Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Release thread - Horus Heresy & 7TV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 am
For those curious about how to carry on with a new range of paints, GW has produced a conversion chart.

edit.

Blood of Kittens has a review of the new range up at his site along with a rather comprehensive breakdown of what each type of paint does.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 am
Passed that one along to Ty. Lord knows we need a reason to spend that kind of crazy amount of money x.x;;;  

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 am
THE EMPIRE MARCHES TO WAR ONCE MORE!

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wnt/blog.jsp?pid=2000056-gws  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:14 am
Crooked Dice have a preview of their second 7TV expansion, "On Location" out on the web: http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/preview/ol-preview.pdf

To coincide with the release of "On Location" and their countdown to Salute 2012 they are also releasing extracts from fiction revolving around the protagonists of said expansion. Part one of "ON HER MAJESTY’S CROOKED SERVICE" can be found here: http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/dl/7tv/ohmcs.pdf  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:15 am
TARTAROS PATTERN TERMINATOR ARMOUR from Forge World.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Tactical Dreadnought Armour, or Terminator Armour as it is more usually known, is the most resilient form of personal protection available to the Adeptus Astartes. Originally developed during the closing years of the Great Crusade, and adapted from the heaviest of industrial gear, several types and patterns were developed concurrently.

Of these, the Indomitus pattern is perhaps the most widespread, due to its template being held on key Forge Worlds such as Mars, although Tartaros Pattern Terminator armour is also issued to the Veterans of a Chapter’s 1st Company. Perhaps the most advanced form of Tactical Dreadnought Armour, the Tartaros pattern shares many systems with the MkIV ‘Maximus’ pattern of power armour, and provides greater mobility for its wearer than the Indomitus pattern with no loss in durability or protection.

The Tartaros Pattern Terminators set, models designed by Will Hayes, is a full resin kit that comprises five Terminators, armed with power fists, a power sword, storm bolters, a heavy flamer and enough optional attachments to arm four Space Marines with chainfists.
Please note that these models are not compatible with our range of Terminator Shoulder Pads.

This detailed squad will be available to purchase in limited numbers at the Forge World Open Day on Sunday 1st April, and is also available to pre-order now for despatch from 10th April.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:46 am
Ladies, gentleman, expect the Empire to hit the 7th of April with some of the following:

Plastic Karl Franz on giant Griffon (with options for Empire general and Amber priest)
Plastic War Alter with Volkmar the Grim (with options for both a Celestial and sun cannon powered variant)
Plastic demi-Griffon riders (Think baby Griffon minus wings)
Plastic Engineer blister with Hochland longrifle
Plastic Empire Captain with great weapon

Finecast includes a Witch Hunter, Amber wizard, named character with Dragon Bow (a hunt marshal of sorts) and Warrior Priest of Sigmar.

The army book is written by Robin Cruddance..  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:39 pm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:48 am
Plastic named characters? eek  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 am
Lady Blodwynn

if it gives you option of either Runefang or Ghal Maraz, why not?
though 2-headed Griffon is plainly wrong it is obvious mutation!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 am
Van Evok
Lady Blodwynn

if it gives you option of either Runefang or Ghal Maraz, why not?
though 2-headed Griffon is plainly wrong it is obvious mutation!
Indeed, Karl Franz comes with both Ghal Maraz and his Runefang, though the model can also be built as either an Elector Count / Empire general or indeed a Amber mage on a mutated Griffon.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 am
All I can say right now is.. Dibs on the Witch Hunter and maybe the army book, I'm curious now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:16 am
Splash release from Forge World:

All I can say is, despite its steep price, I'm looking forward to this one, if this one is as well done as the previous book then it is a must-have for those who either want to enhance their painting skills or are looking for good inspiration on how to tackle certain projects.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 pm
Lt. Brookman
All I can say right now is.. Dibs on the Witch Hunter and maybe the army book, I'm curious now.

Witch hunter looks great, but they always tend to do so... Must be the hat, longcoat and pair of pistols plus a few stakes make you badass-looking razz Zweihander captain and sniper engineer are quite good for plastics too... (imho)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:26 pm
Van Evok
Lt. Brookman

Witch hunter looks great, but they always tend to do so... Must be the hat, longcoat and pair of pistols plus a few stakes make you badass-looking razz Zweihander captain and sniper engineer are quite good for plastics too... (imho)
Now personally I'm not a fan of either of the plastic blister releases. The Engineer is too busy a model for me and the captain, awkward pose aside, doesn't really strike me as a captain, especially when compared to these previous releases:

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 pm
Oh man I love Lightnings. They're easily the coolest Imperial fighter. If I could I would own an entire wing of them and play them in apoc games.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games