Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:47 pm
Atrum bows to them both and smiles. "Thank you. It is very much appreciated." With that said, he flips the vial into his bag, making sure to put it in a much more secure location. He then also puts back the vial he pulled out earlier that he thought he may of ended up using to get that one back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:47 pm
Uwn gripped tightly to Shred's shirt. "I can't give back their lives no matter what..." she whispered it, it was more a thought to herself than for Shred to hear, something in her though wanted him to hear it.  

Gold Marra

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:39 am
Katara
User Image

"It's Eve.She's gone!I know she's in trouble because I searched the whole bar for her.But she never leaves without me.And then...."Katara got her breath back."And then I saw her.These dudes were taking her away!Please help my sister!"She implored.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa smiled slightly. "Your welcome." she said and shot another glare at Lana. "So where are you from?" she asked softly.
Mumbling to herself, Lana sighed slightly and crossed her arms.  

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm
"I am from the true Elemental Plane. I live amongst the greatest elemental demons known to ever walk the dimensions." Atrum laughs. He gloated too much but it was enjoyable at times.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:14 pm
((Well, 'damos' and 'Jerhicob' [Taka, he changed his user though.] quit the guild, because we hardly talk anymore, and i dont think we're friends really anymore. So, we'll have to go around his characters some how everyone. I'm sorry.))  

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"Sounds pretty cool." she said, looking to Lana. "Don't you think so Lana?"
"I guess." she said, still aggravated about the vial.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:28 pm
Atrum lets a small smile slip and then he laughs. He reaches back into his bag and pulls out another vial. This one has a silvery liquid in it and is very cold in Atrum's hands. "Yes. It is very interesting indeed. Though I dont think you would want to live there." Atrum laughs again. "Now. Can you tell me something. What kind of species are you?" Atrum asks, getting more into his researching side. He wanted to test this silver vial on these two but needed to know their species first.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

They both looked at each other, half shocked.

"You don't already know?" she asked softly, slightly confused. How did he not know...?
She gave him a weird look and looked at Lana
Lana just laughed, looking from Lissa's confused gaze to the guy's curious gaze. "What Lissa means, is...We're the spawn of Satan." she winked at him and grinned. "We're pure demon." she said and then shook her head. "Well, I am" She pointed at Lissa "She..somehow doesn't act like a complete demon" she said with another laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:29 pm
Atrum's eyes go wide with excitement. The true born of Satan himself. How exciting. Oh how many questions I wish I could ask. How long I could just stand here and talk with these two ladies. Atrum lets out a long sigh. "So then I am guessing cold does not suit you two very well, does it?"

[Unless you believe hell is like Dante's Inferno, then it fits you perfectly]  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa shrugged slightly and Looked at Lana who was smiling.
"We're good in pretty much any weather. We can adapt easily." she said and shrugged as well.

((~Didnt know what dante's inferno was until i looked it up~ I've never played the game o.o))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:57 pm
[I was talking more along the lines of the book. I havent played the game either]

Atrum sighs and looks at the vial. "Well then." He turns as if to walk away and while keeping the vial in front of his and out of sight, he opens it. Within a couple of seconds, the temperature anywhere in a 100 foot area drops down to around 15 degrees. Lets see what they do about this.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa shivered slightly.
Lana frowned and rolled her eyes, shrugging at the change in temperature, looking at him with a slight glare. "Its not gonna bother us." she sighed.

((Oh, well i saw the game results and i didnt search any further. Never heard of the book o.e))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:25 am
User Image
"Then their deaths won't be without purpose," he said as he held her tight. As they entered the hotel, Shred caught wind of Eve's situation. He then led Uwn to the couch in the lobby and layed her down. "Stay here. I will be back, I promise," he said softly to her as he brushed the hair from her face. Noticing Miyu, Shred wrapped an arm around his little sister and led her to Uwn. "Watch over her. If I can do this, I might get my place back as Head of Security." He then approached Katara and placed a hand on her shoulder. He simply looked at her calmly and said, "Get me anything with her scent on it and I'll finde her quickly."  

DFangPro

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan watched Shred and didnt say anything, since Damos had ran off a while ago, getting the collar off some how. He had killed Jerhicob on the way out, leaving Penny devastated.

((Had to cover it somehow o.e"))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces