Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:24 pm
((how about Star gets the letter.... Sora is in the demon's territory... sweatdrop ))

Star looked at the note and was shocked. "Zen! We need to get tell Sora and Ashi. Sakura has been taken by Bane!" she said to him.

Sora got frustrated since she couldn't find a nearby demon, so she just flew inside the base and walked down the halls. "General!" Sora yelled. "Where are you! We need to talk NOW!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:15 pm
"You can't be serious that you continued the research,"Ashi said the general smirked "If you live through it then you'll be our newest weapon doesn't that sound like fun?" "How about you just let me go already!" "We can't do that,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:59 pm
Sora heard someone yell and flew over to a nearby room. She peered inside and saw Ashi, along with the General. She gritted her teeth as anger started to burn inside. Her hand made a fist and glowed brightly, then Sora flew into the room and punched the General, hitting him hard enough to make him fly back, away from Ashi.

((though i thought it was the major who was with Ashi... sweatdrop ))

Star stood up. "Come on Zen! We need to go get Ashi and Sora!" she said to him, putting the note in her pocket. "You too, Ayu. We need to find them."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:09 pm
Dew-Chan recreated
((please Notice that Sakura is missing so i can post more? here. i'll help you.))

A note floated down in front of Star. It said:

Dear Friends of Sakura-

I'm sorry, but i have taken Sakura again,
This time not for only myself, but for HER safety.
You may look for her if you want, but I'm sure you won't find her.

-Bane

Sakura Tried to Sit up. After a moments Struggling she Stood up. Looking around The white room, without thinking she Took of the String with Her Phychic power. She stood up And Walked over to a White Chair.

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:09 pm
((OH MY GOD WHO ARE YOU!!!!! eek ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:25 pm
(( emo i'm me....i regained control of meh account again.))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:10 pm
((hm.... stare if its really you.... then what is the name that i got from being in the family that you still call me?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:29 am
((Ugh, Feather-Chan, Then there's Ghost-Kun, And Nhu-Sama/Onee-Sama and i'm Sorrowkit and your warrior name is Leafpetal and i got you HOOKED on inuyasha and i'm in love with Koga and ive even sent you pictures of mehself. THERE!!!!))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:49 pm
Zen nodded and stood up and Ayu did the same.

The General looked at Sora then quickly took out a neddle (The doctor ones I just don't know what they're called) and quickly ran over to Ashi and injected the black liqud in the neddle into Ashi.Then the General laughed (Ebily)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:30 pm
((oh... i guess you are dew-chan... sweatdrop sorry 'bout that... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ))

Star flew off towards the border, remembering that Sora went in that direction earlier.

Sora stared at the needle, then kicked the General in the gut, sending him flying into a wall. She looked at the General for a second more before she looked at Ashi, then back to the General. Her fist glowed brightly, her eyes glowing slightly, and she flew over to the General and grabbed his shirt collar and held him up against the wall. "What did you do to Ashi!" Sora demanded, her voice burned with anger, worry hiding in the flames of the anger as well.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm
Sakura started to cry a little. She looked at something only she could see.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:46 am
Zen and Ayu followed Star

The General laughed evily then looked over at Ashi "Why don't you ask him?"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:12 pm
Sora gritted her teeth in anger, but she turned to Ashi, still holding the general by the collar. "Ashi! What's going on!" Sora half-asked, half-demanded.

Star flew to the border and looked around. "i was sure that they came this way to the border, but i don't know which way they went..." she said to Zen and Ayu. "Hey Ayu. Do you think you can sniff out Ashi or Sora from here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 pm
Ayu nodded and once he found Soras trail he followed it and Zen followed.

Ashi looked up at Sora "It's called black blood,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:22 pm
Sora looked confused. "Black blood?..." she repeated. "what's that?..."

Star smiled and follwed Zen and Ayu, though she quickly went onto alert when she realized that they had crossed the border into Demon's territory.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games