Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:12 pm
Agatha led Haven out and to the doors that lead to the room Richard was in and started to take her in there.

Beth shook her head and said, "They're going to be at the castle. Someone needs to get there now."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm
Richard felt a lump in his throat and his senses were going haywire. When he saw her at first he lost his breath but then he straightened himself and smiled.

Alex got off the horse finally and started into the building. He wasn't sure where they would be but he could smell them almost. He began to follow it with Ray close at his back.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:15 pm
Haven smiled sheepishly at Richard and when she got down to him, she took his hands. Agatha went to sit down where all the servants and others were, a rather triumphant smile on her face.

Beth got off her horse and started to follow them as well. She hoped they weren't too late.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 am
Alex was running now, sprinting more like and he could feel his lungs burning. He had a wild look in his eyes when he rounded the corner. The hallway led down to where he was sure they were. He tensed slightly and looked to Beth for advice.

"We have gathered her today," the priest said. "To witness this event, the marriage of Sir Richard and Lady Haven." Richard felt anxious and he wanted to get this stupid ceremony over with so he knew that he had her.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:47 am
Haven smiled at Richard, sensing that he seemed to be anxious about something which she assumed was just about the wedding. So, by smiling, she hoped to make him feel better.

Beth looked at Alex then said, "Just get in there! Tell them to stop it..." She really didn't know what to have him do, other than that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 pm
Alex nodded slightly before he entered the room. There were rows of chairs all facing where Haven and Richard were, staring at each other. The pirest was saying something about vows and he felt the breath stop in his lungs. "You may kiss the bride," the priest said.

"No," Alex yelled as he moved forward suddenly, intentional in how he walked and the way he stared at Richard. Richard didn't listen though but instead kissed Haven gently on the lips.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:42 pm
Beth came in just as she saw Richard and Haven's lips touch. She felt her stomach sink then looked over to Alex, knowing he wasn't going to take this well. Her daughter was married to the b*****d. She couldn't believe it.

Haven kissed Richard back gently as well, her hands still in his. Agatha smiled even more triumphantly than she had before. "Yes..." She said softly and nodded once. This had worked out just the way she had wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:00 pm
There was a hole in his chest when he saw the look on her face, the way she looked happy, Alex felt like he was going to vomit. His knees buckled beneath him as he dropped to the ground. "You lied to me," Alex felt himself saying in a low menacing whisper. "You said you loved me, you said you cared, but then what do you do Haven?"

"Agatha," Ray growled. "I told you to be careful. You know what the council will say." He looked determined, not quite like himself. There was tint in his of color in his hair that hadn't been there before. There was a secret he'd been harboring for a long time and he knew it would be put to use now. He would have to wait though, wait till it was safe.

Richard smiled triumphantly. He wanted to take care of Alex now, slaughter him so that he wouldn't have the risk of Haven being taken away from him. His first wife, Alex's mother, had already been taken away from him, but sending people to kill her was for the best.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 pm
Haven looked at the people who had come in, in confusion. "Who are they?" She asked loud enough that others would hear her. She was extremely confused as to why they'd be there. She looked at the one who hadn't spoken loudly but seemed to be muttering to himself. He seemed familiar but she was almost sure she hadn't see him before.

Beth blinked then glared. "You made her forget everything?!" She demanded from her grandmother who had taken a stand now in front of the 'couple'. "Since when do I play by the rules?" She smirked a little and Haven blinked. "What does she mean by making me forget everything?" She asked in confusion still.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:12 pm
Richard descended the steps so that he was at the same place that Alex was. He was towering over his crouched figure, a menacing expression on his face. "I told you not to come back," he said sharply. "I had her memories erased because of the abuse they you inflicted upon her. She has only healed and now you return begging me to return her to you. You're nothing but a monster."

Alex growled slightly, his wolfish form threatening to take over. If he changed now it would be evident what he was, a monster. He gritted his teeth as he tried to focus on what Beth and Ray had said but he couldn't concentrate. All he could feel or sense right now was a blinding pain that rippling through his spine.

"You'll regret that," Ray said, eyes narrowing on Agatha. This was not the place to do it, he had to remind himself of that as he stepped back so he was standing next to Beth.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:19 pm
Agatha raised an eyebrow and asked, "And how would I regret it? Hm? What are you going to do?" She smirked a little then shook her head and took a step back to be closer to Haven.

Haven was extremely confused still and getting frustrated that no one was talking to her or explaining what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:31 pm
"Haven," Ray said sternly. "You were staying in a castle not too long ago with someone named Alex. You believed him to very dear to you, but she made you forget. Your grandmother who's been going against the law for her entire life, against your mother's wishes, made you forget this."

Alex felt himself changing, he was trying to hard not to let it happen but it was happening. He could imagine everyone in the crowd screaming in horror as they went to get their pitchforks so they could hunt him down.

"I see you lack the self-control still," Richard said gravely. "Haven, don't listen to this wanderer and deceiver. I have only wanted the best for you, you were tortured in the castle, he wouldn't have let you leave if it wasn't for Agatha and myself."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:40 pm
Haven blinked and looked at the one speaking to her then furrowed her eyebrows. What? She hadn't been anywhere... Just there... Right? She shook her head again then looked at Richard who was now speaking to her again. She was so confused, it was giving her a headache.

Beth blinked then said, "Haven, you love Alex. Who are you going to listen to? That man whom you haven't known your entire life or your own mother?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:45 pm
Alex felt him change after a moment and he crouched then, his canine legs ready to spring at the person who took her away from him. If he was going to have to live alone then there was no point in trying to fight the curse. His eyes glinted slightly and he ignored Beth as he snarled at Richard.

Richard jumped back slightly towards where Agatha had been. He didn't really enjoy being near something that frightening when it wasn't tied down or weakened. "I thought he wouldn't turn," he snarled in Agatha's direction.

Ray looked smug, he wanted to do something but letting it play out was the best thing to do. It would be better if he just observed, he could get more details from that. He would be able to report information more clearly that way.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:48 pm
The moment he turned, Haven's eyes widened in shock for a brief moment but then realization crossed her features. "Alex?!" she cried out and Agatha groaned. "DAMN IT!" She screeched, now severely pissed off. She looked over to Richard and said, "Well, I didn't think so either."

Haven tried to take a step forward but Agatha grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards her. "Agatha, let go of my daughter right now." Beth growled, even more pissed off than she had been before.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff