Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 pm

Animekitty47
[[Oh, I thought you were some where near us...well, you are now. xp ]]

"Come sit with us! I don't think they'd mind to much. I'm taking History of Magic and I'm going to sign up for Defense Against the Dark Arts." 3nodding Kitty directed her next question at Lyra, Sarah, and Princess as well as Abbey, "What classes are you thinking of taking?"

[[That's okay! I dun mind!]]

"I'm taking Transfiguration, Potions, Astronomy, DA & I just signed up for Herbology today. I'm busy! Oh, this is Mercury, he's my Grey Owl....kind of like Eros but not as feeble and great or horned." Abbey said, sitting next to Anime as she held out her owl. "He loves mice-shaped owl treats best."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:58 pm

"Hi Zack!" called Kitty before turning back to Abbey, "I have a barn owl named Rasey. biggrin Who I left in another compartment with my trunk. sad I'm gonna go check on him, even though he's probably asleep." Kitty got up, "Be right back," she called to the others.

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Lyra stood up. "Mind if I come with you, Kitty? I think Cadrion, my owl, is in the same compartment as yours."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:10 pm

"hurry back!" Tabby says to Lyra and Kitty " and Hi zach i'm Tabby a first year Gryffindor!" tabby looks around and sees that the hallways are clear she decides to go put Tommy because he looked really tired she gets up to leave the comprtment and as sonn as she is outside she falls over on her untied shoelace "Owwwwwwwwww!!!!" Tommy luckily did not get out of her arms but when she fell she busted her head "that hurts!!!!!" she said when she felt the back of her head and saw that she was bleeding crying "I'MSUCHACLUTZ!" Tabby decides she was just going to lay there until someone discovered her.

Tabby507

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:02 pm

"You're welcome!" Fearless replied. "Are we going to reach Hogwarts soon? It's getting dark." Fearless said as she peered out at the misty and dark environment.

[[I'm still in school. I'm getting sadded. And sorry, I didn't check back yesterday...]]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 pm

*GROANS*

Tabby507

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Fearless walked out of the compartment and found Tabby lying on the floor. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" She asked her before helping her up and leading her towards the compartment.

[[I may not reply after this. I'm going to the Great Hall. See ya there!]]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:08 pm

"No i feel really dizzy amd like my head weighs 500 pounds" groans Tabby

Tabby507

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:16 pm

"Tch Tch. You should see the school nurse when we get there, you might have a concussion." Kala peers out of her own compartment.
"Hm. I need a partner for tomorrow's twin day. Any takers? I'm thinking if we can agree on afew items we both have and match it up with a cheap starter set we'll be practically identical." ^_^
... "Else, I'll be a lonely twin with a deceased sibling." crying
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:28 pm

*leans her head against the wall and tries to fall asleep but finds it impossible "damnit" she says to everone but mostly herself and hopes that Fearless, Ann, Lyra, Kitty or someone older and knows how to take care of it returns soon. Tabby looks around and notices she has double vision but also notices Lucy hasn't spoken for a while. "luccy, where are you?"*

Tabby507

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Princess was just about to answer AnimeKitty's question about how many classes everyone was taking this term when she noticed that Kitty and Lyra get up and walk towards the compartment door and walk out. Princess says: "Hey guys wait for me, I need to check on Nickademus."

As she was walking towards the door herself she notices a Gryffindor announcing his name and introducing himself. "Hello there Zack, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Princess a 3rd yr. Ravenclaw." Princess smiles happily to Zack and then says: "please excuse me I need to find my friends" and slips out of the compartment trying to catch up with Lyra and Kitty.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:38 pm

"Hey there Lyra, pleased to meet you." Zack replied as he turned to the first year Slytherin and said to her," Haha, well here I am. It's not so bad to be crowded by girls, but I'm just glad Fearless found me!" Zack said as he smiled at Fearless and held her hand. "But anyways, its very nice to meet you Kayla," Zack finished.
"Hi Lucy, how are you?" Zack replied to her with a smile.
"KITTY! How are you?! I have missed you! How was break?" Zack said to her with a smile from ear to ear.

Zack watched Fearless leave the compartment after he finished talking to the others.

signs_of_zack

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:44 pm

"Indeed ^_^ *giggle* Young love... I wish my bf wasn't a Muggle. (Suprising, isn't it, me being pure-blood and all)" Kala squeals at the cuteness but then goes back to scowling. "Slow, crowded train you!" she spouts in anger, giving a small bang with her elbow to the window.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:51 pm

"Haha, thats pretty ironic. Well yea, man, you shoulda seen us last term. It was ridiculous, we were always like.. In an awkward silince around each other, but it was great. Then at the end of term, I grew my manhood and gave her a kiss just before we left." Zack said to Kala," Ha, yea the train ride seems extra long..." he finished to her.

signs_of_zack

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:00 pm

"Oh I'm right here guys." Lucy said from a corner. She was changing her apperance. "I'm trying to find a good look for the start of term." She was changing her hair from blond, to black, and from long to short and choppy. "I guess I was a little preoccupied, so what do think.?" She asked her friends. "I'm doing good Zach. How about you." she replied to him. "Kala your dating a muggle!?! I don't think I could do that my parents would not approve." Lucy asked shocked.
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games