Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 pm
Welcome to the the Art guild everyone~ o/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:45 pm
      Hi. My name is Kasune, but you can call me Kas. I'm a hobby artist that once wanted to make art into a career, but I don't really see that happening with the circumstances I've experienced.

I'm mostly a fan-artist. I tend to be a bit socially awkward so sorry if I'm not good at talking with people.

Mothily

Noob

G.L.U.E.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:38 am
Username: G.L.U.E.
Why I want to join C&F Guild: i am currently a first year animation student in canada. I am a traditional artist as well as an anime love o_o if that makes any sense. I love painting with acrylics, oils and water colour. Conte is my best friend.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: my deviant art is in my sig... but there's not much in there  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 am
───────────────────────────────
Username: neutral0rgy
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I love art, drawing, painting, writing poetry and literature
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I will be setting one of these up since I am new to this
───────────────────────────────

Neutral0rgy

Friederich von Hass

Aged Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:53 am
Hallo,

I'm an artist in my spare time, and digital painting is my preferred medium.

I'm joining because I like places that offer critique, and I also like sharing my art, even if no one likes it.

I'm on DA: http://angelus-tenebrae.deviantart.com and Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3018001  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:38 pm
hello biggrin
my name is lesslie but everyone calls me Nana.
im 19 years old. i live at California close to Disneyland.
im every easy to get along with. i went to college but it didnt work out sweatdrop
the things i love to do is draw, paint, sing, read manga books and others, see what other art i should do and learn xd
so i hope u guys like me heart  

Usagi_whitemoon

Ella4fun
Crew

Cute Waffles

15,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

Username: Ella4fun (but you can call me Elly or Ella!)

Why I want to join C&F Guild: Because my dad is an Art Director and from young , he was my "art teacher" . I've got a thing for Art & Crafts . Small handicrafts make me smile smile that's how simple I am . Since then , my art improved and now I draw art freebies for Gaians during my free time now . I would like to dedicate my skills to this wonderful Art Guild during my spare time , as well as learn/try new things from the crew too . I hope that my stay here is valuable and memorable ! Thank you !
        I don't draw *so* well , so please accept my humble apologies !
        I hope you like my Art too ! n.n

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/ or Samples: S a m p l e s (I hope they are OK.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 pm
Hai everyone, my username is Stephy goes Rawrr and I joined C&F because I would like to start collecting art of my current Avi. I am in love with her, I mean look at her, she is all dark so sheepish and just plain adorable! c': I would link to a gallery but sadly I do not have any avi art to showcase. ; ^ ; I am hoping the nice artists of C&F can help me with this. <3  

Mistress Rawrr

Skilled Phantom

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 am
Yo~
I'm Scar. 21 from Philippines. I love art and I know how to draw. You can check my journal/siggy for my art. I want to improve my style and meet fellow artists. I am also a musician (guitarist, bassist, drummer) and I can "write" a little.

Nice meeting you all.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:00 am
Trip, but most people on here still call me Tango.
26 Male.
Photographer, Sketch, Poet and Chef.
Mainly here to show off the Photography bit. whee  

T4NGO

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sexorcised

Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:43 am
Hi, I'm Sexorcised, but you can call me Sam ouo; I'm 16 and I live in Ohio.
I wanted to join this guild because I've never really been apart of something so cool and I figure this could help me expand my art around and see new art and all that cool stuff. I've been drawing anime/manga since I was 6 and I've been trying to take art classes as much as possible (and yet I still suck at anatomy; wink
some stuff i do
; U;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm
Hi there, I am Treefroggen, also known as Aimee.
Im 22 years old, have studied arts for about 3 years in total and fashion for 6.
I class myself as a cartoon artist with a combination of western and eastern style.
I also produce costume accessories such as cat ears at the like. I also take commissions for all of the above. heart heart heart  

SkyeofSapphires

steferstheawesome

Profitable Genius

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:20 pm
My username is steferstheawesome, but you can call me stefers.
I heart art, and i recently started a art shop (Pets Etc.). Here's the link: Pets Etc. Pets, Artwork, and More
This seems like a cool guild and hopefully i can drum up some business!
So, yeah...  
Ali3nz rolled 15 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 3, 6, 6, 6, 4, 2, 3, 5, 6, 1, 4, 5 Total: 63 (15-90)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 pm
Name: Adriana
Sex: Female
i am on devian art http://angelzxrosez.deviantart.com/art/Ali3nXDuckXBunE7-292857489
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, singing, dancing, listening to music, watching japanese, korean, asain movies.

eek that is my favourite face smile
I am here because i thought it would be fun smile especially in spare time!
USERNAME: Ali3nz4DuckzBunE  

Ali3nz

Nazoko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:09 am
Name: Nazoko
well...i like anime and manga, i'm not that good in drawing but i try my level best smile
I joined this guild because i usually get my inspiration to draw from other's art works.
nice to meet you all 3nodding  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games