Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:38 pm
Glane saw them starting to pull nearer to the Cafe and smiled softly. Almost home.... He thought as they drove calmly down the road, Mikey nowhere in sight... Then Glane realized it. Mikey was gone. Not such a good thing to know on Christmas!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:19 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
Ronin was already setting up the large christmas tree by himself. "Yeah...this should do it!" Then, grabbing a ladder, he started putting up ornaments around the tree, along with the tinsel and christmas lights to wrap the tree beautifully.

"It's gorgeous," she said as she looked admiring the tree. "You did a great job! Now, how about we head out doors to build some snowmen?" She started out the door and stopped to look at the tree on last time.
"Yes ma'am!" Ronin jumped down form the ladder after putting up the star on the top of the tree and then he followed Ayumi to the door where they can make snowmen. He was already having fun decorating the cafe especially with Ayumi, his new friend and something of a sister figure to him.

After rolling snow balls for a while Ayumi stopped and she looked across at Ronin. She immediately she thought of an idea, she smiled wickedly and picked up hand full of snow,"hey Ronin, think quick!" She called as she launched the snow ball at him and hit him directly in the head. She laughed and ran behind her disfigured snowman.
"Oof!' Ronin's face was covered in snow as he was building up his snow man and he laughed. "Hey!! I thought we were making snowmen, not snowball wars!" Although having a snowball fight with Ayumi wasn't too far off from his mind; he felt pretty playful today.

"Hehe, maybe!!!" She smiled and threw another snow ball at him. "But if you don't want to we could just get back to building them." She stuck a carrot into the face of her snowman, "handsome lad, ain't he?" She said as she took a step back to admire her work.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:55 am
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
Ronin was already setting up the large christmas tree by himself. "Yeah...this should do it!" Then, grabbing a ladder, he started putting up ornaments around the tree, along with the tinsel and christmas lights to wrap the tree beautifully.

"It's gorgeous," she said as she looked admiring the tree. "You did a great job! Now, how about we head out doors to build some snowmen?" She started out the door and stopped to look at the tree on last time.
"Yes ma'am!" Ronin jumped down form the ladder after putting up the star on the top of the tree and then he followed Ayumi to the door where they can make snowmen. He was already having fun decorating the cafe especially with Ayumi, his new friend and something of a sister figure to him.

After rolling snow balls for a while Ayumi stopped and she looked across at Ronin. She immediately she thought of an idea, she smiled wickedly and picked up hand full of snow,"hey Ronin, think quick!" She called as she launched the snow ball at him and hit him directly in the head. She laughed and ran behind her disfigured snowman.
"Oof!' Ronin's face was covered in snow as he was building up his snow man and he laughed. "Hey!! I thought we were making snowmen, not snowball wars!" Although having a snowball fight with Ayumi wasn't too far off from his mind; he felt pretty playful today.

"Hehe, maybe!!!" She smiled and threw another snow ball at him. "But if you don't want to we could just get back to building them." She stuck a carrot into the face of her snowman, "handsome lad, ain't he?" She said as she took a step back to admire her work.
Ronin let the snowball pelt his head and he laughed. "Hey!!" Ronin then fixed up his snow man and added a carrot to his snowman's nose, along with a scarf and two sticks on its sides for arms. Then he casually made a snowball and lobbed it over in such an arc as it lands on Ayumi's head. "Oops...hehe"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:57 am
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

Ronin let the snowball pelt his head and he laughed. "Hey!!" Ronin then fixed up his snow man and added a carrot to his snowman's nose, along with a scarf and two sticks on its sides for arms. Then he casually made a snowball and lobbed it over in such an arc as it lands on Ayumi's head. "Oops...hehe"

She laughed, "alright we are even huh?" She turned and looked around, "I think we are all done here and we should go back inside I am shivering." She pulled her scarf and coat in tighter and then she turned to face the door. "Well, shall we?"  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:30 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

She laughed, "alright we are even huh?" She turned and looked around, "I think we are all done here and we should go back inside I am shivering." She pulled her scarf and coat in tighter and then she turned to face the door. "Well, shall we?"
"Yesh let's go in" Ronin smiled and shivered some. He was still wearing his sandals and unbuttoned shirt, so why wouldn't he be shivering. But when he came to Ayumi to take her hand to lead her to the door, it seemed as the the warmth of her company has kept him warm.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:35 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"Yesh let's go in" Ronin smiled and shivered some. He was still wearing his sandals and unbuttoned shirt, so why wouldn't he be shivering. But when he came to Ayumi to take her hand to lead her to the door, it seemed as the the warmth of her company has kept him warm.

She smiled, "you okay?" She pushed through the door and entered the Cafe. She turned to face him and smiled, "you really need to put some clothes on." She joked and dropped her scarf around his neck.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:42 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

She smiled, "you okay?" She pushed through the door and entered the Cafe. She turned to face him and smiled, "you really need to put some clothes on." She joked and dropped her scarf around his neck.
He laughed and felt the warmth of her scarf around her. "Yeah I'll be ok. Haha I guess I should find me some new clothes like a thick sweater and some shoes. I'm use to wearing just my sandals too much" he gave a silly grin as he held the scarf ends and felt its fuzzy warm material.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

He laughed and felt the warmth of her scarf around her. "Yeah I'll be ok. Haha I guess I should find me some new clothes like a thick sweater and some shoes. I'm use to wearing just my sandals too much" he gave a silly grin as he held the scarf ends and felt its fuzzy warm material.

"Then go now!" She commanded playfully and she walked back to the counter. "I will not have you getting sick under my care." She smiled warmly at him briefly and then as if remembering something she turned away.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:56 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"Then go now!" She commanded playfully and she walked back to the counter. "I will not have you getting sick under my care." She smiled warmly at him briefly and then as if remembering something she turned away.
"Ohh...umm to be honest these are the only clothes I brought when I came here..." he laughed nervously. Man...that didn't sound too good. Maybe I should wash these old clothes or buy some new ones. Oh if only I had my yukata.... Ronin noticed her turning away so he went up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Ayumi-chan? Something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:59 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"Ohh...umm to be honest these are the only clothes I brought when I came here..." he laughed nervously. Man...that didn't sound too good. Maybe I should wash these old clothes or buy some new ones. Oh if only I had my yukata.... Ronin noticed her turning away so he went up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Ayumi-chan? Something wrong?"

She brushed her hair away and smiled warmly and turned to face him after taking a deep breath, "No, I'm fine. Well, in that case, I need to take you shopping!" She said as she smiled but she was serious. "Should we leave now?"  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:05 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

She brushed her hair away and smiled warmly and turned to face him after taking a deep breath, "No, I'm fine. Well, in that case, I need to take you shopping!" She said as she smiled but she was serious. "Should we leave now?"
"Perhaps we should. I wasn't thinknig right when I left my home, not packing up clothes....mmm but I don't have money on me right now. I'm..kinda broke" He laughed nervously and was clearly embarrassed. All he brought with him was sunglasses, a red unbuttoned polo shirt, brown baggy cargy pants, his katana, sandals, a pair of boxers, and his empty wallet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:08 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"Perhaps we should. I wasn't thinknig right when I left my home, not packing up clothes....mmm but I don't have money on me right now. I'm..kinda broke" He laughed nervously and was clearly embarrassed. All he brought with him was sunglasses, a red unbuttoned polo shirt, brown baggy cargy pants, his katana, sandals, a pair of boxers, and his empty wallet.

She laughed, "well, consider it my Christmas present. A new wardrobe." She smiled.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:18 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

She laughed, "well, consider it my Christmas present. A new wardrobe." She smiled.
"Awww thanks" he smiled and hugged Ayumi tightly. "But....do we have a ride there? I mean...I walked here myself I don't have a car." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "I'm sorry I don't have much with me right now"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:22 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"Awww thanks" he smiled and hugged Ayumi tightly. "But....do we have a ride there? I mean...I walked here myself I don't have a car." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "I'm sorry I don't have much with me right now"

She pulled away, "I can tell." She pulled off her huge coat and draped it around him, "this should keep you warm, meanwhile might as well sit in front of the fire upstairs." She looked around, " I doubt we'll be getting customers."  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:26 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

She pulled away, "I can tell." She pulled off her huge coat and draped it around him, "this should keep you warm, meanwhile might as well sit in front of the fire upstairs." She looked around, " I doubt we'll be getting customers."
"Ohh...well...thank you, Ayumi-chan" he held the coat close around his body to keep warm. He nodded and sighed "Yeah...I wondered if we'll ever get any customers too. Still...I've become drawn to this place..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff