Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 pm
Anghared Starwing
WTF. I can not bend over to feed the cats, or deal with taking the dogs out. If the 80lb Golden Retriever were to jump up on me, I might end up in the hospital. As it is, I'm going to have to figure out what will work on the back pain, since the Excedrin Back and Body has failed miserably. I told my mother that I threw out my back, but she still expects me to jump right up when she tells me to. stressed

Maybe you have to re- explain it to her?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:50 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing
WTF. I can not bend over to feed the cats, or deal with taking the dogs out. If the 80lb Golden Retriever were to jump up on me, I might end up in the hospital. As it is, I'm going to have to figure out what will work on the back pain, since the Excedrin Back and Body has failed miserably. I told my mother that I threw out my back, but she still expects me to jump right up when she tells me to. stressed

Knowing her, yes. She probably forgot I told her about it, and will ask me why I didn't say something about it sooner. xp  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 pm
Anghared Starwing
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing

Knowing her, yes. She probably forgot I told her about it, and will ask me why I didn't say something about it sooner. xp

sounds like my mom. Maybe write it down on a sticky note and put it on her forehead? Try taking cramp meds. I know you don't have cramps but most cramp meds say for the back pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing

sounds like my mom. Maybe write it down on a sticky note and put it on her forehead? Try taking cramp meds. I know you don't have cramps but most cramp meds say for the back pain.
I'll have to get a big block of Post-its. We don't have any cramp meds in the house, sadly. I'll have to see if the Aleve will work any better. If it doesn't, I'll bug Mom into buying me some. It would make things awkward to be in pain tomorrow, since we're supposed to be helping a friend clean and re-organize her walk-in pantry.  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 pm
Anghared Starwing
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing

I'll have to get a big block of Post-its. We don't have any cramp meds in the house, sadly. I'll have to see if the Aleve will work any better. If it doesn't, I'll bug Mom into buying me some. It would make things awkward to be in pain tomorrow, since we're supposed to be helping a friend clean and re-organize her walk-in pantry.

Hopes it get better. if it still hurts tomorrow take it easy no matter what your mom says.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:04 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing

Hopes it get better. if it still hurts tomorrow take it easy no matter what your mom says.
I'll have to. Even after medication today, I couldn't walk two feet without damn near crying. The only reason I haven't been lying down is because after making it downstairs to get the Excedrin from my purse, I couldn't get back upstairs. gonk
...now I have to go get dinner. I'll be back, if I can get to the computer. sweatdrop  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:06 pm
Anghared Starwing
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing

I'll have to. Even after medication today, I couldn't walk two feet without damn near crying. The only reason I haven't been lying down is because after making it downstairs to get the Excedrin from my purse, I couldn't get back upstairs. gonk
Don't strain it though .Do you have a heating pad?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing
No, although I could probably rig something. Rice in a sock, in the microwave, if I have to.  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:38 am
Anghared Starwing
MrsrachaelSnape
Anghared Starwing
No, although I could probably rig something. Rice in a sock, in the microwave, if I have to.

I would.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 pm
I waited for literally mooooonths for this one chick's art store to have openings again and finally got to jump on in with an offer when she opened up some places.

I offered 30k above her asking price and said I could buy her something from the cash shop as a bribe. But I wasn't one of the people selected. >,< Is it because I wanted her to draw my avatar with Judas? Does everyone just hate on his blue skinned sexy? LOL. Not much of a b***h-fit just .... disappointed.  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:43 pm
My first daytime shift after 2 weeks of night shifts and I get put with the residents that I find most difficult to work with! Seriously who the ******** thought that was a good idea!

I was put with a resident that can walk around, is physically stronger than me and that I have very little experience with. I honestly think it was dangerous for both me and the resident as well as anyone else in the room. The resident is only small, but he's still: bigger than me, stronger than me, heavier than me and more stubborn than me.

I'm only a wee slip of a thing at a towering 5ft 4 inches tall and 48 kilos heavy. He just pushed me out of the way for like an hour. Days like that I really hate my job (I'm a support worker/carer). So it's bad enough I work for like a 12 hour shift but after what accounts to serious jet lag (and 3 days to recover between end of night shifts and start of day shifts) I'm really starting to think my boss hates me. I've only even done this kind of work since the start of January this year, it's too much too quick and it's not fair on me, the other staff or the residents.

I hate coming home and feeling like I'm crap at my job and that I've made a bunch of mistakes and covered in bruises from wheelchairs and unexpected doors and corners (I'm also clumsy).
And just to top it all off, I'm 2 weeks early with the worst part of being female!

Part bitchfit, part depressive swing incoming  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image

So much rage right now. Seriously.

Mass Effect 3 refuses to play on my Xbox

Every other game I have runs fine on it. Mass Effect 3, however, does not. I seriously want to go super rage mode. ******** break s**t or something.  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Shady Person

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 pm
My dad is having a hissy fit for forking over some money for me for college. If that isn't enough he keeps taking away cash slowly, until I'm left with nothing. And to top it off he asks my mom if it's a scam. Seriously? This guy didn't give my mom one cent in child support for me and he wants to know if I'm scamming him out of money for school? What an a*****e.

And Bioshock keep lagging on my Xbox, I'm not sure if it's smudged or has a scratch on it but it's pissing me off and I'm like 99% sure my boyfriends brother did. My favorite game too...damnit  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 pm
idk where my friend's disappeared off to

haven't spoken to him in about 2 months now sweatdrop  

gum disease

Carnivore

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:59 pm
emotion_donotwant
I know everything there is to do about time management thanks to the army. I could probably lecture and give classes on how to properly time manage.... <******** WHY CANT I MAKE MYSELF STICK TO A GOOD REGIMEN scream

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff