Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Bonus Questions for July are Now Open!

Bonus stats for June have been added!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Cuauhcoatl
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: The angeni huffed, looking greatly affronted by the question, "I-i-it is not the best stat at all! It is, like any other stat, important b-but inferior to intelligence." He snorted, huffing, "however, stamina is important for it, since one can truly study something new for long periods of time with fewer rests, or get to something one has been alerted to something facinating and still have the energy to get there without exhausting oneself.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: "... Intelligence, of course. It's the most vital of statistics."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: The tall stallion blinked slowly, head tilting to the side in thought, "..... It help's by allowing one to travel onward through the heat.. But hinders since one is more likely to suffer from heat exhaustion despite it, if one isn't able to rest and cool off a bit."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Fitzroyal
Participating Soquili: Xanti
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
Xan glares at the questioner and shows a bit of teeth. "I'm starting to get annoyed by your questioning, especially about something as useless as stamina... go find someone else to ask."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?:
"Speed, so I can reach you faster."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?:
Xan doesn't answer and starts to stalk towards the questioner. A low rumble is emitted from his throat and his gaze is intently focused on his target... "It helps me catch my prey."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:18 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Zutnic
Link to Teepee: [Teepee]

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Well, you can be the strongest and the fastest horse out there, but if you don't have stamina you're not going to be using your talents for very long." Zutnic nodded.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?:
"Hmn, Stamina and-" Zunic paused as he thought. "-Its a toss up between courage and strength. Courage to keep fighting in any situation or..." He sighes. "Lets go with Courage and Stamina. You don't have all sun to wait for a solid answer."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: "I can't see how it can hinder you. During the hottest parts of summer its nice to take a swim in the cool waters. Need the stamina to keep yourself in the water... lest you be left on the shore baking into a lovely treat for the predators."

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LydaLynn
Participating Soquili: Biddulphia
Link to Teepee: teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Dulph muses, "Stamina . . . the ability to continue doing what is needed despite the passing of time. Stamina holds the body's continued strength, more than strength of muscles."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: Dulph does not linger long on the answer, "Intelligence. The ability to out-think one's opponent and the ability to out last one's opponent, regardless of the nature of the opponent, be it an aggressive enemy or a raging river, will allow one to overcome the opponent."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: Dulph pauses before answering, "All things have both a positive and a negative. It is the application of reason which allows one to overcome the negative and embrace the positive. I know of no reason one would choose to apply Stamina negatively, be it in the heat of summer or the depth of winter. One does not continue to run in great heat unless one needs do so, thus, though stamina in a long distance run would be a hindrance in the heat, it may yet be a benefit should one be fleeing to preserve one's life. As for a help, stamina allows one to remain awake and alert to danger despite heat induced sleep. It allows one to remain sustained longer despite a lack of food or water. Stamina ensures survival."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:57 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: SylverStar
Participating Soquili: Dart
Link to Teepee: By the River

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Dart Blinks at the question, Hmm..."Well Stamina seems to be best for picking myself up and continuing on. Sometimes life gets hard and it's good to have the stamina to carry on."

Dart sighs, "Well the heavens know I could always use more luck. Maybe life would go a little better if I had better luck. I need all I can get."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: "Hmm, I'm not fond of hot days. Stamina would make it easier to deal with them. I'd probably be able to get through the day without being too cranky. I would also probably be more determined to find water and shade instead of being lazy and just sleeping through the day."

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:44 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Selalusia
Participating Soquili: Nykto
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value?  What makes it the best stat?:
Nykto narrows his eyes slightly. "Again with the questions? Fine, fine.. I'll oblige once again." He rolls his eyes. "Without stamina, one would tire all too quickly. You may be fast or strong, but if you have weak stamina, then those things won't help you for very long, now will they?"

"Strength, I suppose. Strength is not the most important, but it's the only one that would be useful to me if paired solely with stamina." He slams a hoof to the ground. "Stamina only helps when using strength or speed. And I have more use for strength than for speed. I have no need to run away..."

He raises a brow and stares coldly. "I suppose it helps. If one enjoys the wind in their mane to cool them, stamina would allow one to run for longer. However, it is not usually very hot at night. Therefore I do not usually use any stamina during the hot daylight hours."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Dulce Periculum
Link to Teepee: [ xxx ]

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
It's what lets me chase Kalona tails for hours on end! I mean, what's more fun than that? -evil glint in her eyes-

Stamina fits best with courage, because with both of those, you could find yourself a) plunging into danger with a wicked grin on your muzzle, and b) continuing that exhilarating activity for hours

Stamina helps me work on my agility, by allowing me to practice jumping and lunging and skipping and twirling around obstacles. And summer is the perfect time for me to train, to become stronger, better, faster, when the days are long and there are many daylight hours.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:59 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Renesme Carlie Cullen
Link to Teepee:
Homeward Bound

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
I only have little wings, so its hard for me to fly. But as I have ground I have come to understand that the more I work on my stamina the longer I can fly and keep up with my mate Moon. I like to suprise him.
Stamina and Intelligence, you have to know when to pace yourself and when to go full pelt. Especially when it can end up meaning the difference between life and death.
When I use my stamina to fly or run for too long I end up getting very hot, which makes it difficult to cope. Its a good thing the Miakoda herd lives near a lake so I can always cool off... I just have to get there.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:29 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: dawns_aura
Participating Soquili: Zorana
Link to Teepee: x

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Stamina is health… how healthy one is has the greatest of impacts on ones life… on what one is capable of doing, what one can do ect. So yeah, stamina is important. But I wouldn’t consider it the best. After all health doesn’t impact the brain or thought processes now does it?

Hmm, that is a tough one. Speed and stamina would mean being able to travel for long distances at a good speed, without easily tiring. That would be good if one was ‘prey’ but as it is I’m not… so speed is definqately not a consideration here.
Courage… Bah.
Luck… ditto.
Strength…. Meh, I’m more of a brains over brawns type of girl.
Intelligence… I guess that would be the winner. For being able to think through a situation, to find the best solution to reach the desired outcome, one doesn’t need courage or strength or luck. So Intelligence it is.

If one has good stamina, or rather good health, one is able to better weather the heat and humidity without there being any undue issues.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:27 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Yumitoko / Yumitoko II
Participating Soquili: Edward
Link to Teepee: here

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:Eddie listened to the question and flicked an ear with a sweet smile spreading across his muzzle. "Stamina ups my endurance and makes me stronger. To withstand all that life may throw at me and might I add, to be able to take it, is what makes stamina one of the best stats."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: "This question is a hard one, I think all soquili need a bit of everything, but in the circumstance i shall pick strength."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: "The higher my stamina, the higher my threshold against the hotter temperatures."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:56 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Elliot: "Stamina's greatest value? .. hmmm... well i have to say that it helps withstand many things, it especially helps when battling someone with as much strength as yourself, although i wouldn't say that is was the BEST stat, just one of the better ones.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: Elliot: "A tough question, well, Stamina works well with Courage, you can have all the strength in the world but without the courage to carry on despite difficulties, then stamina isn't much use."

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: Elliot: "it most definitely helps, when you're trudging through the heat and there is nowhere to get rest or shade, then you have to take advantage of your stamina to get you to somewhere safe."

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:56 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Háidēs
Link to Teepee: [x]

IWhat do you consider to be Stamina's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Háidēs paused as he considered the question at hand, “Stamina is an important stat due to the fact that without stamina, we would lack the energy to accomplish anything that we wish to achieve. Stamina is what gives that ability to complete that quest.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. If you could only keep two, Stamina and one other, what would the other be?: “Strength. Strength is the stat that goes best with stamina, for one will need the strength to continue on with the goal or mission that is laid before them. Energy will be needed to finish and strength needed to get through it.”

How does Stamina help or hinder you through the hottest part of the summer?: “Stamina keeps me going when the sun’s heat beats down upon my back. It gives me the energy to find a shaded place to rest until the day cools and Artemis’ chariot flies across the sky, bringing the night.”
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:22 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Pachu'a
Link to Teepee: Home sweet home

Pachu'a glared. Were they serious? They could not actually expect him to answer just because they asked. They could not be that foolish. Of course he was not about to bow and scrape to their whims. His tail flicked. What was Stamina's greatest value? Really? Well, for one thing, it let him out wait them. He flicked an ear, then mentally narrowed his eyes at himself. He was letting them see that this was getting to him. Not good. No, he would focus. He would not let them see that he had even heard the question. Stamina? Ha! He could stand here for hours without reacting. Now THAT was stamina! And if they didn't like it, they could leave. He would welcome the quiet.

Another stupid question. Why did everyone feel the need to TALK to him? Worse, why did they all expect him to talk back? Irritating. First Heha saddled him with some chatterbox filly, then that weirdo with the stutter fled, leaving him raising Lian in her place. Was it a female thing, that made them want to talk with him all the time? If so, the one asking these inane questions must be a filly. Great. Just great. Because he didn't have enough prying females in his life? Well of course he wasn't going to respond to this anyway. It was stupid. Why would they ask something so obvious? Clearly it was intelligence. If you were smart and could survive anything, what did the rest matter? His luck was shot anyway, after all, Lian and Hydro. Courage was overrated, it just got you in trouble trying to rescue some one who would insist that talking to you was a reward for your risking your neck. All the strength he needed was the strength to stand his ground and oh look... stamina! And speed, really... what was the point in being fast? Some how they kept finding him anyway! No matter how fast her ran, or how long, eventually he'd have to stop, and when he did, he'd wind up nose to nose with some filly bound and determined to talk his ear off. No, he would not condensed to answer such a foolish question. No way, no how. He could hold out. He had enough practice from Lian, blast her. He winced, worried about where she might be, worse, what she might be doing. He told her to go no where alone, and what does the little foal do? Wander off at every chance she got to try and get herself in trouble. This was why he hated foals. She gets herself hurt, he'll have to make some one pay, and that will get him hurt. Worse, it will make her think he cared, which he absolutely did not. No way no how. Was the filly asking the questions still here? Great....

Another easy one, though even he had to be fair enough to admit that there might be more then one obvious and easy answer to that. How did he use stamina to help him get through the hottest part of the summer in his forest home? Easy. They wanted an answer, fine, he'd answer them and escape these inane questions at the same time. He turned on a hoof and showed them. He marched for the mountains, not relenting, not stopping until he found the place where even the summer sun could not melt the snow. How did stamina help him endure the heat of summer? Easy, it let him go where there was still snow and blessed cold wind.

(As I say to everyone I rp him with - I'm sorry for him! I'm sorry he's so insulting! I'd say he doesn't mean it, but really, he kinda does, or at least.... he thinks he does. But I don't! this was fun! Thank you!)

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Elissa Cousland
Participating Soquili: Arella
Link to Teepee: [x]

Hmm. *Ponders* well I think its best because it gets you through the day. So you can spend the whole day having fun and playing, after all it can not be fun if you start to feel tired after breakfast. I mean if you are playing tag it comes in great use! *giggles*

Hmm, I guess it would be speed. I mean its one thing been able to have the energy to run and play but if you are slow anyways it kind of... does not work that well. *tilts head* yes, I want to be fast and be able to keep running fast for a long time! *nods*

I guess swimming? playing in a cool pool all day is a awesome way to cool off. However I have to admit I am at my laziest in summer all I want to do is lay under a tree and admire the scenery. Some days its just too hot to play. *giggles*
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games