Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:39 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo looked at her, smiling a bit. "There is nothing wrong with fair play! I just find myself sometimes I can't win without a little bit of a shoulder push, or maybe pushing off. It happens in the heat of the game a lot. It's just the nature of it," he said to her, knowing she would understand. She was a muggle-born after all. The girl probably knew football to some extent unlike all the wizards here, who were very ignorant of the sport.

"That's a bummer. I'm hoping we can win it within the seven years I am here," he said laughing. He hoped they could win, but he would never be sure. The Quidditch team was not that good...as of yet, but maybe someday they will. They seem to have some potential however.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Neutral...I'm not cheering for either team.]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Sports, sports, sports.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna shook her head, "That's different. I'm thinking something more than that. Though, I hear football games can get pretty rowdy. I never was much of an avid sports watch though, so, I really only know what I read from the newspaper and what not."

"And you have seven years here, I only have six. I already have to start deciding electives for next year. Can you believe how stressed out I am about it?" Ronna said. "At least I think I've narrowed down what I want to be though Dad's going to have a fit when he finds out. He keeps wanting me to go into law... the safe side of law. Me, I want something more hands on. I half think he wants me to do what he wasn't able to do, but I think it's more he just wants to protect me 'not waste my potential' or some rubbish."

She chuckled. "Well if I didn't have Quidditch and dropped Advance Flying II I'd have more time to study."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye looked up at Remy with a bit of Envy in his eyes. "You have a Firebolt II, wow! Lucky I wish I could get something like that, mom does get me or Hunter magic things like that." He said as he thought of the brooms he used from the school and the team. He would love his own broom.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:01 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy looked at the boy beside her, noting his envious expression. She had known the boy for years, but she'd never seen him envious.... had she? "Yea. Someone gave it to me and wished me good luck in tryouts. I still have no idea who it was." He looked at the boy, a smile perched on her face. Hopefully her plan would work out.

Xistund

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:51 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve BeaterWearing

Josh rolled his eyes, snuffing softly. "I did amazing, thank you very much." She said she wasn't implying anything about his skill, but he just snorted, annoyed. She next spoke up with advice to play nice. "Perhaps, perhaps. I suppose I can fake it, for a while, at least." He shook his head a bit, letting his hair fluff about. He didn't seem to mind the chill mist of the day.

Squeeky Luff

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire just smirked at Josh's reply, "Yes...Yes..." The blonde's attention turned back to the game which had begun, seemed someone already got hit? It was then Josh chimed in again, the response to her advice of faking it made her grin...once more, "Faking it would be wisest after all. You could just butter them up...I mean if they are stupid enough to fall for it, you deserve to be on the main team." Of course Claire would suggest this, she was fake the majority of the time after all...and she was sure Josh could be just as fake. At least if he could mask his obvious annoyance with people.

Then again that would be like asking a Ravenclaw to set a book on fire.

My feelings? I'm amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "I'm sure Josh could mask his emotions. It'd probably actually help him, really."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh wasn't able to focus on the girl's words, because his eyes were focused on the game. He grabbed his broom and stood, watching with excitement as the vice captain and head beater was thrown from the sky by the redhead. It was his turn. He was in the game! "Watch and learn, Clarrie." He grabbed the school broom and his bat, then sprinted down the stairs to the pitch, ready to play.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire noticed some of the team get knocked out, and almost laughed out loud at Josh's enthusiasm. It was adorable in an odd...dorky kind of way. Such a change from his usual attitude, "Yes yes...Go out there and crack open a couple of skulls."

My feelings? I'm amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Now to see if he can put his money where his mouth is."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:02 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo listened to her, a half smile on his face. He definitely could imagine the stress she was feeling at this moment. It really decided what she wanted to do after school, because certain electives need to be passed on its highest level to even get into the occupation, but he had more time to think about it, unlike her.

"I do have seven years. I can believe how stressed you are though. I could only imagine having to pick from the bunch of it. What do you think you are going to be doing?" he asked her inquisitively.

"That's true, but I still don't think you should give it up. I think you enjoy it too much," he told her, hoping not to start some kind of argument, but it seemed to be his observation. She had to respect that...didn't she?

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:14 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Neutral...I'm not cheering for either team.]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

I guess I am stressed about that but there are other things, too.

➳ ➳ ➳

"I've been doing research and I think a hit wizard would fit pretty well for my interests and what I want to do," Ronna said. "Actually unlike Auror, which I never entirely took a liking to for whatever reason, it is a lot more flexible about classes you take and what not. You only need five N.E.W.T.s with only one being required to be defense against the dark arts, but I'd actually like to take electives that make me stand out and would help me on the job."

"And about Quidditch, I haven't decided yet," Ronna sighed. "It's not about giving it up. I do enjoy it. But, there's a lot more to the situation than just 'needing more time to study'. And, honestly, Theo, I'd rather not discuss it. It wouldn't do any good. The main deciding factors haven't been encountered yet so there's really no use discussing it one way or another." She sighed again, sounding somewhat unhappy and annoyed at the same time.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire watched as the Slytherin beaters were taken down one by one...until only Josh remained. That...that was an interesting predicament. She then watched as Josh got hit by a bludger he missed and smirked some, he was still in the game though. Speaking of which...

Claire's eyes scanned the field watching as the Ravenclaw seeker dived to catch something, she then heard the crowd erupt into cheers. Ravenclaw had won? Well...crap. Didn't that mean it was Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff in the finals? Claire just grumbled some, "..Well...There goes that." She then mused for a bit, Josh HAD stayed in....or at least he had outlasted his fellow beaters, she then noticed he was knocked out.
....So much for that. On the other hand he was the last one left so...

Maybe...he wasn't as bad as she thought....just a little though. Claire got up and walked from the stands, not wanting to listen to the post game cheers.

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Eh...Josh survived."
I'm a Slytherin.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn walked to the stands, looking happy. She doubted she would get to play, as Crash was the first one on the Pitch, but he was soon followed by Dhyl, who looked like he'd rather be in bed. The game was much more interesting since she got binoculars. She watched Caitlin join, then wave at Dhyl, to no avail. Minn's long hair was done in a ponytail, but it was obvious from the stray hairs that her brother hadn't done it. Instead, she had gotten Remy to do it, thinking she'd be just as good as Dhyl with hair, since she used to have a lot of it. It was better than Minn could do, so the third year was happy. Now just to wait and see if she would be needed.

{OoC: For the Gryff/Puff game}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Team Spirit]
Company: those in the stands

➳ ➳ ➳

If I was betting on outcomes I'd say Hufflepuff but I'm here to cheer for Gryffindor.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna in many ways didn't even know why she bothered coming to the games. It was heartbreaking to know that she was seriously considering giving up quidditch, partially because of her concerns about being black listed from the team. She wasn't the type to love to sit through all kinds of weather conditions to watch a sport, and back home she couldn't even remember the last time the television was on for sports programming or anything else. Actually, in many ways it made her wonder why the house even had a television it wasn't like her Dad or her seemed to have any interest in it.

She trudged into the stands noticing Minn looking relatively happy. And decided to sit on her own wondering if her first year companion-Theo-for most of the games would end up joining her. At least conversations with him made the games more enjoyable regardless. She sat near the front and glanced at the pitch noticing that Crash was the first to show up. She raised a brow and noted the other players. It was highly unlikely that Gryffindor would pull a win this time either, though, she of course hoped they did. She bit her lip and waited and watched as the other players assembled.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

After the travesty that happened during the Slytherin match...Claire didn't even want to think of what would happen next. She sighed as she walked to the stands, curse her love of Quidditch. Claire adjusted her eye-patch some and tightened her scarf. The weather was miserable again, maybe even the weather couldn't stand the loss.

Sitting down at the front of the stands Claire got comfortable as she glanced out at the field...Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor, hm? Well she didn't want to see Victor being all happy...so she was pulling for Gryffindor to win the match.
...Then again Gryffindor couldn't win anything lately so maybe that was hoping.

"Come on...Win you dumb lions." It wasn't like she liked Gryffindor...they were just against Hufflepuff. That was all. Just that...

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Good as time as any for the lousy lions to win something."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh walked to the stands, clearly not rooting for either team. He was decked in his own house colors, a scowl on his face. The boy plopped beside Claire, hoping to seem nonchalant. Though he would never, ever, EVER admit it, he secretly liked the annoying blonde's company. He glanced at her with a bored expression. "I don't know why I'm here, you know. I don't like either of these dumb teams. One of them is the worst in the school, the other... Hufflepuff." He really, really didn't care for the other houses. It was unfair that stupid Ravenclaw had won, and even more stupid that he'd been knocked unconscious!

Squeeky Luff

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games