Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:02 am
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Quidditch Pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Oh my look at this turnout!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: The Ravenclaw Team!
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Tryout Gear

User Image

Shayna watched the game going on with a smile. They were doing so well, and Eva was doing better as they went! They would have a good team this year. But she couldn't help but feel bad for the seekers. None of them were on the starting team... She looked at her notes before placing her wand to her neck and putting two fingers in her mouth. Using her wand to amplify her voice, she whistled. The whistle was louder than your standard whistle. And to make everyone realize practice was over, she waved her wand and silently bid the balls into the case. Even the quaffle. When everyone was on the ground she smiled again. "Good job everyone! I'm proud of you all and I am happy to say that you are on the team. Thanks for coming out. Gypsy I want you to look over my notes and comment if you have anything to add while you were up there." She said handing the girl her clipboard and pen. She looked at everyone and clapped her hands together. "Now I want you all to know that I think you all did great, and Bristain I have some bruise cream for you. If you broke anything let me know, I'll heal it up for you.

Seekers, you all did great, but you won't be on starting team. I'm sorry, But I have to have a place right?"
                                                              She chuckled slightly. And when Gypsy was finished, she read out the team registry. "Starting team is thus. Chasers : Gypsy, Xavier and Asterisk. Eva you will be on reserve. Beaters : Verily and Inigo. Bristain you will be on reserve. Seeker is me. Lexine you are reserve number one and Cash reserve number two. Keeper is Echo. Dalton I would like you to be on reserve here. In case Echo goes down, I think you might have a better chance than the others here. Now if there are any questions, let me know. Otherwise thanks for coming. First game isn't for quite awhile. So if you want to stay and practice or ask for advice go right ahead."

Quidditch Info
                                                              Position:
                                                              AC:
                                                              Modifiers:
                                                              Special Skills:
                                                              Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - -Quidditch Captain- - ★ - -Sixth Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Cara MiaKitty

Little Sage Lamb

kiska166

XxXDevil-Chan

500 Days of Summer

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Tryout uniform

~Well, at least I made the reserve team...~

Eva was excited but disappointed all at once. She hadn't made the "team" team, but she was a reserve. That's how she started with football, so she could only move up! She knew Asterisk was probably laughing at her, but she didn't care. She just didn't get that girl... Maybe it was because she was so new to the school.

"Thanks! I can't wait to get better! Um.. How much are booms? So I can try and save up." She felt a little embarrassed to ask, but she needed to know. She knew she wouldn't feel comfortable without her own broom to truly bond with. It was weird, but it was like her shoes back home. The shoes have to fit just right to help her win.

Position:Reserve Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 flying bonus, +2 to shoot quaffle, +2 to throw and steal
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [●] [●] [●]
Movement: [●] [●] [●]

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:58 am
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Quidditch Pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Oh my look at this turnout!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: The Ravenclaw Team!
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Tryout Gear

User Image

Shayna waited and looked over as Eva asked a question. "There is a shop in Diagon Alley, and possibly in Hogsmeade that sell brooms. They can be kind of expensive. But it all depends on the broom. If you would like, the summer I can show you where the shop is and help you pick on out. Since next year you can have your own broom." Shayna offered.

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - -Quidditch Captain- - ★ - -Sixth Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User Image

Little Sage Lamb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw robes

Ravenclaw Reserve Chaser

~So helpful! Im excited!~

Eva bounced on her toes at the offer. "Oh yes! Tha'd be wonderful! Thank you! I'll see ya, then?" She smiled big and bright. Tired from all of the excitement and flying, she went to rest for a little while in the common room.

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Dalton hadn't had any luck whatsoever with spotting the snitch. Upon hearing the high pitched whistle, the boy turned his head to see Shayna waving all of the players back down to the ground. A smile stretched on his lips when he was told they all made the team, including him, but it quickly faded once he had learned his position. Dalton was a reserve for the keeper? That meant he was barely going to get any action out on the pitch, even if he were to play a game! Aw, man. Maybe he'd have better luck next year for making reserve seeker, or at least beater.

Armour Class: +12
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +2) (catching snitch +2)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Competitive on the Pitch with the Team
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Man this is going to be awkward as hell... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy stepped out onto the Quidditch Pitch with wide, nervous eyes. She was, somehow, managing to keep her hair blue, though her eyes weren't behaving as well. One of them had turned orange. It'd prompted a funny look from Echo as she'd walked past him, but a single glare had silenced him before he could make any lame Portal references. She was not in the mood for his smart mouth, even if the fact that he had a smart mouth at all was a Godsend after how mopey he'd been all Summer. She couldn't tell if the kid had actually perked up, or had just gotten really good at faking it, but whatever, she'd take it. Still, she didn't want to hear it. She was nervous enough as it was, no need for him to say something stupid and make it worse.

spaceShe was the captain. Seriously, the team captain. How had that even happened? She sighed, glancing around the pitch, thankful that no one had shown up before her, because seriously, how lame would that have been? The Ravenclaw shook her head, wondering if Shayna would show up. She hadn't seen or spoken to the former captain at all since finding out that the girl had lost her captaincy. She didn't know if the older student was bitter or something about not having the position anymore. Gypsy hoped not, because the only thing worse than being a new captain would be being a new captain with a newb seeker. They would lose, so hard. Honestly, she expected them to lose anyway, because she seriously had no idea what the hell to do about captaining a freaking team. It was why, after a lot of deliberation and trying to find a better way, she'd chosen Xavier for her Vice Captain. She knew he probably hated her now, hell, she sort of hated herself for doing it, but she'd had no choice, didn't he get that? No one else on the team knew jack squat. Not even her. And anyway, they were in the same year, so it wasn't like he'd have to captain... right? He just had to, like, quietly tell her what to do when she got flustered. That would work, right? Maybe? She sighed, setting out the forms for everyone to fill out. Honestly, all she cared about was that they had enough players. Seriously. Being captain of the Quidditch team for the house of bookworms was nerve-wracking. She couldn't be sure that enough people would show... if they didn't have a full team, that would royally suck.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 16
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 on Bludger Hits)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming at: - - -
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Athletic at the Pitch with the Team
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Exasperated
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ She's so bloody lucky I love her... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho wasn't far behind his sister, and again, the fact that he'd arrived on her heels sort of annoyed him. He figured it wasn't as big a deal this time, though, since really, she was the team captain, she should show up first. And he could have hung back a bit, but he hated being late. He sighed, glaring at her ever so slightly as he approached and grabbed one of the forms. He couldn't believe he was doing this. Not playing Quidditch, no, he'd gotten used to that, after all, she'd made him tryout years ago. He actually sort of liked Quidditch, not that he'd ever admit it out loud, especially not with her within earshot. No, he was annoyed because, after having taken Advanced Flying, a Summer of practice, and thinking about the team roster, Gypsy had decided she was switching positions, and that he would have to do the same. She was as s**t Chaser, she'd told him, so clearly she shouldn't Chase. Verily had graduated, and yeah, they had other Beaters, but they were younger kids. Apparently to her, it made more sense for her to play the position. And, that left a Chaser spot open, and Chaser spots were always hard to fill, and blah blah blah, now he was having to switch positions, too. He sighed. She was lucky that he loved her. And that she'd somehow managed to make a logical argument. And that he actually enjoyed Quidditch. None of which would he ever admit, on pain of death. He refused... At least she hadn't tried to make him her VC.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

Position: Chaser
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 on steals) (+6 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Echo Lovette
                                                          House: Ravenclaw
                                                          Year: Fourth
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever?

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier got to the field, and then rolled his eyes at Gypsy as he noticed her fidgeting. Seriously, the girl was going to have a heart attack if she kept on worrying over the whole thing. He had agreed to help out, right? He hated doing it, but he had agreed. Made his father over the moon, really. Or, well, it would if Desmond knew at all. Which he didn't, since Xavier forgot to mention it to him. He strode up to Gypsy and folded his arms, cocking an eyebrow at the girl as he wondered if he should ask it or not. Or, actually, he should. This was ridiculous. "Gypsy, you are going to give yourself a coronary at age sixteen if you keep freaking out like this. It's a game. Or tryouts. You just sit back and observe. If someone is having issues, correct them, and see if that helps out. Otherwise, take a few breaths, calm down, and you'll do fine." The way he talked almost sounded like he should be captain, but seriously, the only reason he even took Vice Captain was because he graduated at the same time as Gypsy, and thus would never inherit it. Unless Gypsy lost the position. At which point he would find some kind of poison that would lay her up for a week.

Modifiers: Stealing +6, Scoring +6
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: # # #
                                                -/3

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I am going to kill Gypsy, I know it...
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked onto the pitch slowly, walking confidently. He walked to the group of his teammates, but what he didn't say bothered him. Shayna wasn't there. And that would mean...and the realization of what the meant made him tense up a bit and almost made him feel extremely nervous. Gypsy was Team Captain, but that would mean that he would have to really, really battle at the position. Mainly, because she didn't seem to like him at all. The worst part is he had no idea why. He had done nothing wrong to his knowledge. He hadn't even said two words to the girl...ever. Okay...maybe like ten, but that still isn't much at all.

He had to relax, but he found it hard to do so. He found himself almost at the point of shaking, but he kept himself somewhat composed. He couldn't make it seem as if he was nervous. He had to believe in himself. He had gotten the paper, and steadied his hand, writing on it quickly before his sudden rush of confidence was gone.

Username: RedEagleEye007
Character's Name: Iñigo Albion-Alexandre
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:25 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

Cash came onto the field quietly, hands shoved into his pockets and head ducked down staring at the ground. He was sure Bonna was probably up in the stadiums ready to cheer him on, and if she wasn't well.... he'd have to beat her up next chance he got. He grinned at the thought and lifted his head and hand to give a small wave to Gypsy and Echo. He'd thought Shayna had one more year left before she graduated but maybe he'd been wrong. Either way, it seemed Gypsy was the new team captain. All he could do was wonder who the vice captain was now.

Silently he took a sheet and quickly filled it out. He was hoping he'd get at least first reserve this term. Last year he'd been second reserve and hadn't gotten to play a single game. That was when he noticed Xavier in the role of Vice Captain. He grinned. That was an interesting duo if he'd ever see one.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                  Character's Name: Cash Meadows
                                  Year: Second
                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                  Second Choice Position: Seriously Seeker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Ravenclaw|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

The young boy walked onto the pitch, walking in a way that exuded confidence, but this time, not arrogance. He didn't really know what to do next, but he figured he should go towards the group of people and find out. As he got there, the girl who was Captain had given them some piece of parchment to fill out. He knew he should probably do that; so there he went, with a random pen that he actually had laying in his pocket. It wasn't like he carried around a quill or anything. That would be totally idiotic. And something that he would not do of course.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Username: RedEagleEye007
Character's Name: Benjamin Rivers-Blakely
Year: 1st
Advanced Flying I: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, and Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper, I guess  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:19 am
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Clarisse Cottage
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Please please pelase please... Don't be mad
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one yet
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna walked onto the pitch for the last time for a tryouts... She had her broom with her. As she approached the tryoutees she looked past all of them to Gypsy. "Gypsy... I would like to tryout still, if you'd let me." She said to the younger girl. She wasn't mad about not being captain anymore. It had been her own fault. She only hoped the new captain would let her tryout.

Username: shabatha
                                                              Character's Name: Shayna Snow
                                                              Year: Seventh
                                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                              First Choice Position: Seeker.
                                                              Second Choice Position: Wherever you need me?

Cara MiaKitty

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:32 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine walked onto the pitch with a bit more confidence than she had last year. She was still a bit nervous, as Gypsy was now the captain, and Lexine didn't exactly know how Gypsy felt about her. That, and the fact that now, maybe since they saw her play, may not think she's good enough to be on the team. Either way, Lexine tried her best to stick those thoughts in the back of her head as she turned in her sign-up sheet and waited for try-outs to begin.

Username: Arkendrai
                                                Character's Name: Lexine Vance
                                                Year: Third Year
                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Second Choice Position: Whatever you see fit

quidditch x ooc :: wow look who came late, sorry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn didn't want to be here... But her twin had convinced her to tryout. Even just once... Kaitlyn kept walking, until she arrived the bunch of Ravens at the quidditch pitch. She wrung her hands a few times before filling out a form.

Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Kaitlyn Estan
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Chaser

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy walked nervously out onto the field with Tanya dragging him along babbling a mile a minute that it would be good for him to at least give it a try. He had attempted to tell her she was wrong but signing with one hand was rather difficult, especially if that hand was also holding a school broom. When he had made a comment about wanting to see the game up close he hadn't thought she'd take it this far! "C'mon you'll do great Cookie! Besides it's only keeper, you literally do nothing for half the game!" Apparently he would need to work on his glare because she wasn't even remotely fazed by it. And he wouldn't say it, especially not now that he was being forcibly pushed into this, but he was a tiny bit happy she was going to stay and watch him crash and burn. And she was wearing her Ravenclaw support outfit, complete with pompoms and everything. She gave him a final push with a "Go get 'em!" before she climbed up into the stands leaving him alone. Timothy took a shuddering breath before nervously continuing her trek and even spied some people he already knew. He grinned and shakily waved to both Cash and Echo before grabbing one of the forms and filling it out then returning it and waiting along with the others.

Quote:

Quote:

Timothy
Username: Yukina101
Character's Name: Timothy Cherri
Year: 1st
Advanced Flying I: No
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Hold the Line
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position:...can I go back to bed?

Position: Keeper
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to block +2 to catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

After the all commotion, [Tryouts]
Ruffle and rustle, [Quidditch Field]
Saw I silence, [Echo, Cash, and others]
All quiet and silently [Being forced to tryout]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games