !). Back when I enjoyed getting on, questing for items, hanging out with friends in towns/rally. These past few months have been crazy while also sad. I would really like for Gaia to go back to what it use to be.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:45 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten
Thank you for accepting my request ~ ^ u ^

Ello, I am Auto / Kitten, I joined in 07 (Thanks to Naruto's first movie !). Back when I enjoyed getting on, questing for items, hanging out with friends in towns/rally. These past few months have been crazy while also sad. I would really like for Gaia to go back to what it use to be.

Don't we all wish for that. Welcome to the guild. heart

Welcome to all the other new people as well, I didn't realize we'd had quite a few recently.  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:27 am
Nemone

Welcome to all the other new people as well, I didn't realize we'd had quite a few recently.

v .v Yes. . . Sadly it cant happen over night. But I am sure that with most of Gaia complaining / petitioning that there will be changes to come. And thanks ! ^ u ^ I am happy to be part of the revolution ! :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:42 am
Auto Vampire Kitten
Nemone

v .v Yes. . . Sadly it cant happen over night. But I am sure that with most of Gaia complaining / petitioning that there will be changes to come. And thanks ! ^ u ^ I am happy to be part of the revolution ! :3

Hi Auto Vampire Kitten (love your username)! We're happy to have you a part of the Revolution as well. Please be sure to stop by and have some fun at our Halloween Bash!!

Here is your Revolution: Gaia Welcome Kit

Here is a banner for your siggy smile

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/revolutiongaia.gif~original[/img][/url]

Some important topics of interest smile
Revolution: Gaia Rules and Guidelines
Revolution: Gaia Halloween Bash - Contests & Prizes
Show Your Support: Get The Look!
Revolution: Gaia Arenas
Revolution: Gaia Chatterbox Hangout

Welcome!!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:55 am
Madame Xiva

Hi Auto Vampire Kitten (love your username)! We're happy to have you a part of the Revolution as well. Please be sure to stop by and have some fun at our Halloween Bash!!

Hello ! Heheh, thank you cx You don't have to tell me twice ! Freaking love Halloween ! ~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:15 am
Ahoy! The name's Soren, and I've been a member of Gaia since 2006 or so. My initial account was hacked, and I've been on this one since 2007 or so.

While I find the idea of selling some items for real money kinda ok, what's been going on the past few months is unacceptable.  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Kitsune-Ryu-Neko

Ice-Cold Sweetheart

13,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:18 am
Ellos everyone!!! ^^
I am Kitsune!!! XD I love foxes!!! ^^ I'm really shy...so I may not post a lot in conversational jump in stuff. XP
I joined in 2011...but barely got on until 2012, of which when I met Auto Vampire Kitten..
>_>
<_<
She is mine...XD
I look forward to being in this guild and hearing everyone's opinions. ^^
ALL THE LOVE!!!
~Kitsune heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:50 am
Kitsune-Ryu-Neko
Ellos everyone!!! ^^
I am Kitsune!!! XD I love foxes!!! ^^ I'm really shy...so I may not post a lot in conversational jump in stuff. XP
I joined in 2011...but barely got on until 2012, of which when I met Auto Vampire Kitten..
>_>
<_<
She is mine...XD
ALL THE LOVE!!!
~Kitsune heart

Brooo ! . . . x3

You are mine < o <

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ckhi

Nimble Bookworm

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:09 pm
I'm Ckhi, you can call me Chiki, Chicki, El Matador De Su Madre, Tupac, Zimos, Red, Blue, Guile, "Nazeem Skuttlekins, Jarl of Ballingrad," Fluffy McSwaggypants, or just Ckhi.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:29 pm
soren_alenko
Ahoy! The name's Soren, and I've been a member of Gaia since 2006 or so. My initial account was hacked, and I've been on this one since 2007 or so.

While I find the idea of selling some items for real money kinda ok, what's been going on the past few months is unacceptable.

Hey, Soren! I absolutely love that name!
Welcome to the guild. =)  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:30 pm
Ckhi
I'm Ckhi, you can call me Chiki, Chicki, El Matador De Su Madre, Tupac, Zimos, Red, Blue, Guile, "Nazeem Skuttlekins, Jarl of Ballingrad," Fluffy McSwaggypants, or just Ckhi.

I'ma go with Chicky. wink
I'm glad you decided to join us!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:32 pm
Kitsune-Ryu-Neko
Ellos everyone!!! ^^
>_>
<_<
She is mine...XD
ALL THE LOVE!!!
~Kitsune heart

Welcome, Kitsune! Foxes are super cute! -resists asking "what does the fox say?"-
Hope to see you around! =)  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Ckhi

Nimble Bookworm

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:35 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Ckhi

I'ma go with Chicky. wink
I'm glad you decided to join us!

Fine with me, thanks. o v o
The second to last name I said is funny because my avatar rarely wears pants. Mostly skirts or nothing. Gotta show off the legs. :>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Kitsune-Ryu-Neko
Ellos everyone!!! ^^
>_>
<_<
She is mine...XD
ALL THE LOVE!!!
~Kitsune heart

Welcome, Kitsune! Foxes are super cute! -resists asking "what does the fox say?"-
Hope to see you around! =)

XD Indeed.
O: >.< I only recently learned about that vid...XP
Yes! Indeed! Nice meeting you! ^^  

Kitsune-Ryu-Neko

Ice-Cold Sweetheart

13,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100

Nyebe

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:14 pm
hi, i'm vivi smile
i joined in 05, with some long hiatuses (hiati?) in between
latest one is because i feel flooded with new stuff thatisn't necessarily good :/  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games