Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

chichibunni

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Sophie overhears Kat and ChuChube's conversation. She starts to smile to herself, fantisizing what it will be like when she becomes a student. She merrily skips around the kitchen, still in her daydream.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 pm
Sonas walks in carefully setting down a green tea cup. Nodding at Nattie she sets it on the counter, since she doesn't know where it goes. "The cookies look lovely." Sonas says smiling before going back out to the library.  

Nite of Storms

Cupcakes And Brimstone

High-functioning Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 pm
Nattie jumped at the sudden talking, still swirling the spoon while she went over to put the teacup in the sink to be washed, before returning to scoop the cookie batter out onto several cooking trays. After evenly scooping them out, she stepped back to marvel the amount of work she had done in such a short time before snapping her fingers -- the trays levitating and zooming into the now open industrial-sized ovens.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:39 pm
Binkie wandered around the kitchen just beyond the hidden door. She wasn't sure what to make of the noisy room, full of elves cooking, cleaning, and talking. It was almost overwhelming to Hogwarts' newest elf. Being careful not to crash into anything or trip anyone, she quickly found a pad on the floor and sat down, looking around at the other elves.

((Not sure what everyone is doing in here, so I'm open for anything.))  

Riku is my Twin

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm
Alicia Elf has a quick announcement to make to new (and former) house-elves!

Alicia Elf is really excited that many of you are joining the House-Elf class and completing the homework. However, when making a new topic now or any other time in the Discussion subforum make sure it follows the Guidelines. Repeat threads, spam threads, etc. ARE NOT allowed.

Thanks
heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:02 am
*Chuchube heard what Lacey had said but she kept on whispering so that Lacey would leave. When she did, Chuchube snapped her fingers and pops behind a tree on the grounds. As she takes a look around she realizes something.*
"It's going to take forevers to find Kat. Ahhh!!! This is so...so... argh! I can't wait until I become a student. Then I won't have to sneaks around trying not to be seen outside the kitchens in the day. Well, if I'm going to try and find Kat, i better goes to it now."
*Chuchube starts popping in at random places all over the grounds, making sure to stay out of sight. She finally found Kat sitting on a rock, but there where other students around. Chuchube decides to toss some pebbles at her to get her attention. Chuchube can't throw really good and ends up hitting a slytherin student in the back of the head.*
"Uh-oh!"
*Chuchube disapears back into the kitchens.*
"That was close."

((this makes 30!!!))  

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

XxKittieKatzxX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 pm
*Kat walks in holding book under her arm*
"Guess what...I...Just...Read...A BOOK!"
*Kat squels in excitement*
"My old master never let me read them! And there the most wonderful thing!You wouldn't beleive it!"
*Kat explains the new found "Book" to Chuchube*
"Isn't that so cool!"
*Kat Trys to be calm, But its obviouse she isn't because she is still twitching*
"SOoo.What new?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:24 pm
chichibunni
Sophie overhears Kat and ChuChube's conversation. She starts to smile to herself, fantisizing what it will be like when she becomes a student. She merrily skips around the kitchen, still in her daydream.

((are you a slytherin?? i dont think i have seen you here before))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 pm
techpriest35
chichibunni

I was about to ask the same thing. Nice name you have my real life name.....Be sure to check out the rules though. House elves can only post in black or purple.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 pm
((I was Gonna Say the same thing but i was afraid That i would seam strict.xD))
*Kat stares at the Students out in the hall*
"Im Gonna Go...There are so many other things to learn"
*Kats smiles at Chuchube*
"If you need me i'll Probably be in the great hall or the library."
*Kat runs out to go find her new freinds.*

XxKittieKatzxX

chichibunni

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:58 pm
stormysgirl13
techpriest35
chichibunni

I was about to ask the same thing. Nice name you have my real life name.....Be sure to check out the rules though. House elves can only post in black or purple.

Yea sorry, I knew about the rule. I just accidentally made the color green. XD Since I'm so used to doing it in oher guilds.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image
*Kat runs in from the grounds Covered in cuts and bruises. She was panicking and it was obviouse she had been crying*
"Chuchube! Help! I stole a broom. I knew i shouldn't have done it. But....I had to! I was gonna Give it back. and then i went outside and there where vine creatures everywhere and i flew on it to save myself. and then i fell and now im all dirty and Ambrea caught me and she's gonna turn me in!"
*Kat was twitching and she had started crying again*
"You have gotta help me hide! If i hide in the cupboard promise you won't tell anyone!"
*Kat stares at Chuchube hopefully and then climbs in the cupboard because she hears students conversing in the hall*
"Shhh."

XxKittieKatzxX

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image *ambria walks in and sees kat is very distressed.* " well you think i'm going to turn you in?Why would i do that?I just gave professor Adonis the broom back and said it was one of the hufflepuffs and they left it outside. RELAX!" *Ambria says trying to calm her down.* "now lets get you down to the nurse. We can tell her those vine things are responsible."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image
"Okay. Thanks. I guess i really freaked out"
*Kat calms down and stops twitching*
"Alright. Lets go"
*Kat follows Ambria to the Nurses office*

XxKittieKatzxX

NamelessOne2

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:59 pm
*walks into the kitchens and sees all of the other elves at work*
"Umm, hello I'm new here. Are there any tasks you need help with?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games