Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 am

User Image that sounds very odd...
*stirs the contents of the martini then sips it*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 am

That will soon change though as the park opens next week

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 am

Well I need to do a few late minutes things before I leave. Later Milady. heart
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 am

User Image How lovely!
This is great to hear for you Nei User Image

*sips drink and grins*
Take care and enjoy yourself! User Image
*waves*

*edited

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:06 am

*sits at the bar and sniffs the martini*
vodka User Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 am

*Walks up to the Bar thought the office and immediately looks to a clock for the time.* stressed DAMNIT!!! scream They're LATE!!! stressed *Goes behind the bar and makes a Martini.* It's gotta be noon somewhere! stressed

*Looks to Leko* Do I look as though I have nothing better to do than wait around? stare *Sips her Martini.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 am

*A very large truck pulls in front of MW and an extremely muscular tattooed gentleman with a cigar in his mouth enters with a clipboard. He places the clipboard onto the bar.* One of you ladies order some office furniture and needs a door installed? User Image *The man gives Psy and Leko a look seeing as they are in bikinis.* User Image

*Psy snatches the clipboard and glares at the man.* It's about FLIPPIN TIME YOU GOT HERE!!! scream stressed *The man is startled by her outburst User Image but has a seat at the bar and winks at Leko as Psy looks over the documents.* How YOU doin, toots? wink
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:57 am

*looks at him over the rim of the martini glass*
I'm doing as well as you think I am.
So the question is
How well am I doing there, sailor. pirate

*snickers crossing on leg over the other while sipping the martini*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 am

*She puts the clipboard down.* Everything looks to be in order. You can proceed. whee But be very careful. If I find one mark or scratch on ANYTHING I'll have your hide! twisted *She hands back the clipboard as the moving man waggles his eyebrows at Leko before taking it outside to instruct the boys to get started.*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 am

On her way in Liada sees a very large truck full of furniture and she wonders what's up. Then she remembered Psy mentioning that she was ordering new office stuff and shrugged her shoulders. She slipped passed the big movers and ignored the cat calls as she waved to the girls coming in. Morning ladies! How are we today?

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:00 pm

we're all apparently half naked User Image
*giggles as the men all almost break their necks when they walk by*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 pm

*Grins at Liada.* I'll be much better AFTER ALL OF MY FURNITURE IS FINALLY IN IT'S PLACE!!! scream stressed *She makes sure she says loud enough for the movers to hear. And then takes a sip of her martini. She stops the one who had the clipboard.* Metal door right, you got me a Gothic ornate METAL door. neutral *He pulls the cigar out of his mouth.* Yes, Ma'am. Real "dungeon" like. wink *She grins.* twisted Excellent.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 pm

lol Indeed it looks that way. For some reason I got this premonition to wear something skimpy today...normally I don't look into those mild ones but...She grins as she shakes her hips a bit making one of the movers trip over his feet and she giggles...I'm having too much fun with all the wandering eyes in town. User Image She goes behind the counter and grabs a Dew from the fridge. Twisting the cap and taking a swig.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:14 pm

*She goes back to her martini and watches the movers continue to work, keeping an eye out to make sure they don't scratch anything.* stare I'm trying out a metal door up here. If I like it, I'm going to switch out every single door in this place. I don't want ANY MORE living man eating doors. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Liada gave Psy a questioning look. User Image Living..man eating....okay apparently I missed some fun around here. Of course it happens while I'm away at the lab User Image She takes another swig of her soda.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games