Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Kay doesn't have fun. Kay is boring. .-.

**walks around you again** well I don't find Kay to be boring...I would say Kay can be interesting when he wants to be or does that just happen to slip out every now and then...

*shrugs* I don't know.

well I say that Kay can be interesting...so Kay is not boring to me....

Oh, well thanks, I suppose.

well it is all quiet at the moment...I should tell you about the nursery rhyme fight Mad Mike and I had earlier.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Kay doesn't have fun. Kay is boring. .-.

**walks around you again** well I don't find Kay to be boring...I would say Kay can be interesting when he wants to be or does that just happen to slip out every now and then...

*shrugs* I don't know.

well it is all quiet at the moment...I should tell you about the nursery rhyme fight Mad Mike and I had earlier.....

Nursery rhyme fight?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

*shrugs* I don't know.

Nursery rhyme fight?

I see I got your attention with that one..yeah for the lack of a better explanation that is what I am calling it...it all start with Mad Mike saying he was going to catch me and of course I said catch me if you can..well he said something and the first thing that popped onto mind was that he wasn't going to catch me by the hair of my chinny chin chin....weeeeellll he came back with Skyaiia Dumpty sat on a wall Skyailia Dumpty had a GREAT fall....sooooooo I came back with poor poor Mad Mike had Skyailia but could not keep her...he did not reply after that one......soooo that's e=when I started doing something else.......  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

*shrugs* I don't know.

Nursery rhyme fight?

I see I got your attention with that one..yeah for the lack of a better explanation that is what I am calling it...it all start with Mad Mike saying he was going to catch me and of course I said catch me if you can..well he said something and the first thing that popped onto mind was that he wasn't going to catch me by the hair of my chinny chin chin....weeeeellll he came back with Skyaiia Dumpty sat on a wall Skyailia Dumpty had a GREAT fall....sooooooo I came back with poor poor Mad Mike had Skyailia but could not keep her...he did not reply after that one......soooo that's e=when I started doing something else.......

Oh my. I see.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nursery rhyme fight?

Oh my. I see.

yeah I was skipping around Mad Mike asking how his arm was then laughing because there is no arm there..then I asked Mad Mike how it felt to blow himself up this time..**laughing**
that's when smart came along with a few choice words that were bleeped out...I told him all I was doing was having fun..
that's when Kat grabbed me and my secret was out....smart didn't know but Kat knew....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nursery rhyme fight?

Oh my. I see.

yeah I was skipping around Mad Mike asking how his arm was then laughing because there is no arm there..then I asked Mad Mike how it felt to blow himself up this time..**laughing**
that's when smart came along with a few choice words that were bleeped out...I told him all I was doing was having fun..
that's when Kat grabbed me and my secret was out....smart didn't know but Kat knew....

Dare I ask... Know what? >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:00 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nursery rhyme fight?

Oh my. I see.

weeeeeelllll when I want to say have a little fun I pick someone who has been drinking and take a nice long drink from them...thus I can get the high without getting sick because I am eating at the same time as drinking so I am not drinking on an empty stomach...am I making any sense to you my friend....smart didn't know cause I never did it before but Kat knew cause she caught me before...now she has told smart....spoiled my fun..**pouts**  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:07 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nursery rhyme fight?

Oh my. I see.

weeeeeelllll when I want to say have a little fun I pick someone who has been drinking and take a nice long drink from them...thus I can get the high without getting sick because I am eating at the same time as drinking so I am not drinking on an empty stomach...am I making any sense to you my friend....smart didn't know cause I never did it before but Kat knew cause she caught me before...now she has told smart....spoiled my fun..**pouts**

I see. emotion_facepalm

That's... Not actually the same thing as eating. And you really wouldn't get much of an effect from drinking the blood of a drunk person.

Even if you drained every drop of blood from an average person at twice the legal limit to drive, it would only be equivalent to drinking about one teaspoon of alcohol. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:15 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. I see.

I see. emotion_facepalm

That's... Not actually the same thing as eating. And you really wouldn't get much of an effect from drinking the blood of a drunk person.

Even if you drained every drop of blood from an average person at twice the legal limit to drive, it would only be equivalent to drinking about one teaspoon of alcohol. :/

well with me it doesn't take a whole lot and I am feeling really good...plus I snuck a few drinks from the bottle he had...that is my big secret I chose one with his on bottle...you know a two for one special......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:19 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. I see.

I see. emotion_facepalm

well with me it doesn't take a whole lot and I am feeling really good...plus I snuck a few drinks from the bottle he had...that is my big secret I chose one with his on bottle...you know a two for one special......

I see. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:24 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. emotion_facepalm

I see. >.<

yeah I pick the well dressed ones cause i know they buy the best stuff..get them drunk enough so they say yes to me having a little drink and when they pass out I leave with the bottle..so then we are both happy.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:28 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. emotion_facepalm

I see. >.<

yeah I pick the well dressed ones cause i know they buy the best stuff..get them drunk enough so they say yes to me having a little drink and when they pass out I leave with the bottle..so then we are both happy.....

That doesn't exactly paint a flattering picture of you... .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. emotion_facepalm

I see. >.<

**looking down** I know..that's why I only do it when Kat won't let me drink...you know big sisters can be that way...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:39 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. emotion_facepalm

I see. >.<

**looking down** I know..that's why I only do it when Kat won't let me drink...you know big sisters can be that way...

I wouldn't know... *shrugs*  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:49 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

I wouldn't know... *shrugs*

yeah.she won't let me do some things...keeps saying it is for my on good..big brothers I suppose are the same way...it is hard for me to tell since I just found out about mine...
hey Kay are you a big brother or little brother??
you know Kay I should probably tell smart and Kat something that happened...but I don't know if I should...you know what I mean.....
weeeeeelllll it is that time my dear friend Kay...the voices in my head are telling me I need to go to bed.....
nighters Kay...hope you have a good one....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games