Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith chuckles at the remark. "Sounds like something dear old Dumbledoor would say."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:48 pm

User Image"my fav question on the teacher application was question 162 how do you know if your students are really themselves how can you be sure they arent diesguised as another student? that one was kind of funny" professor Lenwë Telemnar

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:13 pm
*Selena exhales. No more fake nice...*

Mhm That was quite funny. I just said I'd let them be whoever they want as long as they dont goof off in my classroom...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:06 am
User Image
"Yes, no goofing off in my classroom. I would notice if my students would be using wands or such in my classroom!" Morgan said in a huff, drinking more tea and taking a biscuit.  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:50 pm
A silvery Himalayan cat patronus ghosted into the room and the Gryffindor Head Girl Deputy Head spoke, "Professors! Gilderoy Lockhart recently escaped from St. Mungo's. Katie, Tabby, Summer, James, [[anyone else I forgot]], and I tracked him to Hogsmeade. We caught him, but were attacked by over 15 men. We are at the Shrieking Shack now, and are going to try to use the Whomping Willow tunnel to get back to the school grounds. We need help, Professors!" The cat finished its message and faded into mist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith gasped and then took out her wand. She quickly sent her gazelle Patronus to Kitty and the other teachers. She then tells her tea tray to stay put, and goes to change quickly, and to grab a stick, and is off to the whomping willow.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:17 pm
User Image
Prof. Scarborough enters the staffroom. She puts down her book and then realizes that she is holding her potions knife. "Oh. Well this is awkward." She puts it down, concealing her anger, and hopes that no one thinks that she looks threatening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 pm
*Selena popped her head out from behind a bookshelf.*

Hello Meteneira...

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 am
"Selena." Meteniera says, showing acknowledgement of the other teacher. She walks over to a different bookshelf and puts her book up. She draws out another volume and slams it onto the table. Then she picks up an apple from the bowl on the table and begins peeling it with her knife.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 am
User Image
A floating tea tray wanders into the room and announces the arrival of Professor Algorith. She looks down at her papers with her robes swishing as she walked into the room, and absently flinging her wand everywhere as papers flew into her stack. After the papers stopped flying, she waved her wand once more and a tea cup landed gracefully in her hand, and she took a sip as she sat down at a table.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:58 pm
Meteniera nods to Prof. Algorith, unable to speak due to a mouth full of apple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith then remembers something and takes out a small vile of liquid. "Professor, could you identify this liquid?" Professor hands her the small vile of a shiny white liquid
[[it's supposed to be unicorn blood xd ]]

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 pm
"I believe that that is unicorn blood," Meteniera says. "How did you obtain such a rare liquid?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image
"Really? Well then, that's very interesting. I found it in the hall. Since it was an un-identified liquid, I'd thought I give it to you. I suppose you can make good use of it?" Professor Algorith said, remembering her Care of Magical Creature lessons. Just then, an owl flew through the window and landed on the back side of the chair Professor Algorith was on. She then took the parchment attached to it's leg and began to read it. "Oh look, my daughter wrote me."  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:52 pm
"How nice of her. Is she quite well?" Meteniera asks, and takes the vial. "Yes. I believe that this will be useful. The question is, how did someone get this? I hope it isn't a student's." She looks at the vial. The lettering on it looks just like her own. "This is mine! Someone has been in my potion's keep!" She shrieks. "Good day, Morgan. I'll be back shortly. I hope your daughter is well."  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games