Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:03 pm

(( rofl ))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 pm

dame huffs and throws her phone down on the counter. She crosses her arms and holds her ribs for a few seconds, stewing. After a moment, she picks back up the phone, the picture of Flame is staring her in the face. She clicks on it and brings it up to fullscreen, examining it.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

((AH-HAH! Told you that you wanted to jump his bones! rofl xd ))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 pm

((I'm examining it! Not drooling over it! stressed I want to find his...uh...flaws and inconsistencies so I can... ninja exploit them....yeah! Exploit them later! scream twisted ... ninja ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 pm

((LOL! Yeah, I'll bet he can't WAIT for you to "exploit" him! rofl ))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:52 pm

(( stressed scream Shuddup, Kat! xp ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 pm

A nurse finally comes in and rebandages dame's arm, telling her she will have someone check it again the next day. dame thanks her and plops down on the couch in Flame's room. After a few vehement and irritated text later, dame slowly nods off to sleep, curling up with her back against the arm of the couch and her knees almost to her chest, arms pressed tight against her torso, phone resting on her upper belly. She doesn't get Kat's next text or L's.

L's text to dame
Stop texting Kat and go give Icy some clothes. stressed scream
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:11 pm

((LOL! You'd better wake up and get Icy some clothes! Can't WAIT to see how you dress her up! rofl ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:31 pm

*coming to a few conclusions, she looks at the clock on the wall and frowns. Hours had passed since her little show at the nurses desk, and L hadn't shown up yet. Tired of waiting, she rips the top sheet off her bed, wraps it around her and walks back out of her room, heading for Flames room. Maybe he knew where the sadistic b***h was and she could also question him about dame. She couldn't quell the sneaky suspicion that Flame knew dame was a mole and what was eating her up most of all was why didn't he tell her if he did. Holding up her hand as she saw two nurses rush from behind the station to guide her back to her room, she glared at them coldly*

I'm going to Flames room, so calm the hell down. evil

But Miss, he already has a visitor.

....And that means what to me exactly? confused

.... ninja Uh, um...no- nothing at all....

*cuts her off before she can finish*

Oh god, could you please bother someone else with your blather? stare

*walks into Flames room without another word. The lights were off and the curtains drawn, so it was dark inside. Confused, she looked around, searching for this "visitor" the nurses were stammering about. Letting out an exasperated breath, she starts groping the wall for the light switch. Finding it, she flicks it on, blinking her eyes to adjust to the light.

Once adjusted, she peers around the room again, seeing that Flames bed was empty, but his room wasn't. Asleep on his couch was the little lying b***h herself. Feeling every muscle in her body tense, she grinds her teeth and glares at dame, wanting to choke the living s**t out of her*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:53 pm

-while checking on his men, every now and then his mind wanders off to the fact that dame is alone, in his room. Knowing that it's useless to think such thoughts, he can't help it when they pop up.

Just why in hell is she here? She claims to be here for Icy, but she's in my room. Though, I'm figuring Icy found out about dame being a mole and all and she's out for her blood. But, she still could've been in another room, or L's for that matter. Is L putting her up to this? Are they trying to ******** with me? I damn sure wouldn't put it past L.

He laughed along with his buddies as they recalled the hail mary rescue retreat that L pulled. Only that insane mofo would think of something like that. That s**t wasn't funny then, but looking back at it, it had it's moments, especially the "run for your lives" part. Just glad to be alive, the men talk and hang out, all wishing they had some alcohol to knock back*

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:58 pm

dame's dreams haunt her worse than being awake. On more than one occasion she had woken herself up crying and on the verge of a scream. She hadn't had a sleep that bad since she was a child.

As the lights flicker on, she squeezes her eyes shut and turns over on her side, burying her face in the couch.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:44 pm

*with a deep, low growl building in her throat, she storms across the room to the couch and grabs dame by the arm, hauling her a** off the couch onto the floor, watching as she slides a bit. She spits her words like acid at dame*

What the hell are you doing sleep in Flames room? Why the hell are you even here? evil

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:00 pm

dame hisses and starts awake as she hits the ground hard and slides across it, freshly scabbed shoulder wound ripping apart at the seams, "Auugggh!" She jumps to a crouch, low to the ground and goes for her weapons, all in a few seconds.

Seeing Icy, her hands slowly retreat from her weapons as she answers her, "Where the hell else was I supposed to sleep? I don't know the other two guys and you are pissed at me. For good reason! talk2hand " She interjects before Icy can. "I'm here to make sure you are okay," she gradually starts moving towards a standing position, "I have also been charged to bring you and Flame home, per Katana. stare Or she'll come and put a bullet in my brain... stare " She stands completely and holds her hands in front of her defensively, but not threateningly, "Excuse me, both our heads. stressed " dame grimaces as she thinks about L.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:26 pm

*she glares coldly at dame, crossing her arms over her chest*

evil As far as I'm concerned, you could've slept-

*she cuts off, hearing dames next statement. Staring at her wide eyed for a moment, she rolls her eyes and looks off to the side, chuckling without humor*

Huh, should've known. stare Yet another job, eh? Aren't you the busy little bee. Do you always do as you're told? If I told you to kill yourself, would you follow through? evil

*flops down on the couch, sheet loosening up and drooping slightly in the front, split sliding to the floor and showing her leg to the thigh as she kicks her feet up on the arm rest*

To make sure I'm okay, tch. stare So how much does Flame know? Does he know the dirty little secret about you? Does he know what a good little performing chimpanzee you are? Or, did he know everything from the start?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 pm

((HEY!!!! I NEED YA'LL BOTH BACK HOME BEFORE WE HAVE ANOTHER THEME PARTY!!!!!! scream stressed ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games