Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:12 am
Matthew growled as he got out of the car, reached to her hair he took the rose she oviously wouldn't miss since she neve rnoticed him cut himself or him sticking it in her hair because she would have said something. Tearing it out of her hair, he held it in his palm, squishing it into little tiny peices, a small pile of dust blew around in the wind when he let it go. Sighing he walked past her with the bags, he was extreamly mad at her, and he didn't care if she knew it. She never ignorliged the sweet things he did, she always found some way to ruien it for him and he hated her for it. So he was gonna ignore her. Closing off his mind, he closed his mouth, refraining from breathing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:01 pm
Cassidy whipped around angrily. "Who said you could take my rose..." She said softly. "You put it there and I quite enjoyed it. But no. You have to go act childish and just because I don't say something everytime you do something you go cry and be secluded!" She frowned and folded her arms across her chest. "Fine. I can do that too." She shut her mouth and stomped off into the cottage closing the door behind her. She tossed her bag beside her bed and laid down, before getting up and fixing up a bed for Matthew in the spare room. She shrugged and walked back downstairs into the sunroom and sighed, sitting down only for a while before getting up and going out the backdoor towards the beach. She removed her shoes and sat down in the soft white sand, looking out over the water.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:20 pm
Matthew sighed as he looked down. "I'm technicaly, only a year old, I'm aloud to be childesh.." He whisperd as he got up, walking over to the spare bed room, he spray painted a giant heart on the bed, cutting it zig zaged down the middle he sighed and pulled a while bunch of roses, making one big hair peice out of it, he cut himself open and let it bleed all over it. Sighing he removed his clothing and walked out onto the beach. Sitting behind her silently. He took her hair and started to do it up, using the hair peice he sighed. "It just wasn't good enough, you diserved better, and I was pissed off because every time I do sover mention anything about it, all you came back at me with was, it doesn't hurt to try and be happy, but in all honesty Cassidy, when your un happy it hurts to be fake, becaus ebeing real is the only thign you have left, and believe me, when i talk to you I am happy, but god girls can be such bitches.." He giggled in her ear, his lips extreamy close, he smiled at her. Wrapping his arms around her. "Cassidy, this honey moon sucks...but I love you...As long as I'm with you, and were not fighting like we are now, this'll be perfect.."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:55 am
Cassidy sighed heavily. "Well it doesn't have to suck..." She muttered softly, peering out of the ocean. "I'm sorry for wanting things to be perfect... Its how I am. It kind of sucks that you can't accept it." She frowned and turned slightly to look at him. She gently cocked her head to the side. "Why are you so upset all the time? I thought you'd be happy... Or was this all a mistake?" She asked, turning to look at him completely. She sighed and shook her head. "I'd like to think its not.." She muttered, getting up and dusting herself off. She sighed and walked back towards the cottage.

From the trees, Jordan watched with a slight smirk. "Ha. I don't have to do anything... He's tearing them apart for me" He muttered to himself, grinning widely. "Oh the joy." He said, retreating back into the trees, but keeping an eye on Cassidy through the window.

((Jordans presence is unknown))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:00 pm
Matthew cried extreamly hard. He ran up and tackled her to the ground, making sure he was facing him, he cried onto her face. "I do accept the fact that you a perfecionist.." He smiled as he held her softly. "But....Theres nothign wrong with me trying to dim your perfection down a bit, it's not fun when everythings perfect.." he said smiling. "And if we didn't fight like we are now, this marrige would beboring and like El and Keegans, all sex...: he sighed into her ear with a smile he kissed herself softly. "A mistake! ARE YOU KIDDING!!! This is th ebest hting that's ever happend to me, it's just, when you get mad at me like this, you never ******** forgive me...No matter how hard I try to make it up to you. And again you ignored the roses and s**t. It kinda upsets me because all you ever focuse don when you talked to me back there was the bad stuff and you automaticaly make me the bad guy." he sighed lightly. "Cassidy...When i said my vows, and when I said I do, I ment ever word, I'm so in love with you, rip my heart out if it makes you happy, hit me slap me I don't care, brake it, stab it rip it, as long as it's in your posestion id ont' care...I love you Cassidy...I really do.." Matthew sat her up and placed her on his lap, holding her so she couldn't walk away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:22 pm
Cassidy could feel her emotions exploding unable to cry or anything. "I love you." She said finally, unable to say much more. She buried her face in his chest, sighing heavily. "El and Keegan happen to love their marriage. They are sex machines." She laughed dryly. "I'm sorry. I have a feeling we're going to be like this a lot." She muttered with a soft smile. She hugged him tightly. "And I do care. I care a lot. This is a first for me... Bear with me..." She frowned a bit, huffing. She kissed his cheek lightly, and closed her eyes laying against him.

Jordan cursed silently outside. "DAMNIT." He muttered angrily and lept back down to the trees. He folded his arms across his chest and began to pace. "Well now I have to think of something. She will be mine." He laughed softly and disappeared further into the trees.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:29 pm
Matthew smiled as he rubbed her cheek softly. "I love you too....." He trailed off.."Hehe, I see you like my n****e ring.." He grinned, noting that the shirt he was waring, was torn across the chest and her head was right by his n****e ring. "I'm glad you like them.." He teased softly. "And we wont be like this too much, I'm to happy to be with you forever." He nuzzled her slightly as he rubbed her back. "Uhm Cassidy, I kinda have a stick up my a**...It's extreamly unconfertable.." He giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Cassidy laughed and got up. "Okay dear, What would you like to do now? It's our honeymoon, trying to escape our lives for even a little while." She laughed softly and kissed his forehead, helping him up. "I'm happy to be with you forever too." She said with a nod. She took his hand and pulled him into the living room. She lit a fire and pulled him onto the couch with her, snuggling up under a blanket.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:03 pm
Matthew winced and growled lightly. Putting his hadn down his pants he pulled out the stick. "How the hell did it get in there?!" He thought aloud as he tossed the stick away. Smilign as he was pulled inside. He picked her up and laid her down, wrapping the blanket tighter around them, he laid quietly on her. Kissing her nexk line the whole time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 pm
Cassidy giggled. "Hey that tickles silly!" She exclaimed, wiggling a bit underneath him, smiling brightly. She wrapped her arms softly around his neck, playing with his hair. "Well this is very romantic. And honeymoon like!" She exclaimed with a snicker. "Finally eh?" She teased softly, kissing his cheek.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:17 am
Matthew grinned. "Vampires, ticklish!" He smirked as he softly licked her neck line. "Mmm, you sure love, let me test that theroy again." He smiled as he rolled off the couch and onto the floor, smirking as he kissed her nck line softly. "Hehe, maybe it is." He went to her lips and brushed his along hers. "Tag, your it!" He shouted as he wiggled out of the blanket and ran at human speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:56 am
Cassidy laughed. "Yes I'm ticklish!" She exclaimed as she watched him run away. "Hey! Come back silly! I'm not done with you!" She teased, getting up and chasing after him, running at a very slow speed for her but still faster than him. She lept onto his back as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck gently. She grinned. "Hiya!" She smiled brightly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:19 am
Matthew grinned softly as he pulled her from behind to infront. Smiling brightly at her, he rubbed her back. Giggling, he could still feel her lips on his neck. He blushed brightly, it was funny, him being a dragon ment he still had human qualities, like tears and blush. He lifted her a tad bit higher before pressing her agains't the wall in a tight hug. "HI!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:36 am
Cassidy giggled, "Hi!" She said softly, pulling his face towards her. She kissed him gently, tangling her fingers behind his head so he wouldn't be able to leave her. She smiled brightly. "So how are you?" She asked conversationally, laughing as she kissed him again. She was starting to feel relaxed, more at ease and less caught up in the fights they tended to have.

Outside, Jordan growled angrily. "Damnit..." He swore again. "Well he won't give her what she needs. A good man who can satisfy her in everyway... even if she doesn't think she needs it... she knows deep down she does." He shook his head, watching in disgust  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:29 am
Matthew smiled. "God, do all girls like to pull hair." He smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around her, the fourmed to her shape, he smiled at he rlovingly, his eye's insted of pupiles had soft pink lines in them. He kissed her lovingly and softly. "Mmm, I'm marvouls, and you my love?" He asked as he phased, crawling on her back he slitherd up her shirt and poked his head out the neck hole. Phasing, the shirt expeanded. "hehe.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games