Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:55 pm
Iago smiled, kissing her softly on the lips. "Then I will make that dream come true." he promised. "When we return to the castle with a plan to make you mine, I promise you, I'll go down on my knee and make you my princess." he promised.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"Make me your princess...everyone will know. You can't hide it if we were to get married...the news would become public. Do you think you would be okay with that?" Evie wondered, knowing how taboo it was for a royal family member to wed someone who had no royal blood in their veins.

"I mean, I would be okay just to be betrothed...making it final and official wouldn't make it any less being with you." Trouble was somethig Evoe didn't want to cause.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:02 pm
"Of course I would." Iago said, smiling. "The only people who would need convincing are my parents. My mother would relent, but my father might be a little reluctant, until he realizes how perfect you are for me." he said. "The commoners, they don't care, as long as they are treated correctly, and fairly. In fact, they might rejoice knowing that a commoner was chosen to be a princess." he said. "They might feel that that means they now have a voice in the castle."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:18 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"I just don't want to cause you more trouble than I'm worth." Evie smiled at him and touched his cheek lightly with her palm. She kept it there and metaphorically dived into his deep purple eyes. She got lost in them so easily, it took her awhile sometimes to get out.

Evie thought of a plan...that was completely crazy but might work.

"I have a family close to me. I make all their armor and weapons and they are royal as well. They live close to here and well...rumor has it that their son, the Prince, has taken a liking to me. Their kingdom doesn't mind commoner and royal marriages and it would be a simple matter to have him fall for me and marry me....then I could be with you because I would be a Princess."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:20 pm
"That's great, Evie...just one problem." Iago said, smiling.
"I'm not that prince. I don't think your title would remain if you divorced him to come live with me." he pointed out. "Maybe you can get them to say you're of royal descent?" he said, shrugging.

[off for now, cya ^^]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:31 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie mumbled some unintelligible words and crossed her arms over her chest. So much for THAT plan. She thought over asking the royal family to stick up for her and say that she is of royal blood and a plan sparked in her mind. It might work....

"Just maybe....I could definitely try it." Evie pondered it for awhile.

.: Okie :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 pm
"Anything could help." Iago said, smiling. "We don't even need a plan to rid ourselves of Jocelyn. We just need a plan to get my father to let us marry. Then, she has no choice but to leave. I may have..." he brought his arms away from her for a moment. "-'agreed'-" he did the air-quotation marks with the word "-to marry her, but it's just my word...my word which I can take back as soon as I can have you." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:09 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at Iago, the thought of them completely rid of Jocelyn made her heart speed up.

"Well if you put it that way....give me a day or so to run there and I'll be right back." Evie smiled and stood up tall so that she could kiss him upon his lips.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 pm
"We can depart soon." Iago said. "Let's eat, get today over with. How far is this kingdom, do we need the horses to get there?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought over exactly how long it took her to get there. Usually she delivered the armor and weapons by cart and they had requested that she deliver them in person so she would take a pack mule and a wagon and go there by their orders. Evie calculated on get fingers and pursed her lips.

"Walking there shouldn't be a problem...if we leave at first light then we should be able to make it withing the day."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:23 pm
"Well..." Iago said, thinking. "Keeping the horses here might prove to take up a lot of time. We can maybe bring them to the kingdom with us, and walk back...and when it's our time to return to the castle, we can just go get the horses from there." he suggested. He grinned mischievously. "I'm sorry if that takes some of the fun away, and you don't get to see me do as much work." he teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned a grin that matched Iago's in mischeviousness. She then pounced on top of him, the skirt of her dress rucking up around her thighs. She pressed herself against him and kissed his lips quickly.

"Fun...I don't need it for now. Highly unnecessary, for I will be married off to you so soon!" Evie spoke quickly with delight.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:33 pm
Iago smiled. "I'll see if I can at least do something for you...maybe chop some wood for a fire, and work up a bit of a sweat, showing off these strong muscles just for you..." he said, hugging her close and smiling still.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him, shutting her eyes tightly...her toes curling in pleasure. She loved those big muscles of his wrapped tightly around her, it made her feel so feminine and petite. It was a feeling she didn't know very well and was starting to like.

"You big tease." Evie whispered with a wink.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 pm
"Would you like that?" Iago asked, smiling. "I might even let you come up and see me while I'm working...you might enjoy seeing me sweat like that, who knows? Might turn you on a little." he teased, grinning mischievously.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games