Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

As the minutes past, Izzy wondered when Kai would return. Their meal together actually was turning out fairly well and Izzy actually started to enjoy the company of his start. While Izzy couldn't be too sure about it, he thought that if this was closer to the real man that Kai was, then he probably could work well with him. Even though, he'd still be aware of that first run in. That was something he couldn't just forget had happened. Kai indeed had a bad side to him but most stars did. It was the nature of the career and Izzy could say that some vices were far worse than others.

Izzy knew here were a few stars he'd never want to work for for various reasons. Some of them turned out to be people akin to Koyasu-san. Some of them had been in and out of rehabilitation for drugs. Others used their managers as buyers for various habits. Izzy had been lucky being in the Child Star Division because the 'bad habits' usually weren't anything like adults except...well sometimes the transition to adulthood could be very difficult for some.

But this all brought him back to Kai. Since the man was out on the phone, Izzy's mind drifted back to work. Kai was like a diamond in the rough that needed a bit of polishing to surpass the others around him. Izzy leaned his head upon his hands and swirled the glass of wine just below it as he pondered a few venues. He needed to get Kai more exposure and...a tailor. Kai needed to be on the tip of every woman's tongue. But that also brought Izzy's mind back to the naughty fan mail that was still festering in his living room! EWH! He wouldn't be surprised if he found a few more....thongs and things in that pile. Oh god maybe Kai didn't need to be on the tip of every woman's tongue!

That thought caused a shiver to cascade down his back and he took a quick drink of the wine. The flavorful red was seriously addictive and finally he had to push the empty glass as far away from him as possible to avoid refilling the glass again.

So instead he leaned back in his seat and started reading his work mail over the phone. One email was from Asato Hiroki, Chairman Koyasu's secretary. Oh yes, he did need to give him that address but of course he had forgotten again. Taking a quick moment he typed out the address an thanked Asato-san for the reminder. Then went back to reading the rest of his email.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Why the hell would I want to appear 'warm and fuzzy'?" Akihiko asked suddenly, trying not to burst into laughter at the mere thought. "Want me to cuddle a bunny, Hiroki-chan?"
Yes, he was teasing the secretary... but after THAT suggestion, the man certain deserved it.
"My fans are fine thinking of me as they do. If you hadn't noticed, my style of dress doesn't exactly scream of soothing pastels either." he added as a sort of after thought.
No... he liked the image he gave his fans.
An image of a cold and ruthless, yet gorgeous man who could sweep you off your feet and show you the best time of your life... in more ways than one.
In truth, the young Koyasu wasn't listening to Asato anymore. At least not for the moment. He was going on about Izzy Lucky's managing of two groups, and talking about getting the man's address. Then there was something about not knowing his phone number.
How could they not know it?!
But it was Hiroki's sudden exclamation and surprise that shook Akihiko out of his own thoughts.
Smirking to the secretary. Narcissus laughed slightly. "It's no concern of yours what I'm after, if anything. If Izzy Lucky could handle two stars at once for some Indie corporation, then he can certainly handle two stars for Ohayou. Think of this... as a test for Ruki."
He wouldn't have it any other way,
Izzy Lucky was going to be his manager, of this Akihiko was determined.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 am
NPC - Shounen Pop
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Hiroki paused with an astounded look upon his face. "Ruki?" he questioned, "Koyasu-kun, please don't speak in such an intimate fashion about an employee! It's unseemly. He's not your lover or someone that you are close to. " And there he had to pause again as his brow furrowed considering what he said. He never had seen or heard Izzy Lucky speak about dates or relations outside of work. Izzy Lucky really did keep a rather private life. Although he didn't voice those words to Koyasu-kun. God knows what he'd think about that.

"But seriously Koyasu-kun, you didn't want to be managed before. You flat out refused your grandfather's selection and said you could do this on your own. Your grandfather agreed. But Koyasu-sama might not approve this considering you were so determined to have your own way last time. What will you offer him to make the deal sweet enough for him to bite? You know as well as I, he won't just give you Izzy Lucky because you demand it. Not this time Koyasu-kun." returned Hiroki.

He knew that Koyasu-sama was in some ways had to be testing the lad. But even Hiroki didn't know it all. The fact was, Hiroki was very knowledgeable about the Chairman's business but certainly not how he handled Koyasu-kun. Although, Hiroki knew that the Chairman would listen to his words and sometimes even Koyasu-kun didn't get everything he wanted by wanting alone.

Hiroki knew that the Chairman wouldn't want to appear weak or his grandson appear foolish. Rumors already flowed about the Studio about Narcissus' rejection of Izzy Lucky. He doubted the Chairman would follow Koyasu-kun's desire so easily this time even if only to teach Koyasu-kun a lesson he needed. But then again, this was all conjecture on Hiroki's part.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
NPC - Shounen Pop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 pm

"Don't speak of him in such an intimate fashion?" Koyasu asked, turning fully and focusing all his attention on Hiroki.
The musician stepped forward, crossing the distance between the two men in a few graceful steps.
His blue gaze narrowed before one lithe hand reached out and laid gently on Asato's left cheek.
"Jealous, Hiroki-kun?" Narcissus asked with a teasingly seductive smile. "Perhaps I'm not his lover nor am I close to him... but I do so love how it sets him ill at ease when I simply say 'Ruki'..."
Laughing darkly, he pulled back before speaking. "You're an idiot sometimes, Hiroki. Haven't my actions in the past taught you nothing? Money can buy anything. ANYTHING... and given the right incentive, in the form of cash that is, I can persuade Ruki to manage me." he smirked, "Not to mention I have a few other tricks up my sleeve."
Such as blackmail... though Akihiko wasn't about to let Asato know that.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:01 pm
NPC - Shounen Pop
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki just wanted to put Koyasu-kun over his knee just once. It might have made him feel better about this all had he any chance to give the young man an ounce of sense. Even as Koyasu-kun strode forward, he didn't have any fear of the man and knew that even as those eye narrowed they would not harm him. Oh no, Koyasu-kun wasn't a complete idiot. He knew that Hiroki had protection.

The gentle hand upon his cheek and the seductive smile were masking a monster and Hiroki wasn't fooled. He stood firm on his ground and returned the comment without even a flinch, "Ah you should know better, Koyasu-kun." And your grandfather surely does as well, brat. Or if he doesn't he will, he thought before continuing, "Izzy Lucky is not here to put him ill at ease so you best return to some professionalism, Koyasu-kun. And even still, you should not disrespect your grandfather's company or his employees by using their first names without acceptable reason."

Yes, Hiroki was a stickler for protocol at times. He didn't want the company sued. Koyasu-kun had the potential to be disaster for them legally and ruin the reputation of the company. As Hiroki considered the options, he knew he wasn't afraid to tell Koyasu-sama that. The young man couldn't be seen railroading every one he came in contact with...or by chance getting charged with sexual harassment.

"An idiot? I see. Sure, money can buy you many things Koyasu-kun. However, buying off Izzy Lucky isn't possible because you still have to have the Chairman's approval. But I don't think this time you will easily buy off your Grandfather's approval on this one. He gave you what you wanted once...which was the freedom to manage yourself. But you have to agree, that suddenly changing your mind, and requesting your grandfather to give you Izzy Lucky would affect HIS appearance in the company. And that, Koyasu-kun is more important than your desire for this manager. Money doesn't buy real Respect, Koyasu-kun." Hiroki knew he was right about this. Koyasu-kun would have to give something a bit better to gain approval than money and foot stomped demands.

Closing the lid of his briefcase, he felt a vibration in his pocket and then plucked out his phone. "Ah, I see. Well Izzy Lucky has given me his address but I'll wait for Koyasu-sama's approval before giving out additional information. Since he isn't your manager." said Hiroki with a pointed tone indicating he wasn't going to put up with any more crap tonight.

There was only so much Koyasu-kun could get away with Hiroki because the man worked for the one who wore pants in the family, not the one who wore the shorts. So then Hiroki walked to the door and opened it, "I'll be leaving now Koyasu-kun. You have Izzy Lucky's business number for now. When your Grandfather decides otherwise, you can come to me for the rest of it."

NPC - Shounen Pop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm

"You seem to think ojisan isn't going to acknowledge my new request, Hiroki." Akihiko spoke, his voice dipping into a colder tone.
Frozen blue eyes focused on the man intently.
"Don't underestimate me. You may be my grandfather's secretary, but you don't have the authority to lecture me. Ruki will be my manager..." he smirked darkly.
Before the man could leave however... there was one more simple question that Narcissus posed to Hiroki...
"Would you care to place a wager on my success?"
Akihiko desperately wanted to show Asato that he did get what he wanted. Not only that, but it would be simply joyous to make the secretary pay for his criticisms...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 pm
NPC - Shounen Pop
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki paused at the door and felt the room shift to a colder more intense feeling. The words that came out of Koyasu-kun's mouth were meant to provoke. Hiroki knew this way too well. The continued use of his first name and without even an honorific...yes, he knew that the young man was clawing for a reaction of some sort.

"Of course, Koyasu-kun. I never underestimate you. I'd be a fool if I did." he said rather flatly not taking the bait. Maybe he had just heard this comment once to many times in the past. "Ah, here we go again, well as I am your grandfather's secretary, you know as well as I, that many things he doesn't wish to deal with go through me. While you think I have no authority, Koyasu-kun, I would not be lecturing you if your grandfather didn't give me freedom to do otherwise. You should remember that I follow his will, his words...not yours."

There were many things that Koyasu-sama didn't have time for that ended up falling into Hiroki's hands. It was an unusual situation but Hiroki did have quite a bit of the Studio's business knowledge being the Chairman's assistant. Being that it may, he could lecture Koyasu-kun about company business. Izzy Lucky...was company business.

"Your success? On gaining Izzy Lucky as a manager? Oh...Koyasu-kun, you should know better than to ask me to place a wager on that. You see, I do think you'll get Izzy Lucky one day. So that is really not something I can wager upon." His lips played lightly with the words as he turned the game right back at the young man.

He knew that Koyasu-kun could put the pieces together - Money might not buy off Grandfather's personal capital in his own company. Koyasu-kun indeed made a heft profit for Ohayou but even so, he'd never learn if everything was given on a silver platter.

"However, the way you obtain him is another story. That would be a real wager, Koyasu-kun. But if I were you, I'd avoid making it." he said with an assured smile as he turned the knob on the door and opened it wide stepping out into the hallway. He wondered if Koyasu-kun would follow as much as he knew that the man liked to get in the last word.

NPC - Shounen Pop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was thrown off once again by Ryu's desperation for his presence. It seemed so out of place... so... well, unexpected, to say the least. Kai never thought that Ryu would be practically crying for him to come over for a visit, and obviously for one of comfort no less.
Then again, this could be a ploy... Kai thought, ever so cynical when the mood struck him.
Of course, he gave most people the benefit of the doubt when it didn't have to do with work or hurting someone else. If it was going to hurt himself, then Kai was confident that he could handle it and still have room to scoff at it afterward.

"I... I'll see what I can do. Perhaps I'll be over around midnight. I'm not sure."

Kai knew that he had to return to Izzy before Izzy got too bored within. It would be highly rude of him to be gone for that long, even if Izzy wasn't technically his 'guest.'

"Ah... I hope you don't mind if I get back to the dinner. I'll talk to you later. Good-bye."

With that, Kai hung up the phone, glancing down at the screen as he did so.
It was there that Kai spotted the text message he had received. The one that he had forgotten about in his great surprise.
Kai opened the text, surprised that it was from Naoko—though he only realized that after he had opened it in his rush.
"Did you patch things up with Ishi?"
With that text, Kai felt a wave of nausea crash over him, mixed in with the guilt that he had forgotten about during his time with Izzy.
And now Kai felt even more guilty that he had pushed aside Ishi for the night with Izzy.
God why the hell does life have to be so complicated?!

Kai decided to text back a quick reply before going back inside the room.
"No. I haven't spoken to Ishi yet. Please try to refrain from saying anything on the matter yourself to him. I'd like to solve my own issues."
Kai almost erased that last bit. Here he had the gall to assume that perhaps Naoko would be defending him against Ishi.
Definitely far too much to assume considering their present situation.
In the end, Kai did erase that second sentence.
In its place, Kai wrote, "I'd like to keep things between him and I, well, between him and I."
Kai was about to send it off when he remembered Ryu and his odd request—though the peculiarity of it had made it quite impossible to forget in the first place.
This would be the opportune time to find out whether or not Naoko had said anything to Ryu about the alleyway incident. It would change Kai's view on matters whether or not NAKO had mentioned anything, or had tried to fix things. It would definitely help in explaining Ryu's odd behavior at least.
Kai added, "What about you? Have you gone and... well, told Ryu?"
Before Kai could renege on his decision to ask Naoko, he pressed the send button, emitting a sigh as he did so. This was turning into a far more complicated day—and life—than he ever felt he needed.

Turning around, Kai gently opened the door and walked back to the table, closing the door behind him with almost no sound. He crossed the small area between the door and the table and sat himself down with an apologetic gaze directed at his manager.
Smiling to Izzy, Kai murmured, "I'm very sorry about that. It was... a friend. In need of some comforting."
Kai figured that he shouldn't delve into specifics, since it seemed to be touchy enough a subject for everyone involved that bringing it up would definitely cost the good nature that the dinner had undertaken.
"I hope that you weren't scheming up various ways to torture me as I was out there," Kai added, hoping his tease wasn't misplaced. The singer dearly wished that the relationship between him and Izzy had taken enough of a good turn that some minor teasing was now acceptable.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy glanced up from his Iphone when Kai walked back in and with a questioning look he nodded but didn't ask for further details. "Well, I hope that you were able to give your friend the support he or she needed." No, it wasn't his place to ask any further questions and he wouldn't intrude. But he could tell that whatever had been said on the phone had not lifted Kai's spirits any further.

However, when Kai switched the subject, his cheerful laughter was a definite sign that he had taken the words well. "Oh you caught me didn't you!" he childed back, "Well, yes, I was thinking about that actually because I just got informed that I have another bag of your fan mail to pick up. And if the first 5 bags sitting at my loft festering isn't enough for me to want to torture you, then surely this bag will be!" He shook his head with a lighthearted grin. "I think I will need to hire someone just for your fan mail, Kai. I had to use tongs on the first bag I opened. Or maybe I should just have you answer it all yourself!" he smirked as he slipped his phone back into his pocket.

He had returned the tease back much better than he expected he would. Must have been the wine that had loosened his tongue just a hair. However, he had been smart and moved that glass as far away from him as possible, hoping the server would take it away so he wouldn't consider another sip of that addictive drink. "So would you like dessert?" he finally asked, "Or is it getting to late for you?" He added that last bit because he wasn't sure if the previous phone call had any obligations attached to it but he'd be kind enough to give Kai a way out if he needed it.

Although before Kai would make his decision, Izzy added,
"You know Kai, even though its only been a short meeting here. Things have gone better than I hoped especially after...earlier. I do look forward to our first business meeting. But I think, next time we should just meet at the Studio. I want to set you up with a tailor I know, and also go over your newest songs...Yes, I know it's a little bit of work stuff thrown in but...I have this feeling that...well I think you're going to go far. I'm already getting ideas..." He ended that with his own glowing smile. There was a certain feeling that inspired him when things started to rev up inside. It was a tantalizing hunger for success even if he never got the spotlight himself.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:41 am
Ryuukaze

User Image
“I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.”

Feeling like a damn fool, the violinist responded with a whimper, "Hai. Midnight, or whenever. I'll be up."
The nurse had come into the room, bringing Ryu a bowl of soup and placing the flowers in a vase on his bedside table.
"Bye." Ryu finished the conversation, flipping his phone closed only to flip it right back open, texting Naoko.
"I don't know where you are or what you are doing, but it is ok. It's going to be ok. I promise. Give our little girl a kiss and a treat for me. XOXO, Akuma."
It was a silly message, but Ryu felt he had to send one, even if it was only to say something pointless and check up on the puppy.

“For Love is Immortality.”

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 am
((Sorry that I have no time to post at the moment, but I'm trying to sort some things out within this RP... First of all, Ryu is at his own house, right? Second, can someone explain to me why Naoko is with Sai and why Ryu and Naoko are not together at the moment? I would go back a few pages and read, but I'm far too busy to do so (and lazy, for that matter). Sorry!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 am
((Ryu is at his own place, injured from falling down the stairs during the fight with Naoko's manager. Naoko is with his brother, Sai, because Sai essentially made him come along and then locked him in his house because Sai thinks Naoko shouldn't be with Ryu, or anybody for that matter. Sai wants "brotherly love" etc. Ryu is torn because of the man he loved so long ago, the only one he thinks he wants right now, and because of his emotional scarring he feels the need to jump from bed to bed.
So...Ryu: crying mess in bandages lying in bed at home. Naoko: Crying mess in a robe lying in bed at his brother's place, now passed out.))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 am
(( Hey Gal...here is the very basic summary of Sai, Naoko, Ryu stuff

----

Naoko got a text from Sai after he brought Ryu home from the hospital and went to meet with him. Naoko didn't want Sai to meet Ryu so they met at a bar close by.

Sai drags Naoko home after Naoko had a bit of a breakdown about his guilt about Ryu, Nakai, Ishi.

Sai goes to Ryu's apt after locking Naoko in a room. He gave Ryu the soup and got a real nurse to take care of him. Sai tries to explain to Ryu that Naoko would be happier with a lover not a commitment. Sai is tempted to make moves on Ryu but realizes he's injured and still interested in Naoko. Sai leaves.

Back at Sai's 'home', Naoko and Sai get into an argument about Naoko's issues that keep him from having positive relationships. Basically, Naoko still regards an Old flame that disappeared to be the only man for him even though that man is an abusive b*****d. So he just wants to have casual sex with other people until he can find that man.

Sai and Naoko have a falling out of sorts because Sai cannot get Naoko to realize he has problems.

Naoko faints thinking Sai has given up on him as a brother. While that is not the case that is how Naoko perceives it.

Naoko is now in a bed and will wake up in the morning where Sai left him.

In between all that, Ryu has called Nakai during his dinner with Izzy because he wants someone to come comfort him.

--------

Extra edit after reading Ani-chan's summary -

Sai does want his brother to choose him, but in the end of their argument, Sai realizes that is impossible due to Naoko's feelings and problems. So in the end, he lets Naoko know that he's not going to be there for him if his old flame shows up. Even if the man treats him badly. Basically his form of closure on the matter. He still loves his brother but; their relationship has changed.

Does that help? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm
((Ah! That helps quite a bit. I'll craft my post tomorrow morning, for I am far too exhausted tonight to write up anything remotely coherent.))  

Lady Sherlock

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai chuckled at the piece about his fan mail. Kai had, indeed, gone through his fan mail before, when he felt like being amused. After all, he didn't have a manager before Izzy, so his fan mail would either stack up and be thrown away after a week or so, or Kai needed to get it himself. And often, Kai felt far too guilty if he let it be thrown away, since his fans had put their hearts into those letters and... whatever assortment of articles of undergarments he would find in there. Kai would then often bring the bags of mail home and sometimes go through it himself, if he had the time. And if he didn't, it at least made him feel better that he had the mail lying around. But eventually, he threw them away anyways, at least feeling better about it than if they would have been thrown away without his touching it first.
The bottom line was that he wouldn't blame Izzy if Izzy wanted to torture him because of the fan mail. There were drawbacks to being such a ladies' man...

Kai smiled, glad that Izzy had returned the jest without a second thought. Things were warming up. And Kai had feared that the shaky start would have murdered everything to come, but he was very glad that his fears were put to rest.
Of course, Kai didn't allow his guilt to alleviate. What he did was still deemed unforgivable, by his own standards. And as with work, it was what Kai thought that came first. What others thought of him came second—which basically meant that Kai didn't really care. His own view of himself usually kept him in line enough that it came in line with what others thought. Usually. Apparently, this was one of the rare cases where Kai let himself get carried away.
Damn hormones...

Kai listened to the rest of Izzy's words, smirking a little with the fact that Izzy was saying the same thing that he had just been thinking. It made Kai feel a little better that Izzy wasn't expecting things to turn out this well either—though Kai couldn't understand why that made him feel such. Perhaps it was the notion that he wasn't the only one making this up as he went along. That was assurance enough for the singer.

"I'm already getting ideas..."

Izzy's smile was infectious. Kai found himself beaming after a while at Izzy, in this confidante way, almost as if they were sharing a secret that need not be spoken. It was just a deepening of the bond between them, which was much more than Kai could have ever asked for in the first place.

"I assure that with your grand managerial abilities about which I have been hearing and my utterly bewitching good looks and voice, not to mention my absolutely compelling and alluring personality, we shall go far," Kai murmured, adding a chuckle toward the end. He leaned in and poured himself yet another glass of Dom. Romane Conti 1997, swirling it around just to get a good look at its perfect color, or so Kai thought its color was as perfect as wine could get. Taking a sip, Kai also savored its magnificent bouquet.
Ah... Expensive wine always solved everything...

Deciding to answer Izzy's previous question, Kai answered, "Ah... I do need to get to someone, but by midnight. I'll take a small bit of desert. Would you like it here, or elsewhere? There's quite a magnificent desert store close to here."
The singer felt that leaving Izzy so soon would seem rude, even if Izzy was allowing for that to happen. Dinner was meant to last into idle conversation and dwindle into nothingness.
And that was why Kai was going to stick with Izzy until he deemed it a suitable time to leave—not that he wanted to leave. Kai thought that spending his time with Izzy was going to be awkward, silent, and tough, but since it turned out to be much different, Kai found himself enjoying it quite a bit. He would be sad to leave when the time came.
But Kai didn't want to think about that just yet. He was having far too much fun. It was only around ten after all.

N a k a i

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games