Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:03 pm
'Alright...but I'll meet you all at the bath house.',she said to Kiki and headed to the bathhouse.
Lero followed its Master. "I'll wait outside the baths,lero.",he said noting the approving nod from its master.
When she got to the bath house early she got a bored, as usual and in her nature, she sat down and started to singing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Bachi came running back out with what looked like a corset and a new purple tank top. "Hows this Kiki?" she asked, out of breath. She had been searching for something perfect for Kiki. Excited for her first job as a servent.

Kikis eyes and voice were finally back to normal, as was her smile. "Thats wonderful Bachi. Do you mind consealing my wings please?" she asked kindly. But before that, she walked over to Erik with a slight frown on her face. She raised her hand and....lightly tapped him on the nose with her poiter finger, "Be good. Look what you did, you went and hurt your hands again," she said, clasping Eriks hands gently in her own, "i don't want you getting hurt...nor do I for Road. Try and get along...okay?" she looked up at him, all traces of anger wipped away from her face and mind. she smiled childishly again.

Bachi had brought what looked like a sheet of clothe to cover Kiki as she undressed and redressed. But first, Bachi quickly wrapped the bandge around Kiki's folded wings, hiding them from view. She held up the cloth as Kiki quickly changed. when she was done, "It looks great on you Kiki," she said cheerfully.

Kiki smiled and patted Bachi's head, "Thank you. You always know what looks best on me," she beamed. Kiki looked to Maura, who had Emmy in her arms, then to Erik, "Come on, were going tothe bath. We'll meet Road there," she smiled, "Would you like that Emmy-chan?" Kiki giggled, turning toward the bath house not far away. Kiki could already hear the singing...  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:55 pm
Emmy nodded at Kiki and smiled a bit, it wasnt like her normal smile, it was normally happy, cute, and made others smile as well. this one was almost sad. she turned her head back with a blank almost sad expression  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Kiki looked at Emmy, a bit sad. "Emmy-chan...are you okay? Do you feel well?" she asked in a shacky voice. Kiki knew what she must have looked like when she was re-living her death..she had hoped Emmy hadn't seen it. But...then again,maybe she had. Kiki out strached her hand to Emmy, then stopped half way, feeling a bit sad herself, but forced a smile on her face. "We're going to the bath okay? You and I can swim and play. Then, maybe we can go get something to eat? Would you like that Emmy-chan?"  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:11 pm
Erik felt more the little brother rather than the older. He then looked down at his hands that were slightly burned again. But he could see that the areas where his transmutation cirlces were was completely fine! Erik knew his hands would be much better in the morning. Enough to use his alchemy to that extent and be fine!

Maura carried Emmy and gently rubbed her back as they walked. She fell back in the group where Erik now as and looked at him. Erik knew this look. It was her, 'you're stupid, but I still love you' look. In the end, she ended up smiling and giggling a bit.

Erik grunted a little and looked at the ground, a kind of embarrassed she found the heart to tease him about almost getting hurt by Kiki again. Though the first time was an accident.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:52 pm
Road and Lero came up the side road that was next to Erik when the group was walking. She grabbed Erik's hands and examined them. "....your hands are burned.......",she said with a small yet adorable frown on her face. She let a soft glow come from her hands onto Erik's as the rest of the wounds healed from her energy. "....there you go....",she said with a sweet smile and waved to Emmy and floated beside Muara. 'Neeee.....chimera-chan should'nt be afraid of Kiki-sama......here...",Road said in a soothing manner to Emmy and handed her a sucker from her pocket. '...would you like one...???",she offered to Muara.
Lero huffed softly and mumbled under his breath.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:54 pm
Kiki smiled a thank you to Road, the last thing she wanted was for Emmy to fear her. She also smiled at Road's knidness to Erik. Kiki hoped, deep down, that Erik felt bad for judgeing to quckly. Kiki was starting to hate humans really.
She frowned, lost in her thoughts.

Bachi knew that look that Kiki got, it was disapointment. She looked at Erik and Maura, worried for their fate. Surely Kiki still didn't know this much...that she controled their fate, the fate of all humans. She must know somethings up at least. For her choice to be unbais, as it must be, she must been left in the dark about this one fact. Surely Road knew that as much as Bachi did.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:20 pm
Emmy looked at kiki and smiled "ya sounds fun" then she turned to face Road "mhm i couldnt be scared...i dont think, not of her" she smiled a bit at Road then paused as her facial expression changed to something sadder "r-Road...what happened before" she said quietly  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:23 pm
Maura took the sucker with a smile. "Thanks!" she said quietly. She put it in her own pocket and continued walking, still carrying Emmy. She wasn't very heavy at all, even for a child her size.

Erik looked his hands over and saw that they were as good as new. He looked up at Road and into her eyes. He seemed as if he wanted to speak, but he clenched his fists and ran ahead toward the bath house up ahead. He entered the building and reported to the attendant at the desk that his party had arrived and he waited.

"He so stubborn sometimes!" Maura giggled. "He really does thank you, don't get him wrong please. He's just being a stupid boy. But he'll come around!" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:42 pm
"Hmmm......I don't know what happened Chimera-chan.....",she said running a hand through her short, spikey hair. She more curious as to how the little girl knew her name...well then again she did share it with her host. She laughed at what Muara said about her boy friend. "Wow......never have I met humans like you all....."
Lero put Road down to let her walk. "That boy, showths no manners to Mistressth Road at all, lero.",it said to itself in a scolding manner but earned a dark look from Road.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:55 pm
Emmy shook her head at Road "why are you so different? something happened...a-and why do you call me that?" she said in a rush with a worried look on her face  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 pm
Maura adjusted Emmy as she held her as they stood in front of the door of the bath house. She could feel the heat increase just being near the door. "Yeah, what's up with the chimera-chan? I much prefer her God-given name, Emmy!" Maura said smiling at the little girl.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:13 pm
"...Oh I'm sorry...but um....the Road you know is um....napping and I'm here right now...so don't worry....and I call you that because your so cute with those ears~!",Road said with a giggle a lightly poked one of Emmy's kitty ears hiden on her head. SHe smiled sweetly at Emmy and continued walking to the Bath House.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:34 pm
Emmy couldnt help but giggle, her reddish ears perked up and her tail wagged "its ok" she smiled at Road and turned her head to smile at Maura with a soft giggle, before turning back to road "...but when is the other Road coming back?"  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:28 pm
"I.....don't know,sweetie...",Road said to her and then to Muara. "Sorry but I'm not one of his Faithful followers.....I detest God and his ways.....",she said without being mean or cruel about it. SHe was merely stating a fact in her own opinion. "My only question is....why do humans believe in someone who isn't even there??? When has God ever helped anyone????".she titling her head to the side as her blue eyes flickered to gold and then back, then she headed into the Bath House and jumped on Erik's back and giggled.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games