Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Belle noticed a cat. She kinda loves cats a lot, so she picked it up.
"Aww. Hewwo widdle kitty!" Belle stroked the cat's back, speaking in "baby talk".
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:53 pm

"mrrrrrrrrrrow, meow meow meow!" (c'mon, im NOT a cat!) Emili was tired of this, when she fell of the panther and a wave of water serged around her and she turned into her human form, she dropped her pendent, and turned around when raven took it.

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:46 pm

"What the...why did the cat turn into a girl?" Belle was confused. (Remember, she's never seen Emili before)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:00 pm

((I knew what you where saying but I didn't feel like noticing,I don't like how you took MY glitch))

"Claws of the Panther!!"Chris said and aimed his blood covered arms at Raven.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Raven dodged the attack and held on tight to Emili's pendent. Then she flew over to them and grabbed Amber, then flew out of range of the others. "Now.... Behave.... ALL of you...." Raven said. Then she glanced at Amber, who was trying to get free. "Let me GO!" Amber winced as she yelled.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

"HEY!" Belle yelled at Raven, getting off the big panther. "You let her go...NOW! I've got some unfinished business to deal out with you..." She looked really mad, pointing her shaking finger at Raven.

LeonWavreon

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:10 am

Chris jumped off the Panther in the direction Raven was in.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Raven flew up high, so she was out of range of Chris, Belle, and Emili. Amber still tried to get free, but Raven held on too tightly. "Let me go! Now!" Amber yelled. "Obviously, i'm not going to...." Raven said. Then Raven turned and flew towards the throne room. Amber realized where she was going, sort of, and looked down at her friends as she was being carried off. She mostly stared at Chris with horror-filled eyes. "Chris!"

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:05 pm

Chris landed on the ground and dashed off in the direction they were going."Belle go get help!"Chris yelled not looking back.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:42 am

Raven saw that she was being followed. "Feather Storm!" The mass of feathers flew at Chris, then Raven continued to fly towards the throne room. The Dark Night may not be in there..... but i can still take her through the secret exit to another part of the castle..... Raven thought. Amber continued to struggle, but Raven wouldn't let go. "Let me go already!" "No..." Raven said, not looking at Amber.

((the secret exit leads to another part of the castle that is mostly a maze of different kinds of cells. The secret exit is the only way to the new cells, just to let you know...))

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 pm

"But who do I get help from?" she called. He was too far away to hear her. "Argh...what do I do?" All she could think of was for HER to help them. But how? (She doesn't know she has powers yet)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Chris continued to run not being able to hear what Belle said.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Raven flew through the entrance to the throne room and found the secret exit that was hidden behind the throne (i guess its not secret anymore...)). She went through quickly, leaving the door a little bit open so she doesn't have to worry about the lock later. She covered Amber's eyes so she couldn't see where she was. When Raven made it through the tunnel, she went to a far side of the maze of cells and threw Amber in, then slammed the door. "Have fun in here...." Raven said, then flew back towards the tunnel. Amber just layed there on the floor and started to cry.

((sorry for my long posts.... sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Belle frowned, thinking super hard. "Well, I'm not much help, but I guess I'll still be a little help!" She exhaled and began to run to where Chris was going.

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 am

(im sorry, i was thinking we could all have something like that, ill make something different, how about she freezes up every now and again, like a computer?)
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games