Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Nero examined a heiroglyph, and noted it resembled a digivice. Suddenly the symbol began to glow in unison with his red and white digivice. It morphed into a D-power digivice. Nero jumped back startled and noticed something lying on the floor. He picked up a deck of blue digimon cards and examined each one. Suddenly he understood what was going on. "This room, it must be the code that serves as a server for the digimon world." He hypothesized. Nero checked laptop which was streaming video from the fights. For a moment he was surprised, another tamer had shown up and was in another fight. He decided to overlook seeing the tamer wasn't involved in his plan. All he needed was for blackwargreymon to distract him until his computer finished downloading the symbols. Nero examined the cards more and decided to try another experiment.

"Digi-modify"
-Speed Boost-
-Power Boost-

He slid two cards into his digivice and waited for the result.

Blackwargreymon saw chaos coming towards him, despite his newfound resolve he was still doubtful. He wasn't sure how long he could hold out. Until suddenly his data began to change. He suddenly felt stronger and faster a smile spread across his face. "My tamer has blessed me!" He shouted flying behind the tornado chaos was becoming. He created another fireball and chucked it at chaos,"Gaia FORCE" the two fireballs heading towards him at opposite directions.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Chaos was prepared for the first attack, plowing through it. THe second fire ball hitting the weak spot at his back, sending him flying with more force into a wall. Chaos climbed out of the massive hole in the wall. He growled as he attacked again. "Terra Destroyer." Letting go of a soccer ball sized attack.

(Muffin I am going to guess you meant Order.)

Order gasped as he was thrown to the ground. He tried to fight his way out of BlackOmnimon's control.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Richter saw WarGreymon fall to the ground, and watched as he was being held down by B.Omnimon. He threw out his hand, and two beams of holy light shot out at B.Omnimon.

Seraphimon BM took the opportunity, and shot a Starlight EX at B.Omnimon, along with Metal Gaururmon shooting SubZero Missiles.

B.Omnimon took in all of the attacks, and lay in a frozen, beaten up body over heap on top of Order. "Damn....you....tamers..." He said aloud. The ice started to crack, and he turned his head to look at Richter. "Especially you...TAMER!" He yelled, and the ice shattered, allowing him to lunge at Richter, who cartwheeled out of the way of the sword.

Richter gave B.Omnimon a faint smile. "There was a man I once knew...he was an amazing person. He told me, that in fights, one must always keep a level head...." He said softly, Seraphimon BM and Metal Garurumon at B.Omnimon's back. "...He said that if you didn't....that fight would be your last." Richter said as B.Omnimon flew past him from the sheer power of the two digimon's attacks. "Thank you.....Nagato." He said so softly, that not even Metal Garurumon could hear him.

(it's obvious that our art won't be done for a while, so I finished him off. I suppose we could do some sort of data exchange here so that we can use the other's data to DNA digivolve when we want....?)
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:33 pm

(We could always exploit the rule that you can digivolve 2 stages above your present art and use it for this.)

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:00 pm

(It's one stage. Two stages requires the RP Mod's permission.)
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:05 pm

(Well then... it is still one stage from WarGreymon to Omnimon.

And I wish I new that in my opening post...)

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:00 pm

(Nah...its not even worth it anymore...he's about to be deleted regardless.)
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:21 pm

BlackOmnimon was panting heavily, his advantage had just been lost, and he was growing angry. He pulled himself out of the hole in the wall in was in. He would have in revenge on this tamer.

"Hel...lp... me." He heard, looking down BlackOmnimon saw the remains of Ghoulmon, or now the two halves of Ghoulmon. BlackOmnimon grinned. "I think you can help me." His BlackGrey Sword stabbing the digimon. He started to laugh as he absorbed the dark energy in Ghoulmon, his own power returning.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:23 pm

(Nice.)

Richter watched the atrocity regain all his power. He never put it past Black Omnimon to do something that evil, but he hoped he would never have to see it. His fists started to shake from rage, and adrenaline burst out of its source, fueling every move he made. "Metal Garurumon......LET'S GO!!!" He screamed out, and flipped over the edge of the building, landing on Metal Garurumon. They flew down at Omnimon, with Richter flipping off midair.

Black Omnimon stared up, and received two holy beams to his face. He grunted in surprise, and stepped backwards, receiving a kick to the skull from Richter. He opened his eyes to find Richter in front of him. He swung down at him, and the tamer merely cartwheeled to escape. Black Omnimon shot at him with the Garuru Cannon, but he was inaccurate, for Richter had already flown away on Metal Garurumon, landing next to WarGreymon.

Richter spoke to WarGreymon, his eyes burning into him when he looked at him. "Ask your tamer...if he knows what Jogress Digivolution is....." Richter requested, although it may have sounded commanding in his condition.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Leto had grown bored watching the two BlackWarGreymon fight, and turned to watch Richter, enjoying watching him lose. He still had something against him for destroying his arm, even if he got a cool robotic one now. He watched as Order was pounded into the ground, stunned for a while. He scowled and was ready to move to save his digimon, but Richter's digimon beat him to it. "I should go down and make sure Order is ok..." He said, charging his hand to fire, walking being for those without grappling arms. As he flew towards his digimon, Richter landed next to it, Leto caught the end part of their conversation. "Yes, I know about DNA digivolving. What about it?" he asked, landing in front of Richter.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Richter looked up at Leto, not even surprised that he had grappled up. "Think about it...I have a Metal Garurumon, you have a WarGreymon....put the pieces together...." Richter said hastily, watching Black Omnimon get back up. His hand started to glow a blue aura, as did Metal Garurumon.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Leto looked over at Order, who was showing a tiny bit of a Chaos personality. He sighed before nodding. "Fine... but I will crush you one day." he said, his non-robotic hand glowing red, along with Order.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Richter had regained himself from the adrenaline rush, and chuckled. "All right. When that day comes, I'll accept death faithfully.....but, until then-" He threw out his hand, and a blue beam shot out at Metal Garurumon, turning him to data, forming a white spiral in between where he was, and where order is. "-I'll just have to fight you 'till the end!" He yelled out, his digimon becoming a rapidly spinning white spiral, awaiting the second part of the fusion.

Black Omnimon stood up, purely amazed at what the tamers were about to do. He lunged at them, only to be stopped by Dianamon and Seraphimon BM. "You...YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE!" He screamed out, knocking Dianamon aside, and trying to slash at Seraphimon, who was behind him.

"And I...will not let you interfere with the holy undertaking that is taking place...." Seraphimon spoke softly.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Leto grinned. "We aren't all zealots like you. I will just defeat you and leave you around." Leto aimed his hand at Order, miming Richter, his own red beam hitting his digimon. He watched as the data fused and started to rewrite itself into a new digimon. "At least this is cool to watch..." Leto muttered to himself.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm

The white spiral grew larger, and glowed brilliantly, arms and legs eventually coming from the spiral. The spiral dispersed after a while, and revealed was a knight-like digimon, with a white and red cape, spanning nearly his entire body. He threw out his arm, and a black and silver sword burst from the greymon arm.
"You two....I swear you'll never get along." The digimon muttered, a mixture of Garurumon and Order's voices. The digimon vanished, and reappeared behind Leto and Richter.
"I....am Omnimon." He said proudly. He stepped forward, facing the Black Omnimon. "You, who seeks to create strife in the digital world...." Metal Garurumon said. "....Meet your death here, demon!" Order yelled out.

Seraphimon, knowing he was no longer needed, took his leave, along with Dianamon, to Richter's digivice.

Black Omnimon laughed darkly as he lunged at Omnimon. "You think it ends here?! HA, don't make me laugh, knight!" He said, swinging down at Omnimon.

Omnimon blocked the sword with an upwards slash to Black Omnimon's chest, knocking him backwards. "You, who seeks to destroy this world...why? Explain to me your purpose..." Omnimon commanded.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games