Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:31 pm
" Because the person with no heart is my friend". Ventura said to her. He ran up to her parents and began to talk. " Wow....you guys are here". He said to Scarlet's parents with a fake smile. " I came here to paint and i don't have any where to stay. Do you think I could stay with you till I can afford an apartment". He said to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 pm
"Oh thats a great idea," Scarlet went over to them with also a fake smile. "He can have my room and help you guys out with your bills and s**t. Meanwhile i can find a job somewhere else and live on my own." Scarlet looked over at Ventura and gave him almost and evil grin.

Scarlets parents smiled and agreed to those terms they told Ventura that he could stay at there place and take Scarlets room. That moment Scarlet seized to walk out the building and call a taxi. She now knew she had magic and that was the ticket for her to live an interesting life. Her personality was now fully changed, she was now a cold heartless person.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 pm
(And Muraki starts stalking now! LOL he reminds me of Ryuk...... except he's a hot stalker xd )
Muraki stayed in the shadows, watching them he kept on with Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 pm
Ventura started to object but stopped himself. If Scarlet wanted to play hardball he'd play it.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:49 pm
Muraki thought, 'Wow this is interesting....where's a bag of popcorn when you need it?' he then laughed silently to himself, while still masking his preince.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:51 pm
Scarlet had her legs resting on the seat and told the driver where to go. It was obviously somewhere very far away from her home. As soon as she got to her destination she charmed someone to give her some money, and by some it was alot. She bought herself a car and then made her journey up through LA etc. She was leaving California and headed toward Washington State. On her way there she kept the evil grin on her face. Her bad emotions and memories finally took over her and she was no longer in control...she was no longer herself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:57 pm
As they got to the house Ventura unpacked and layed down on Scarlet's old bed. He thought about the times he and Scarlet played house and King and Queen.....maybe he took that the wrong way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 pm
(Now the question is will Muraki stand by like Ryuk? Or Save Scarlets insanity? Right now she's actin' like Light O_O)
Muraki followed Scarlet to where she is today actually watched something on TV about another case like this & they died. In which he didn't want her to. So he came out of hiding, "You, know I thought you would do better than this, but you fooled me....*sighs* you leave me no choice" he then sings a song that resorts order to one's self.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3_Be1hTKYs  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:08 pm
Scaret slamed on the breaks which caused him to stop. "What are you doing here. Anyways i don't really care, so if you don't mind just go back to your home ok." Scarlet grinned over at him and laughed at the thought that he tryed to bring her back out of her "insanity". For the time being this is exactly how she wanted to be.
((damn i added a twist to the story...check out the character list and the accepted profile xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm
(( Rui the name of the troll in the other rp except he's no troll. Oh and I know where ventura goes next. He will start digging for some info)  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:14 pm
(Oh, crap!!!!! Is Muraki goin' to get thrown out? & Do we really wanna know? LOL)
Muraki looked at her, "Yeah? Well you being insane might work as good for you as Light Yagami!" he scoffed "Another thing I'm staying here, and I think me being here is for your own good!....don't worry I won't bother you in your meeting today.....I only watch anyway" he folded his arms over his chest with a determined look in his eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:16 pm
((lol yeah i like that name ^^ ))

Rui wondered around finally arriving in California. He had no idea that he was only a couple miles away from Scarlet, the person he searched for. He sighed when he felt that her health and sanity was getting worse. "What happened...ever since she returned to this world again she's been acting different," he muttered to herself as he continued to drive down the road. He had to find Scarlet, he had to go back to his home. He felt he had to, he wanted to.

Scarlet shrugged, she didn't really care if he was there or not. As long as he wasn't a pain in the a** it really didn't matter. Scarlet began to drive off again but then suddenly stopped. She had a shocked expression on her face. "What the hell is he doing here?!" she muttered to herself. She now felt the presence of her brother close by. She then began to debate with herself weather she should wait or go. The answer was simple...it was go. No one could see him...once someone saw him they would know they were twins. Stupid brother why can't he stay were he's suppose to be!  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 pm
Ventura got up of the bed and started to wander around the room. He looked in one corner of the room and found a broken dresser. He looked inside only to find a collection of bundled up papers. He looked at them for a few seconds and then recognized them.

" I remember these" He said out loud to no one in particular. Ventura ran back to the bed and quickly sat down. He then laid all the papers out and began to look through them.

((Is it okay if these papers are letters between Scarlet and Ventura and her aunt))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:27 pm
((yeah sure...but when it comes to her brother there is nothing you can find on him......but...dun dun dun ...theres a but...theres a photo somewhere secretly in the room. It's her and her brother when they were 6))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:31 pm
Muraki cocked an eyebrow at the way she speeded up, 'Just as long as we don't die I'm ok with this!' he thought while gripping the door handle.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games