Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:55 pm

The two voices belonged to a Dinohumon and a Yasyamon, respectively. When the Alphamon came down, and the one they had just helped stood and asked them to help his friend, the green digimon grinned at his blue partner. Even though the Yasyamon was wearing a white mask, the slow shaking of his head said exactly what his face would have: 'we don't have time for this...'

The two looked over at the nearby building that had been indicated to them, then leaped. The two moved from rooftop to rooftop, leaping gracefully, moving like liquid matter. Within a few moments, they arrived on the roof, next to the other human. They then saw the pile of vomit that was changing colors. The Dinohumon had been about to kneel and see if there was anything he could do for the human, but when he saw that, he jumped back a foot.

"I don't think we can ignore this now, do you?"

The Yasyamon looked from a safe distance, crossing his arms over his bare chest. "Whatever is wrong with him, it's either not the same virus, or a much higher degree of infection then I've ever seen. I would suggest quarantine before we did anything."

The Dinohumon grimaced at the word, and once more bent down over Nagato. His large hand squeezed the tamer's shoulder gently, and he shook him slowly. "Hey buddy, you ok?"

The Yasyamon once more shook his head, this time with exasperation. "We are so running behind. And who knows how this new leader is going to react. Ravemon, we knew..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Deputymon reached the end of his march, and spun on his heel, facing the other way. "Somebody's poisoned the water hole!" he screeched at the top of his lungs, eyes darting back and forth. Everything from his stance, his eyes, to his quivering fingers said that he was simply looking for a target to jump out in front of him.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Kaito spots Deputymon with the help of Saren. "Deputymon I'm asking you to stop this instant. Otherwise we will have to stop you ourselves." After Kaito finshed his sentence a dust ball roll iin between Deputymon, Kaito, and Saren.

greem

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:04 pm

Saren stood beside Kaito as Shikon came and stood infront of him. The rookie digimon had stepped out infront of Saren for protection weilding his kendo stick. Saren looked and stared down the Deputymon as the cliche moments seemed to rool in.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:05 pm

"I'm...not okay...This....I've never felt this before...It feels like I'm being strangled."
Nagato looked up at the yasyamon, and his eyes were turning two different colors at the same time, almost melting from one color to the other.
"It feels like my two types of digisoul...are warring inside me, and it seems that my body cannot take it. I'll need to get some sort of treatment soon....or you know what'll happen."
Nagato leaned over again, to throw up, and this time, it came out a blood red.
"No.....it's already happening....oh god...."
Nagato's hands were turning red, and filling up with blood. His skin was going pale white, along with his face, and his eyes lost all color.
"I'm not going to last much longer at this rate..."

Amias Nicht

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:27 pm

The Deputymon stopped when he heard the voices, and turned toward them. He had stopped marching, but his hands still hovered inches away from his six shooters. The digimon stayed that way for a moment, and then made a sudden move.

Its head jerked to the left sharply, and his eye on that side winked shut. It was just a quick twitch, but noticeable. "What's... the... matter... pilgrim...?" His voice had changed to a slow drawl, and his eyes had shifted from looking like a rabbit's to staring steadily at the two tamers and their digimon, waiting...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Gage told me to do this. Seems you might be messing up his plans for you. xd ))
The Dinohumon pulled his hand away, and began to rub his chin in thought. His concentration was broken by a hand grasping his shoulder. The digimon looked, and saw that Yasyamon was staring at the human, and then pointed toward him with his free hand. Dinohumon followed his gaze, and saw what the other had seen. A crest of healing was hanging from the tamer's neck.

"Sorry to do this to ya, buddy, but it's for your own good..." The dragon man reached out slowly, and enveloped the crest with his large fist. With a sharp tug, he broke the chain that had held the object in the tamer's possession. He stood, and pointed the object at Nagato. The Yasyamon stepped forward, and placed his hand on the back of the Dinohumon's. Both of them summoned what force they had, and channeled it through the crest and toward the human.

A stream of green energy poured through the center of the crest, and toward Nagato. It struck him in the chest, pouring the healing energy of the crest, amped by the inner strength of the two digimon, into the tamer. After a few moments of this, their contact broke, and Dinohumon's arm sagged. The beam dissapeared suddenly, and the crest fell from his hands.

"Come. We've done all we can. We need to report." The Yasyamon looked back at Nagato once more, before taking off, jumping from building to building, dissapearing quickly. Dinohumon stayed for a moment longer, and then joined his partner in their exit.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:33 pm

"Your scarying all the digimon with your wild unjustice behavior." KAito was serious and had a feeling Saren would attack head on. He put his hand infront of Saren's chest to tell him not to attack. "And if my thoery is right and you don't stop...we will have to scary you right back." Troy was laying on Kaito's head. "I think I know what he's thinking."

greem

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Kaito was right, just as he had placed his hand on his chest Saren had taken a step fword to challenge teh deputymon. Saren felt the motion of Kaito's hand touch him, Saren's body pulsed a bit at teh touch, what was this? Saren looked at him with a small confused look, "...." Saren than stepped back once and took his place beside Kaito again, what was his plan?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Once more the Deputymon's head twitched to the side, and this time the eyes narrowed to slits. "Well then, you're going to have to ask yourself one question. Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya? Punk?" The finger's twitched as well, showing that if they made a move, he wouldn't hesitate to fire.

iDragow

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 pm

As Gin and Domon walked they saw Kaito and a Deputymon.Gin looked at Domon and smiled."Heh that Deputymon sure seems tough."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Shikon looked back to Saren adn then Kaito, seeing that kaito was holding Saren back. "I can disarm him quickly....I am trained with speed in this form.." Shikon said calmley and quietly to Kaito, so that Deputymon wouldn't hear him. Shikon's eyes never moved from their target(deputymon) instead he had looked at teh tamers through his perrefriels(sp?).

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

greem

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:48 pm

"Well then Deputymon lets just see If I am lucky." Kaito looks up at Troy on his head "Move FOward". Troy was confused and did what he was told he slowly flew closer and clser to the Deputymon. Troy was on his guard if the Deputymon attacked he would have to find a way to stop it. "If I am right about the numemon and this plague he should start to be scard and freak out. "Saren if anything happens make sure you protect the city." KAito said without looking at him. ((G@G and its Kaito and SAREN))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:53 pm

"Right!" Saren said confirming it with a nod, Shikon did the same thing and placed his left foot forward partially so that if he wnated he could charge quickly and help patamon. Saren watched closle taking every detail of teh surrounding sin so he could instruct Shikon without flaw, Shikon was doing the same thing, but for another reason; to know his feild area. The task was to disarm teh deputymon if possible or delete him with out much callateral damage, they understood and where ready for action..

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm

((Sorry been gone a while))
Gin looked at Domon."Want to watch?The plaque research can wait."Domon looked at Gin and nodded.The two then sat down on a bench.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:01 pm

((...wow, very impressive. I never thought of that...))

When Gin had arrived the Deputymon had drawn the revolved on his left hip so quickly, that his hand was only a blur. He leveled the barrel at the newcomer, but before he could do anything, the patamon began to advance on him. the digimon swiveled, now pointing the gun at Troy.

Before he could do anything, he noticed how close the patamon had come, and his hand started to shake. The digimon then collapsed onto its knees, releasing the gun in his hand. "Alright, I'm sorry! I won't stop you from spreading the disease, just let me be!" It had dropped all the accents and copy written quotes that it had been using earlier, now speaking with fear.

iDragow

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:08 pm

((yeah, greem came up with teh plan around the time I thought about it...this is a pretty easy event, if infecteds coward at small digis..))

Saren looked at teh now cowaring deputymon with a sigh, it worked..shikon..come.." Saren said as he began to walk over to the cowering digimon with his rookie companion following him. Shikon lowered his fighting stance and followed Saren.

Saren had finally reached the deputymon and was now standing a foot infront of him, spread?...we are relenquishing(sp?) it.."
Saren said with a mono tone voice, he was not a person to sound freindly or inviting, that was Kaito..not him..
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games