Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:05 pm
The Night Faery
The Hatter was the first to regain consciousness. He realized what was going on and exactly where he was before he opened his eyes, and he liked it so much that he waited a few more moments before opening them. When he finally did, they opened to see Tick-Tock's beautiful face smiling down at him, and he smiled back, reaching up to wipe the blood from the side of his mouth. "Hello," he said, not wanting to get up just yet. "You are looking very beautiful at the moment, despite the fact that you appear to be somewhat upside-down, and I'm sure that you are even more beautiful right-side-up. However, for the moment, I am content with an upside-down Tick-Tock, seeing as how I lost some blood and am somewhat dizzy and perhaps delirious, and maybe what I'm saying doesn't make any sense. But that's not the point. The point is, you're beautiful and I love you and I am not going anywhere."

Tick-Tock giggled at his nonsense and leaned down to plant a quick kiss upon his lips. "Dearest, upside-down or right-side-up, I could lie here for an eternity and admire your handsome face." Looking over her shoulder, she viewed the scene and frowned. "However, I don't think were out of danger yet. Puppet Master, it would appear has Jasper." Planting another kiss on the Hatter's lips she smiled. "I love you. And don't worry, I'll be careful." Standing, she grabbed the sword nearby and looked up at the Caterpillar. "Sir, could you be so kind as to puff some smoke towards Jasper. If I can see the strings, I might be able to cut them."
Caterpillar nodded and did as he was told, puffing out the pink smoke that made visible the nearly invisible strings controling the Jabberwocky.
"Keep an eye on Nana, love." Tick-Tock said, making her way towards Jasper. "I'll help you Indya!" Tick-Tock cried, also managing to slice the strings around Jasper's limbs. Careful enough that she wasn't crushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:53 pm
Distracted a bit by Tick indya turned "Tick be careful.. " She had regained her memories a bit from her dark side , so she wasn't suprised by tick's new body" Hold on jasper we're going to get you out she slashed another string,"Tick take care of the strings, i'm going after puppet master"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:01 pm
"Anything for you, love," the Hatter said, nodding. He waited for his head to clear up a bit, and then sat up, looking down at himself. He sighed at the sight of his bloody tailcoat-- it would take an awful lot to get that out-- but he cleared the thought from his head for the moment and looked around, eventually finding the pale-faced Nana in the grass. "Poor dear," he said, almost sounding like Nana herself, and he lifted her head to rest on his leg, and then patted his hand around on the ground until he found his-- or rather, Mimicry's-- blade, which he grabbed and held as if he were actually in a condition to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:04 pm
Tick-Tock nodded and continued to slash at the strings. "I have to be careful!" she yelled. "Hatter owes me a dance."
Puppet Master retracted his hands, now free from the strings and launched another set of wires at Indya. Executioner raised her blades and shot off to attack the Hatter and Nana, but Jasper, now free, swatted his tail and knocked her away. ((Hope Jasper doesn't mind))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:14 pm
Jasper snapped his jaws at Executioner when she tried to go after Nana and the Hatter again.
Shifting quickly into his human form, he flew after Execuitoner, claws still long, sharp and extended and they began to batte instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:21 pm
Tick-Tock rushed to the Hatter, sliding to be seated at his feet and smiled. "Back, my love." she said, giggling.
With her first blade, she slashed Jasper accross the side of his throat and with her other she rammed it into his abdomen, slicing open his stomach.
((Gut wounds are popular today))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:23 pm
Jasper hunched over, clutching his stomach before quickly shift his head to reach out and bite into Executioner's arm, ripping it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:36 pm
Indya attempted to dodge the wires by ducking . She couldn't let puppet master take control of her , or her friends. Inside her dark half was laughing amused by the scene "you'll pay for mimicry puppet master"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:42 pm
"Mimicry was nothing but a pest in the Queen's rose garden." He said as he launched more wires. Lowering his mask, he blew at the end of the wires and and they erupted into flames traveling to the end of the wire and ultimately at Indya.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:13 pm
"If anyone here is a pest, it's you, you filthy Underbeast." Nana was awake now and getting to her feet, glowing an angry orange. She grabbed her blade and was getting ready to fight the Puppet Master when her attention was diverted by the scent of Jabberwock-blood, and she screamed Jasper's name and changed her attack. She launched herself at Executioner and knocked her to the ground, furiously hitting and slashing at her. "DON'T-TOUCH-MY-JABBERWOCKY!" she screamed.
~~~
"I'm glad you're back, love," said the Hatter, "but I do believe you were right when you said we're not out of danger yet. If you would excuse me." He kissed her and stood up to work at slicing away Indya's bonds.

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:20 pm
Executioner gripped at the stump where her arm was and narrowly dodged the angry Guardian. "Didn't you know? All's fair in love and war." She said, kicking Jasper in the gut. "If I want to touch YOUR Jabberwocky, then I shall." she called.
Tick-Tock frowned, making her way to the Caterpillar's side and watched everyone. ((Honestly, the happy lovey-ness with the Hatter and Tick-Tock, to Nana screaming and slashing at Executioner cracked me up!))
Caterpillar smiled, enjoying his 'guest.' "Smoke?" He asked, holding out his pipe. "Ya know, I could give them babies if Jasper wants one so bad. There is a way of skipping the whole 'process.' Though, I don't find that very fun."

He held up a small purple vial and grinned. "All the couple has to do is drop one drop of blood from each party into the vial, mix it up, and then finally have the 'carrier' drink it. Then, wait 9 months, or however, depending on your species, and BAM!"

Tick-Tock blinked. "Process? What's that?" Caterpillar grinned and whispered in her ear until her face was a purplish-red. "Oh..." she said, trailing off. She looked over at the Hatter and her face grew redder if possible. So, she buried her hands in her face. Caterpillar just laughed heartily and continued to watch the 'festivities'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:31 pm
Indya winced as she watched the hatter try to get rid of the bonds. She hoped that he would hurry befor tue fire got there. Looking around she wondered where her brother had gone to.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:35 pm
Cheshire lept up from behind Puppet Master, sinking his fangs into his throat. Puppet Master thrashed, losing focus and breaking the threads, however, not stopping the fire. "Try and rip free!" Cheshire mumbled from around Puppet Master's throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:41 pm
Jasper growled, it was a dangerous thing when an injured Jabberwocky was in danger. "Nana..." He growled through gritted teeth. "Get everyone away." He shifted yet again into his Jabberwocky form, stretching his injury and snapped at Executioner.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:49 pm
Indya moved away "brother!" She leapt at puppet master. She wasn't going to let him get away. As she got closer she slashed at him with her claws " no one hurts me or my friends"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games