Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:11 am
Yami/specter draped an arm around Yugi's shoulders, barely getting a hold on himself. "Sorry--aibou--it's just--an apron--"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:38 am
"Yha, it's stupid, I'm sorry Yami." He said gently as he looked over his other friends then leaned into his so called Yami.  

legato_darkfall

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:15 pm
Finally, Yami couldn't stand waiting any longer. He backed up as far as he could, and ran headlong at the door.
Once...
Twice...
It ripped off of its hinges the third try with a resounding crash. Yami stood there, blinking, peering out into the dark hall. Oh, Ra, he thought belatedly. Kaiba's going to kill me...
It was too late for second thoughts, though. Right now, he had to get to Yugi...

Yami/specter didn't even realize his quarry had escaped. He had slightly tightened his grip around Yugi's shoulders. And he was, slowly and carefully, beginning to seep his awareness into the runt's mind.

By the time he reached the right hall, Yami was panting, and there was a stitch in his side. But he kept going. He was almost at the room.
He pushed the door open so hard it slammed against the wall. He staggered in--and stopped.
A carbon copy of him was holding his hikari in its arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Malik jumped in surprise but quickly grabbed yugi and pulled him away from the other yami. "Yugi..stay close something isnt right...alright which of you is the real pharoh."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:39 pm
Yami/specter swore under his breath as Yugi was pulled away from him. "Get away from here!" he snarled, rising to his feet.
Yami shook his head. "I don't think so. You're the one who needs to get away from my hikari!"
Yami/specter growled. "You mean, my hikari!"
Yami's eyes narrowed as his gaze darted from the fake him to Yugi, Bakura, and Malik. He had to get them to realize that he was Yami, not the specter. If they chose to kick him out, then the specters would have them all in his grasp...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:44 pm
Yugi looked at the two as his jaw dropped, his eyes wide as he looked from one to the other, his heart beating twice as fast now. "I think I know how to figure this out...what do you always call me Yami?"  

legato_darkfall

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:47 pm
"Aibou," they replied at the same time.
Yami's eyes narrowed further. Yami/specter smirked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:48 pm
He looked down as he thought once more, his eyes on the floor as he spoke another question. "What is Seto's favorate card?"  

legato_darkfall

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:54 pm
"The Blue-Eyes White Dragon."
Yami answered a split second before his spectral copy.

The specter swore in his mind. How was he supposed to know all of this?! The pharaoh's mind fortifications were just too strong for him to get through to steal the information!
...But the runt...
He turned his attentions to Yugi, beginning to leak out the information.
Suddenly, he met yet another steel wall.

"I don't think so," Yami said cooly, concentrating on blocking his hkari's mind from scrutiny. "You're not going to cheat that easily."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:58 pm
He smiled and lept out of the other's arms and ran to his Yami, his eyes closed as he held his arms out to the other. "YAMI!!"  

legato_darkfall

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:12 pm
Yami/specter's hand shot out, and caught Yugi by the arm. "Yugi! You must listen to me! Look me in the eye--how can you mistake me for one of the specters?!"
He spun Yugi around, forcing the shorter boy to look dead in his eyes. As soon as they locked gazes, he exerted his hypnoses. Tell them...tell. them I'm the real pharaoh...

"GET--AWAY--FROM--MY--HIKARI!!!!"
Yami bodily tackled the specter, breaking both his and Yugi's trances.

The specter howled in defeat, shedding its disguise like water. You will pay, pharaoh! You and your runt! I swear it!!!
And it was gone.

Yami sank to his hands and knees, panting.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:14 pm
He moved to the real Yami and got on his knees as well to hug the Pharoh and help to hold him up, his eyes closed as he did so. "Yami? Yami are you ok?"  

legato_darkfall

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Yami didn't answer for a moment or so. He just sat there, bracing himself against Yugi, bangs shading his eyes.
"I'm all right..."
He raised his head. "How long was he here? Do you know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:35 pm
"A...a few hours I think..." He smiled as he looked over to him and then to the floor. "I knew that something was wrong."  

legato_darkfall

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:40 pm
Yami smiled a little. "Of course you would notice something. You've been closest to me, longest. But I understand if you didn't quite put two and two together--for a few minutes, I didn't realize he was a specter, either. I thought it really was me--just a different side of me. Like what happened with Malik and Marik."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff