Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:26 pm
*earlier in the day, gingerbread people and a quaint gingerbread house with all the trimmings was delivered to Kits house with a note that said "Thinking of you. heart , Rod"*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:21 pm
*looks around his kitchen and nods. Dinner was just about ready, and judging by Velcore's attentive look as he crouched in the corner, smelled really good* Wait till it's done, Velcore.

I know. It will be better then. *nods*

That too... *picks up his phone and texts dame*

text from Karrie to dame
If you leave now, dinner should be ready when you get here.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm
-a few minutes later, dame shows up at Karrie's house, she checks her reflection in the window and the knocks on the door-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm
*Gwee squeaks from the living room* Door!

eek *goes into the living room and sees the small dragon sitting on the seat of his chair* Gwee, what are you doing here? confused

Visiting! mrgreen

I can see that... I guess you want dinner too? *goes to the door and opens it for dame* Hi dame.

Yes! Smells good!  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:49 pm
-smiles and blushes for some reason, smoothing her skirt- Hi Karrie. -looks up at him through her lashes and grins, leaning up to kiss his cheek- Thanks for inviting me. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 pm
You're welcome. You know I like cooking for people. smile It looks like I've got an uninvited guest too... Gwee's here. *gestures to the chair*

Hi dame. *grins at her* Dinner smells good.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm
-giggles and steps inside so Karrie can close the door- 4laugh Hi Gwee. How are you? biggrin -sniffs the air- It does smell good. What are we having? whee

-looks around- Where's Velcore? biggrin

-grins up at Karrie- Well, you certainly know I like being cooked for. wink -gets on tiptoes and pop-kisses him, nipping his lip as she does-

But really, -she says back on level ground- I do appreciate it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Hungry. *nods*

Velcore's in the kitchen, guarding dinner. rolleyes We're having chicken cordon bleu, scalloped potatoes, mixed vegetables, and for dessert I made a chocolate cake. *grins*

*timer goes off* That's the chicken. *goes into the kitchen*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:16 pm
-her stomach grumbles loudly and she blushes redface as she follows him into the kitchen- That sounds wonderful, Karrie! I haven't had chicken cordon bleu much. biggrin And you devil, you. You know I like chocolate cake. xd whee

-she smiles when she sees Velcore- Velcore! biggrin -walks over to him and hugs him- How are you?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:21 pm
It's homemade chicken cordon bleu too. I put it together last night. 3nodding Of course I know you like chocolate. xd Any form of chocolate. Cookies, cake, hot cocoa... *chuckles as he takes the pan out of the oven*

*flies into the kitchen and perches on top of the fridge*

Dame! *nuzzles her* I am good. Are you?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:32 pm
I am good, Velcore. Tired, but good. biggrin

-looks up at Karrie- Mmm sounds delicious. And of course chocolate...

-winks at Velcore and snuggles him, slightly muffling her voice as she speaks- Chocolate condoms, chocolate panties, chocolate drizzled on people...

-whistles nonchalantly before kissing Velcore's head and standing up, brushing off her hands and going to the sink to wash them- Anything I can do to tell...er help? twisted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 pm
Good. smile

*coughs slightly* Uh, you could get some drinks. I've got everything else about ready. *puts the chicken on a serving platter*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:41 pm
-smiles innocently at him and bats her eyelashes- Alright. blaugh -gets the glasses down and then fills them with ice- What would you like to drink, hon? -tries not to smirk and give him looks-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:46 pm
Hmmm... there's some coke in there. That sounds good.

*Gwee and Velcore watch the plating of the dishes intently*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:51 pm
-dame nods and puts the glasses on the counter, opening the fridge and pulling out the bottle of coke. She tilts his glass bartender style and pours slowly so the fizz doesn't over take the glass. Once it is filled, she screws the top back on and puts the bottle back in the fridge. She sneaks a sip of his drink ninja and then pours herself some from water from the sink-

-dame grabs both glasses and takes them over to the table-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games