Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:02 am
Yokies

That's true, it can flood out all the destruction and start new. xD
They're definitely not easy to beat. It was so scary to go up against it and not realize how tough it was. D:
I think Dragon-types will have to be trained slightly differently to account for Fairy-types. D:

Yeah, and no one likes regret. xD I understand, you have to be completely sure!

If I could take over your body real quick and make you do it and then leave you with no memory of the items then I would. XDD

User Image User Image

Or use it to clean their surroundings? I mean, who doesn't like to clean using a powerful water hose? xD
      I was afraid to go into the Ruins after I first met a Sigilyph. I had no idea what type it was, so I made doubly sure my Darmanitan was extra strong before I entered it, just in case...
      Yeah, I agree with you. Although, we'll still have to see how damaging their moves can be. But as with my philosophy: who's not afraid to get burned?

Well, I'm pretty sure now that I want an iPhone instead of a Samsung. But it's still a long way before I can buy one. So many bills left to pay~

Hehe, I wouldn't mind that~
      But it's okay for now. You could say that I'm on a hiatus on questing since I'm rarely online. Plus, I just gave up on the Lady Luck... I'm never getting it xD Like the rest of the other dream avis that I have... I know I'll never have it sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:12 am
Louisa Iris

I just thought about flooding out destroyed debris because I didn't want to think that it'll just use Surf whenever without checking for other things in the area. xD
Sigilyph is just a terror if you let it get the upperhand. I met one in the PWT and it absolutely wrecked me because I just didn't have a good Pokemon to fight it.
I'm sure they'll make a pretty damaging move, I believe there are already two Fairy-type moves already announced. I can't wait to learn of more. :3

At least you decided on what kind of phone you want. xD That's one step in teh right direction~

I'm very surprised by how much it's inflated over the last month. It was at 2mil tops for a while and then just jumped to 3mil. It was actually at 3.5mil a couple of days ago but was brought back down. It's odd.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:21 am
Yokies

I just thought about flooding out destroyed debris because I didn't want to think that it'll just use Surf whenever without checking for other things in the area. xD
Sigilyph is just a terror if you let it get the upperhand. I met one in the PWT and it absolutely wrecked me because I just didn't have a good Pokemon to fight it.
I'm sure they'll make a pretty damaging move, I believe there are already two Fairy-type moves already announced. I can't wait to learn of more. :3

At least you decided on what kind of phone you want. xD That's one step in teh right direction~

I'm very surprised by how much it's inflated over the last month. It was at 2mil tops for a while and then just jumped to 3mil. It was actually at 3.5mil a couple of days ago but was brought back down. It's odd.

User Image User Image

I think he'll check it out before they start "cleaning" or anything.
      I know right? It's so damn scary. I was torn between wanting to catch one for my team or not catching one as revenge for killing my team. I know what you mean, so I can feel for you. Who had it?
      Well, we'll still see. Yeah I have heard of those two moves, but I still think that they're going to be weak against Fire types.. even if not that weak.

Yeah, that is true. I just find the Apple phones a lot classier and they don't lose their impact on people even if they're the older versions.

I know right? It really is mad how items inflate here... it's like people are simply asking for air the way they ask for money.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:24 am
Yokies

User Image User Image

Yokies, you are one of the most wonderful person I've ever met. Thank you so much!!
      EDIT: It's perfect for my avi!!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:28 am
Louisa Iris

Maybe.. maybe not since they don't like things in their territory. o-o
I thought about training one but since it didn't evolve I didn't think that was any fun. xD No one important had it, it was in the rental part.
I don't want to imagine Fairies getting all burnt to a crisp. ; w; Oh nu.

That's true. Get a nice cover for it, those things are prone to get into accidents haha.

I guess people just want to make money any which way they can. I wouldn't blame all of them with a listing. They just happened to see an item they have worth more than it was and probably want to sell it off for something else, no big deal there. It's just a whole 1mil inflation in less than a month obviously wasn't "natural", so someone is to blame for that! Blarg. I can understand things inflating naturally, but something like that, nope. That didn't need to happen. :<

You're welcome! Aw, you don't have to be so kind. ; w; I wish I could help out more, I wanted to cheer you up after hearing about your quest.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:51 am
Yokies

Maybe.. maybe not since they don't like things in their territory. o-o
I thought about training one but since it didn't evolve I didn't think that was any fun. xD No one important had it, it was in the rental part.
I don't want to imagine Fairies getting all burnt to a crisp. ; w; Oh nu.

That's true. Get a nice cover for it, those things are prone to get into accidents haha.

I guess people just want to make money any which way they can. I wouldn't blame all of them with a listing. They just happened to see an item they have worth more than it was and probably want to sell it off for something else, no big deal there. It's just a whole 1mil inflation in less than a month obviously wasn't "natural", so someone is to blame for that! Blarg. I can understand things inflating naturally, but something like that, nope. That didn't need to happen. :<

You're welcome! Aw, you don't have to be so kind. ; w; I wish I could help out more, I wanted to cheer you up after hearing about your quest.

User Image User Image

That's true... okay, we'll settle for watering the plants in a much faster way. Wouldn't it be cute to see an Aggron cuddling its baby Aron? ^^
      Damn rentals... you'd think they would be weaker than those trained by gym leaders.
      Well yeah, that could be a bit horrible to think about, but hey, someone's gotta win in the end.

Yeah, I will. I'm already looking for one that has a black cat on it... Or maybe a Pokemon~

I know what you mean. I too have done that but yeah, I don't go over the highest price. Usually, I either match it or maybe 500g above it. Sometimes, people are just too much of in a hurry.

No need to be shy, you are a nice person. And don't worry, you did help in my quest. I've always wanted to have all the items on my wishlist, and what you did got me closer to that dream.
      Hihi, my pink avi is complete now~

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:03 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, I don't want to imagine it washing a bunch of poor Pokemon away. xD But yeah, that would definitely be really cute. ; w;
Nope. They max out the rental Pokemon on whatever Nature and Personality they were given. I don't know if they're maxed out on EV's and IV's as well but they've got complete stats for the other two.
Omg that sounds so morbid. xD "Someone's gotta win... so the fairies BURN". xDD

Pokemon might cost you more since it might have to be a custom, but both are nice choices. xD

Usually when I list my items I just list them 10-50k lower, depending on the price range. 10k usually if the item is worth 100-1mil, and up to 50k if it's worth even more than that. All I care about is getting close to average buy price for my items, I'll even discount if people ask nicely, I really don't care. xD

Aw. ; w; Thank you! *hug* I suppose that's true, every item helps, wishlist items are the best. xD
It looks good! I like how the roses look in that hair. * 0*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 am
Yokies

Yeah, I don't want to imagine it washing a bunch of poor Pokemon away. xD But yeah, that would definitely be really cute. ; w;
Nope. They max out the rental Pokemon on whatever Nature and Personality they were given. I don't know if they're maxed out on EV's and IV's as well but they've got complete stats for the other two.
Omg that sounds so morbid. xD "Someone's gotta win... so the fairies BURN". xDD

Pokemon might cost you more since it might have to be a custom, but both are nice choices. xD

Usually when I list my items I just list them 10-50k lower, depending on the price range. 10k usually if the item is worth 100-1mil, and up to 50k if it's worth even more than that. All I care about is getting close to average buy price for my items, I'll even discount if people ask nicely, I really don't care. xD

Aw. ; w; Thank you! *hug* I suppose that's true, every item helps, wishlist items are the best. xD
It looks good! I like how the roses look in that hair. * 0*

User Image User Image

Are their territories supposed to be big?
      I could never really understand the purpose of Nature and Personality. I just capture them and train them like hell xD Of course they have to be cute, but that's a different story...
      Well it's true :p I mean, I do like Sylveon and I'm dying to experience what it feels like to train a Fairy type, but there's always a loser and a winner in every battle. You just hope it's you who wins, even if it means burning a fairy xD

Well, it's just that I got this inspiration from a car I saw today. It was painted half black and half white... and I was like "Paint a Reshiram and a Zekrom on it, and I will buy you no matter how expensive you are". I swear, it was ready to painted with those two!

That could be true. I've never really bought anything outside the marketplace, so I'm not really sure how things go in that area. But from what I can see, prices go up fast because people questing certain items will jump on the low prices posted in the MP. So the more expensive listings are left, thus the average prices go up. From there it could go two ways: (1) someone posts a very expensive price to get the most out of the high prices or (2) they post a lower price to sell their items faster. Come to think about it, it's like cycle of some sort.

I do think it's everyone's wish that they own all the items they want here. Wouldn't it be fun if all the items here are free? Haha xD
      Yep, it's just perfect for my theme 3nodding The tufted bow of the Miracle Mage item was nice, but it didn't have the same effect as this one.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:07 pm
Louisa Iris

They're supposed to be a whole mountain. XDD
Nature and Personality just raise their stats a bit more. Like having an Adamant nature will raise Attack, but it lowers Sp. Attack. Natures have that drawback, but Personalities don't and some can even raise HP, unlike Natures. o:
Poor fairies on fire. xD But yeah, I would like to know what they're going to be weak to already. I mean it's cool and all that they're strong against dragons, but I want to know if they're strong against anything else and what they're weak against.

That would be a way cool car design. xD Though I have a feeling you'd probably get car jacked if that were the case haha.

Yup, people certainly do that. They see something low enough and they're going to snatch it up before someone else can. That's basically how the economy works though. People either are patient and wait for their higher priced items to sell or they're impatient and go for the lowest they are willing to take, and sometimes even lower than that. I've seen people sell items a whole million off just because they wanted it gone quickly.

I think it would be pretty fun, but then Gaia probably wouldn't be able to stay running if that were the case. xD They wouldn't get money for anything and would more than likely have to be shut down.
I'm glad I could contribute to your avatar like that. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 am
Yokies

They're supposed to be a whole mountain. XDD
Nature and Personality just raise their stats a bit more. Like having an Adamant nature will raise Attack, but it lowers Sp. Attack. Natures have that drawback, but Personalities don't and some can even raise HP, unlike Natures. o:
Poor fairies on fire. xD But yeah, I would like to know what they're going to be weak to already. I mean it's cool and all that they're strong against dragons, but I want to know if they're strong against anything else and what they're weak against.

That would be a way cool car design. xD Though I have a feeling you'd probably get car jacked if that were the case haha.

Yup, people certainly do that. They see something low enough and they're going to snatch it up before someone else can. That's basically how the economy works though. People either are patient and wait for their higher priced items to sell or they're impatient and go for the lowest they are willing to take, and sometimes even lower than that. I've seen people sell items a whole million off just because they wanted it gone quickly.

I think it would be pretty fun, but then Gaia probably wouldn't be able to stay running if that were the case. xD They wouldn't get money for anything and would more than likely have to be shut down.
I'm glad I could contribute to your avatar like that. emotion_kirakira

User Image User Image

Well then, it's easier to clean whole mountains using Surf rather than just Watergun eh? xD
      Oh, is that so? I thought they were just some sort of characteristic of the Pokemon in question xD
      I have heard that they're immune to Fire. I think they have details regarding Fairies in Bulbapedia... I forgot what they're weak against.

Doubt it. People here aren't that much interested in those kinds of designs. They find it much harder to sell because it's easier to identify. But I do bet it would cost a lot when it's sold, especially from one fanatic to another.

Hmm... I dunno. I was thinking all the coin items should be free, but the cash ones shouldn't. And it's up to the user if he/she wants to give away the cash items they bought or not. I mean, what does Gaia earn from the virtual gold that we spend here?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:02 am
Louisa Iris

I can imagine it going down the mountain ON the wave. XD
Nope. xD They actually have a purpose. It seems everything does in Pokemon lol. Even being Shiny used to have a purpose, it raised the stats of Pokemon in Gen 2 and they were all just clearly better counterparts. But with the introduction of Natures and Personalities, they took out Shinies just being overall better.
Bulbapedia currently just says they're strong against Dragon-types, but there are four moves on the page. 3nodding Four whole moves!

Talking about the economy on Gaia is depressing. xD They just introduced a "bonus box" to first time Gaia Cash buyers that has the ability to give 500k out of thin air. At first it seemed pretty awesome, but EVERYONE is terrified of how it'll affect the economy as a whole. 500k for anyone and everyone just dropped into the system willy-nilly and nowhere for it to go, it's going to severely kill gold worth. I just hope they do something to fix it before it gets too bad.

What I said up there is probably why it wouldn't work. It everything gold related were free, then gold would become virtually useless. Sure you could just buy cash shop items, but then what would happen if you didn't want them anymore? And wanted another item but you just couldn't afford to buy it with cash? You probably couldn't trade for it, you aren't going to want to just give your item away, and no matter how much gold you accumulated you probably wouldn't be able to buy the other Cash Shop item in question because there wouldn't be as much of a gold sink. It would feel like you're putting cash into nothing at that point because you couldn't really DO anything with your investments if you got tired of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:27 am
Yokies

I can imagine it going down the mountain ON the wave. XD
Nope. xD They actually have a purpose. It seems everything does in Pokemon lol. Even being Shiny used to have a purpose, it raised the stats of Pokemon in Gen 2 and they were all just clearly better counterparts. But with the introduction of Natures and Personalities, they took out Shinies just being overall better.
Bulbapedia currently just says they're strong against Dragon-types, but there are four moves on the page. 3nodding Four whole moves!

Talking about the economy on Gaia is depressing. xD They just introduced a "bonus box" to first time Gaia Cash buyers that has the ability to give 500k out of thin air. At first it seemed pretty awesome, but EVERYONE is terrified of how it'll affect the economy as a whole. 500k for anyone and everyone just dropped into the system willy-nilly and nowhere for it to go, it's going to severely kill gold worth. I just hope they do something to fix it before it gets too bad.

What I said up there is probably why it wouldn't work. It everything gold related were free, then gold would become virtually useless. Sure you could just buy cash shop items, but then what would happen if you didn't want them anymore? And wanted another item but you just couldn't afford to buy it with cash? You probably couldn't trade for it, you aren't going to want to just give your item away, and no matter how much gold you accumulated you probably wouldn't be able to buy the other Cash Shop item in question because there wouldn't be as much of a gold sink. It would feel like you're putting cash into nothing at that point because you couldn't really DO anything with your investments if you got tired of them.

User Image User Image

Hehe, surfin' Aggron~ emotion_awesome
      Really? And I thought Shinies were just weird Pokemons. Ah well, at least they are now xD
      Flabebe? Flabebe?! Now that's a weird name xD And woah~! Xerneas is a Fairy type!!!

Oh yeah, come to think about it, that is a bad thing. And there I was getting excited over it as well, even if I know I'll never be able to get one. Well, I don't know how they'll be able to reduce the number of gold in the system. I don't think users will like it if they're accounts suddenly have less gold than before. Maybe make it harder to earn gold? I mean right now, just by posting you'll get gold. Also, get rid of booty grab, but then, will users agree to it? Especially those who just bought their fishies...

Fair point. It would be tough if there were no money here. But then again, we come back to the same problem regarding the gold. Oh well, goes to show we can't have everything in life~

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:18 am
Louisa Iris

Plowin' down the land. XD
Yeah, they were actually REALLY special in Gen 2, then downgraded to just being color swaps. xD
Yup! Which is why I want Xerneas. xD I loved it from the start though, it's a beautiful Pokemon. I like Spritzee, I want it to evolve into a Plague Doctor-esque type thing.

Well, they'd never go through people's accounts and just get rid of gold, that wouldn't solve anything. To reduce the gold in the system they really just need to come up with more ways to get it out. People have been wanting new items to be put into Dernier Cri for so long now. People have also suggested making a shop that is like DC, but with lower cost items, in the 100k-1mil range. Multi-million items help for sure, but they want items for the "average" players as well, for the players that just don't have the time or money to make as much gold as others. People want more high quality gold shop updates so people actually WANT to put their gold back into the systems through the gold shops. Someone even thought of an idea of having some kind of gold sink where if we had some type of "pot" that reached a certain amount of gold, we'd all get something in return for our efforts. I personally don't see that as a bad idea, especially if the item is really cool. It'd get a ton of gold out of the system along with everyone getting a shiny new item, or even a collection of items, or something with multiple poses for that matter.

That's usually what it goes back to. xD We just can't have everything, that's a life lesson that holds true to all sorts of situations in life.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:40 am
Yokies

Plowin' down the land. XD
Yeah, they were actually REALLY special in Gen 2, then downgraded to just being color swaps. xD
Yup! Which is why I want Xerneas. xD I loved it from the start though, it's a beautiful Pokemon. I like Spritzee, I want it to evolve into a Plague Doctor-esque type thing.

Well, they'd never go through people's accounts and just get rid of gold, that wouldn't solve anything. To reduce the gold in the system they really just need to come up with more ways to get it out. People have been wanting new items to be put into Dernier Cri for so long now. People have also suggested making a shop that is like DC, but with lower cost items, in the 100k-1mil range. Multi-million items help for sure, but they want items for the "average" players as well, for the players that just don't have the time or money to make as much gold as others. People want more high quality gold shop updates so people actually WANT to put their gold back into the systems through the gold shops. Someone even thought of an idea of having some kind of gold sink where if we had some type of "pot" that reached a certain amount of gold, we'd all get something in return for our efforts. I personally don't see that as a bad idea, especially if the item is really cool. It'd get a ton of gold out of the system along with everyone getting a shiny new item, or even a collection of items, or something with multiple poses for that matter.

That's usually what it goes back to. xD We just can't have everything, that's a life lesson that holds true to all sorts of situations in life.

User Image User Image

Hehe, surfin' down the slope emotion_awesome
      Yeah, I do prefer Xerneas over Yveltal, even if Yveltal's name sounds cooler :p Well, I can't say much for now. Aside from Sylveon, I don't find the other Fairies to be cute... so I'm going to reserve my judgement for now. Kind of makes me wonder what the other unreleased Pokemon look like.
      Who's going to be your starter if ever?

I like the idea of a pot. It really is kind of like questing, but this time you're not just hoarding the gold and keeping it in the system. Actually... why not make it into some sort of contract between the user and the system? Like, if you commit this certain amount of gold into Gaia, Gaia will reward you with the item you want? Users can also lock in on the price of the item they want. For example, the system will give me Lady Luck for the price of, say, 1M. No matter what the price of Lady Luck be in the MP, I'll still pay 1M to the system. And Gaia's 1M less now.
      Although, I could do with cooler items in the gold shops.
      Or how about just placing price ceilings on items? That way, no one can price their items 100 billion gold...

And yet, it's something that some people find hard to accept.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:09 am
Louisa Iris

Flooding away all of the trespassers. xD
I think they both sound pretty cool. xD In their own different ways haha. Yeah, I'm wondering about other unreleased Pokemon too. Really they haven't unveiled THAT many Pokemon, there are so many more we have no idea about.
I'm going with Froakie. I liked that from the start. xD

I think the problem with that plan is that if you could do that, then people couldn't get rid of their items. If you could just get your item from the system, then buying things with cash in the first place wouldn't be worth it anymore because then you couldn't sell anything. Then it also puts a strict value on an item that stays stagnant, and that's not something Gaia wants to do. They said they never want to add a price ceiling because then it'll feel like they're directly interfering with the economy. It would just really mess things up. Gaia has gone for far too long the way it is to implement something like that now.

They're usually the people who want everything to go there way and everything handed to them.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games