Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:50 am
Snowflake saw a cute kit wandering around the camp. So she decided to go over and introduce herself.
"Hi, I'm Snowflake? Who are you?"

((ive decided that snowflake isnt going to be vain anymore. shes going to be a "kit at heart".. and i dont think shes gonna be the brightest light on the hanukah tree. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:52 pm
((ooooh plot.))

Ringtail lay down into the snow, sort of burrowing herself into it to insulate her thinner coat. Her eyes didnt have to be locked on SnowClan's entrance, due to her blindness, but she had ears perked in that direction.

Suddenly the crunching of snow made Ringtail look up; someone was coming in. She warily took a sniff...it could have been Bearclaw or another SnowClan member returning from the frosty forest, but it wasnt any scent she recognized.

She stood up and let her fur bristle, spitting and hissing at whoever was coming into their territory.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Plathimon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:55 pm
Leopardkit looked up at the cat with big, round eyes.
"Um, I'm Leopardkit. And... who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:11 am
((Crystalstar... is she gone? I'm gonna be leaving for my awesome 4-day weekend))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:37 pm
(I'm confused...I'm lost...thanks to all of these new kits...are we still at the MoonTree?)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:03 pm
(i think you guys are...)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:22 pm
Tigereyes felt the cold shiver into her fur. Tigereyes opened her eyes then looked over and saw that Clovershadow was gone. "Finally. . ." She murmered to herself. Then she got up and hurried outside, "ok time to finnish some buisness." Tigereyes looked around, noone was watching her, "my destiny depends on it. . .", then she took off into the white blanket. . .heading towards the Pebbleclan border.
(ok I'm makeing Tigereyes evil finally, oh ya aka she's evil now because of what Clovershadow talked to her about, RULING THE FOREST!!!! GAAAH!!!!!! lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:13 pm
((Yeah, we are. I think my last post is somewhere around here, mayb about 4 or so pages back))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:09 pm
When Tigereyes reached the Pebbleclan border a grey cat with piercing black eyes padded out "hello (randome cat name) Stonewail, is the plan ready? Is Pebbleclan ready to fall under me?" Stonewail looked at Tigereyes "yes, and we have others trying to convince Fireclan, they say Fireclan is almost ready to follow you. The selected are waiting for your comand, as are others if needed." Tigereyes nodded pleased. . .
~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tigerpaw padded through the forest, Crystalstar had ordered her to find some rabbits since the dawn hunting patrol had come up short. Tigerpaw saw a rabbit, and was about to pounce when a grey cat jumped out and swiftly killed the rabbit in one stroke. "hey! That was mine!! And what are you doing on Snowclan territory!?!?!" They cat looked puzzled. "Snow. . .clan?" Tigereyes twiched her whiskers, "you mean you don't know? There are four clans living here, and YOU are standing on one of the clans territory!!!!" The cat stepped back, "oh sorry! I gues I didn't know!" Tigereyes shook her head. "oh well you didn't know! So are you just heading through? Or are you planning to invade more territorys?" The cat growled, "I would do no such thing!! I'm going to. . .join one of these. . clans! Ya that's what I'm going to do!!!" The cat then turned and raced off into the trees. "Wait!!! Your going towards. . ." but it was to late the cat had already entered Pebbleclan territory. . .
~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~
(I post mor later)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 am
((Waiting for Crystalstar...))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:23 am
"I'm Snowflake!" Snowflake laughed as another drop of snow fell on her nose. "I'm a bit childish at time's I'll warn you.."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:27 pm
((Crystalstar? Are you still alive?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:50 pm
(ringtail's still hissing at whoever is coming into camp....-.-)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:51 pm
Lord Myself
((Crystalstar? Are you still alive?))

No! Crystalstar's dead!
Where's her loyal deputy whom she would never replace at the last minute?

PetalAWIGGAHIGGAFREAKINGCHOO!

And SnowBlEHC  

Panda--Chan
Captain

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games