Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Enslaved by You ((NightWerewolf and DncStar)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:45 pm

Eric smiled wickedly, trying to think of ways to avoid taking Alex to Cassidy until he could convince her that she'd rather be with someone who could buy her things. He looked over at Alex and scoffed. "I can't believe he left her alone... Poor thing." He muttered under his breath
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:51 pm

Alex glared at him and put the rest of dishes in the sink. "Have fun doing this by yourself." He said, obviously a bit pissed and walked outside the building. He stopped just outside the door and sighed. He need Eric to find Cassidy, no matter how much he disliked it.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:50 am

Eric shrugged and continued to merrily cook. He finished and went over to finish washing the dishes. He was done for the night so he finished, packed up some food and walked out to the front to say bye to the manager and start off towards Cass. He paused to buy a bouquet of flowers before continuing on, looking over his shoulder for Alex who wasn't there. He smirked and unlocked the first door to the appartment building then made his way up to his appartment. "Cass? I'm back. I brought you some flowers and food." He smiled sweetly.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Alex watched from across the street as Eric exited the resturant. He walked parallel to the man while trying to stay hidden from him. When he went inside he took note of the building. Only trouble now was finding out where in the building the guy lived.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:07 pm

Cassidy's eyes brightened when she saw the flowers. She walked over and smelled them, smiling brightly. "They're beautiful!" She exclaimed, hugging him gently. Eric grinned, pleased with himself. He wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her to the couch. "Let's get to know one another." He said with a smile. She nodded and smiled back, sitting down
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:44 pm

Alex sat down on a bench just off the side walk. He didn't know what to do. Find Eric and Cassidy... or wait until Eric left. "She wouldn't fall for him... would she?"

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:59 am

Cassidy laughed brightly, Eric smiled. "It's true!" he exclaimed. She grinned and shook her head. "That's insane." She giggled. "So tell me about your home." Eric asked. Cassidy sighed, "Well I lived in a castle with my worker, more like a friend to me... then we kind of fell for each other... but he didn't come after me when I fell in the portal... I don't know where he is... and it hurts." She frowned, wiping a tear from her eye. Eric pulled her into his chest, gently stroking her hair. "It's okay, You found me at least, you're not alone." She nodded as she cried softly against him.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:12 pm

Alex got up, not knowing what else to do. It was now or never. He walked into the building that was Eric's knocked on the first door he saw. An old man answered and gave him directions when he asked for Eric's apartment. Alex shot up the stairs and paused in front of the door. He took a breath an knocked.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Cassidy sighed softly and peered at the door. "Wonder who that is?" Eric thought, as he slowly got up, leaving her on the couch. He peered out the peep hole and frowned. "I'll be right back." He declared, opening then quickly closing the door behind him. "Go away." He muttered angrily.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:27 pm

"Why should I?" Alex glared, crossing his arms. "I'm not going anywhere until I get to talk to her."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Eric shushed him. "Because. She doesn't want to see you. You left her. She thinks you didn't even come after you. She's very upset." He nodded angrily. "Do her a favor and let her be with me." He nodded, folding his arms on his chest
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:50 pm

"Why do I not believe you?" Alex said not lowering his voice any. If anything he raised it. "How about we let her decide?"

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:52 pm

Eric shrugged. "I don't know why you don't believe me. But that hurts." He frowned, dramatically sighing and fake crying. "I think you should let her calm down first... don't want you to get hurt. No wait. Yeah I kind of do..."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:55 pm

"Please just let me see her." Alex said, almost pleading now. He was getting desperate, he needed to see her.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:58 pm

"Why would I do that? I think she may be perfect for me." Eric nodded, smiling brightly. "I think I won't let you anywhere near her. I'll keep her locked away from you." He nodded, a wicked smile across his face. "Ooh. I'm horrible sometimes huh?" He asked, laughing
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games