Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:10 pm
Kira jumped on him from the back holding around his waist "please be nicer" she said smiling looking up at him giggling  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:16 pm
Keith laughs. "Fine just get off me"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:17 pm
Kira let go running infront of Keith "thats better" she said smiling grabbing on to his hand "lets find that room"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:22 pm
Keith looks at Kai as if to say help as Kira dragged him down the hall.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:27 pm
Kai laughed and grabbed her by the waist and held her in his arms. "Okay girl, that's enough picking on the new kid," he said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:37 pm
"Thank you" Keith said and rubbed his wrist where she was pulling him.  

Ashyr Black

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:53 pm
andy had left the group and started to wander the school by herself she was looking around for her dorm so that she could go back and get her stuff and unpack she walked past an opened window in one of the darker more excluded hallways and her map blew away from her. she sighed and hung her head low as she started to wonder around again like a lost kitten. "why me?" she sighed knowing that she was by herself she cracked her knuckles and neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:04 pm
Kai stopped suddenly and sighed. He leaned forward and kissed Kira's cheek. "Listen, I just remembered I left someone back there. I'll be right back okay," he whispered. He turned completely black and into his shadow form. "Meet me on the roof later, please." he said before disappearing. He traveled the shadows until he found Andy. He stepped out of the shadow's still in his shadow form. "Lost?" he asked with a grin.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:06 pm
andy jumped backwards with a gasp as he stepped out of the shadows "please don't do that" she whispered while looking at the ground again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:13 pm
"Oh...sorry," Kai said with a sheephish smile as he turned back to his normal form. "Is this better?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:15 pm
"it's not that...." she said quietly still looking away from him "it's the suddenly coming out of shadows...." she said

"i have enough problems with that already" she mumbled more to herself then anything. making sure that he couldn't hear her say it.

[[might have to go soon... bbl]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:17 pm
"Oh, ok," Kai said. "So umm...still want help finding your room. I don't exacty think this is the place...though I am pretty sure we're in the girl's dorm." he said looking around.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:24 pm
"uh, yeah, that'd be good" she said finally looking up at him, her eyes almost seemed to glow as she looked up from one of the more lightly shadowed areas.

[[nevermind, i can stay for a bit more]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:28 pm
Kira was already on the roof looking over the edge wincing in pain from her marks "mother...father" she whispered closing her eyes letting her wings out  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games