Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chucklenuts

Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:43 am
Thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:45 am
Welcome everyone. <3  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:29 pm
Pretty schweet.
My kitteh approves of it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:33 pm
Hey Wish, I see you made it! Welcome to the guild!! Don't be afraid to check everything out. There are many topics to please everyone. We look forward to your participation here. Have fun & stay active~  

Misty Marina

Saved By Strangers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:55 pm
Hello I'm The Ocean For You. And I'm a pretty nice person  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:28 pm
Hey I'm ShadowXNightmare

Uh...lets see I'm a pretty nice person. I don't know, talk to me more to know me better.

I just want to see the guild gaining more members since that will equal more friends and just for people to be more social.
[This was pretty hard haha.]

ShadowXNightmare

Xx-DarkMajesty-xX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:33 pm
Welcome ShadowxNightmare. I'm Dark and this guild is pretty awesome. There's lots of different topics that u can post in and well just have fun.There's many contests/games that u can try and you can also get to meet people with the same interests as you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:42 pm
Search for what's important to us~!...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, all ^-^ I ish Sakura!~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Tomorrow might be too late~

Sakura Kawaii Mitsuko

Commander Damien

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:43 pm
sup im new to this guild and yeh um..... im just a nice guy if you want to get to know me just ask  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:59 pm
Hey. I'm a new member. I'm ReGaLberry523.

So I'm a major gamer. I'm mostly a Nintendo fanboy, but I also like Square Enix games. I mostly joined Gaia because of my friends. As of now, I've only been on for 20 something days. Still a little new. I am also an artist, specializing in manga. I have my manga on my profile journal, but only my friends can read it. Guess I'm a little paranoid that someone will take my ideas. I also have some arena entries.

As for what to expect from this guild, I'm not really sure. This is the second guild I've joined, and the first guild forum I've commented in. I guess I'll just wait and see.  

Regal Reprobation

El Clown 95

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:18 pm
i am soul man 528,iam very nice guy i love rock and twilight i love to spend time with my gf and hang out with my freinds at the mall cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:32 pm
User Image

I'm aero.
I can't be described through a label or stereotype. If you know me, you know how mercurial my tastes are.
Hit me up on myspace, if you'd like, or just hit me up on Gaia.
The rest is up to you to figure out.  

saint aero

Versatile Man-Lover

iSexCheshireCat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:43 pm
hi im spammi and im a rl neko... i meow, purr and do everything a kitty does... i wear my ears and tail with almost every outfit.
im ok with being adopted but... idk... im prolly the oldest here ^^ my birthday was a few weeks ago and i turned 22 eek i know i was shocked two ^^ umm... ima girl and today i had a rough day, i ripped my pants down the leg, got sick and my bf broke up with me... but i kinda thought it was over back 4 days ago lol so im really ok with it
umm... what else... my lil brother nekonolan is neko just like me ^^ and... umm thats it i guess ^^
anyways thanks for the invite and baii heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Saku, and you can usually find me around the amc.
I live in the west of California, and I don't get offened by a lot of things, and my passion and hobby is to draw, and I'm currently working on my own manga.  

General Saku

iminLAVA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:26 am
haLo!

and welcome to all those new here.. =]]  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games