Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:08 am
City Dreamer
-rather shy-

Hi guys! I'll be fishing out my photo in a minute... as soon as I remember my old photobucket password. XD

I look forward to it! I love seeing pics of people. >.< One of the first things I did after joining the guild was to look through this thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 pm
Aino Ailill
City Dreamer
-rather shy-

Hi guys! I'll be fishing out my photo in a minute... as soon as I remember my old photobucket password. XD

I look forward to it! I love seeing pics of people. >.< One of the first things I did after joining the guild was to look through this thread.

I had to look for the external hard drive which contained my pictures but... this one is the most recent pic... ><

starpocalypse

Tipsy Gekko

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:36 pm
City Dreamer
Aino Ailill
City Dreamer
-rather shy-

I had to look for the external hard drive which contained my pictures but... this one is the most recent pic... ><

You are very lovely.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:39 pm
City Dreamer
Aino Ailill
City Dreamer
-rather shy-

Ooh, you are lovely.  

Aino Ailill

starpocalypse

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:12 pm
sweatdrop Thanks!

-huggles everyone in the room- <33 :]]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:37 am
Hey,
Just thought that I'd show off me. Not that I have any good pictures of me.
User Image  

redtearsblackwings

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:06 am
redtearsblackwings
Hey,
User Image
Very nice. You're quite lovely <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:44 pm
rmcdra
I usually find attractiveness to be less about visual aesthetics and more about a combination of that and what comes out of someone's mouth.

There was this really hot red head at a game once. It was an instant crush- until she started to speak. She said some of the most absurdly stupid things.

The flip side of this is that while my husband is no super model, I found him totally sexy before I saw what he looked like.  

TeaDidikai

Ellisari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:45 pm
I'm too chicken to post a pic, but I just went through the whole thread, and you guys all look fantastic! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:48 pm
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
I usually find attractiveness to be less about visual aesthetics and more about a combination of that and what comes out of someone's mouth.

There was this really hot red head at a game once. It was an instant crush- until she started to speak. She said some of the most absurdly stupid things.

The flip side of this is that while my husband is no super model, I found him totally sexy before I saw what he looked like.
Yeah my fiancee is the same way she's no supermodel but I find her so sexy. I don't think any amount of "pretty" could keep me attracted to someone if I couldn't communicate with them on deep levels.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 pm
Fiddlers Green
the hair has at least grown in with an interesting pattern. xd

The estrogen and testosterone blockers took care of that on me. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 pm
rmcdra
I don't think any amount of "pretty" could keep me attracted to someone if I couldn't communicate with them on deep levels.
Very much this for me. 3nodding  

TeaDidikai

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:56 am
rmcdra
redtearsblackwings
Hey,
User Image

Thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:55 pm
Rmcdra, I would love to see a pic of the two of you together.  

TeaDidikai

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:26 pm
TeaDidikai
Rmcdra, I would love to see a pic of the two of you together.

My Gummi gave me permission to let me post her picture here. I have to because she's "vicious" as the picture shows razz

User Image  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games