Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:37 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Hayato....was changing...." Ryu's gaze fell to the table, the loss he felt totally evident. He didn't even try to hide it. The violinist had always been one to make attachments incredibly quickly. Jun had been no exception.

Not to mention the fact that it hurt, knowing how much the loss affected Naoko and Sai...and Shou. How much it would even affect little Ko, once the boy found out.

"Ishihara-san...it isn't a matter of not wanting to fight for him...it's more of a matter of...how much can one person fight? I feel...I feel like I've been fighting ever since I met the man, you know?" the soloist sighed, popping another calamari bite.

"That poses another question...is it that Naoko is unlucky for me? Or am I unlucky for Naoko? Honestly...after all we've been through...I have to question. Before he met me...Naoko had so much more going for him. He was stable, making music, working toward his ambitions. If he hadn't met me...well, all sorts of things wouldn't have happened. He'd probably be perfectly happy...maybe he would have gotten back together with Hayato, gotten Hikari ya Yami back together, hell...maybe Hayato wouldn't be dead right now. Who knows! I just can't help but think...he's better off without me. I'm...a walking bad omen. Those I care about...they seem to always get hurt. At least...that's what it seems like..."

The waitress returned with the violinist's wine and he placed an order for cheese ravioli in a white wine mushroom sauce.

Lifting his glass, Ryuukaze swirled the wine around a few times, then inhaled the rich, crisp scent of the drink before taking a sip.

"How I feel about Naoko...well...I love him, obviously. He's...sweet...and fun. Beautiful. God is he ever beautiful. The music he makes is so....precious. Special. Intimate. He has a kind, bright soul. I see that in him...and...I don't want to be the cause of him losing what of it he has left. Would it not be a kindness for me to just let him go, instead of causing him more suffering in the long run? Or should I keep holding on, selfishly, and see what happens?" he took another sip, relishing the apple undertones and the hint of strawberry, among the other flavors that made up the complex palate of the riesling.

"Forgive me...I'm speaking to you as if you're a talk show host who can give me a self-help book to fix all my problems. So...who is this person you love, eh?" Ryu winked, "I can keep a secret, if you like."

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:53 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I am so, so, so very sorry..." Hideki apologized profusely, pulling the sheet up to his chest with both hands, giving him the appearance of a lovely young girl trying to keep some modesty.

That was one thing about Chiyou that he didn't always realize. He had the ability to be so, so very lovely. As lovely as, if not lovelier than, the fairest young female models and stars. He'd just spent so much of his time trying to be "macho" in the past that he hadn't even realized how much power his cuteness could have, if he knew how to use it.

The hug Hideki found himself in warmed him through and through. A small giggle found its way past his lips and he pulled the guitarist down on top of him.

"I'll massage your scalp. Even if I hadn't hit you. All you have to do is ask." he said softly, his smile so bright and genuinely full of joy. A smile that he had reserved for Ishi Ruki, once upon a time. A smile that now belonged exclusively to Higuri Kai.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Exactly." said Ruki. "A shower I took all by myself." he continued before pressing his partner against the wall in his arms so he could kiss him soundly again. Those moist red lips leaving a heated space of air between them as he pulled back just a fraction to say, "Aishiteru, Akihiko.....mmm....If Michi weren't here I'd...." His cheeks blushed with the thought even though he was quite dominant right now.

"But, I know we've also got that interview, and I think we promised Shou to watch his interview. Mm....but....if we did have time. I'd take advantage of that mouth...and the surprise in those blue eyes."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

God another kiss like that and... blue eyes slipped closed and for the first time ever with Izzy Lucky... Akihiko didn't try to dominate the setting.
His shock at this side of his partner was evident... and the damn kisses were making his robe just feel all the more drafty with each passing second.

"Michi-kun's fine... there's a DVR timer set on the tv... and the interview isn't til the afternoon..." Narcissus whispered, wrapping his arms around Izzy's neck and pulling the man into his own kiss this time, hungrily demanding his manager's tongue entwined with his own.

When he pulled back, Akihiko was out of breath, a blush on his cheeks as he gasped in air. "We've got time, damn it..."

Nakai couldn't help but smirk, "Might need a frozen steak too... you know... to keep the swelling down." he teased, his own nose just barely touching Chiyou's own
Then circling it playfully...
Just before the guitarist's lips descended to steal a deep kiss from Hideki's own.

"From my understanding of things, Ryuukaze-san... If Naoko-san had returned to Hayato-san's side... then Naoko-san himself might not be among the living right now." Ishihara spoke calmly, obviously knowing and understanding the past of both men.

He knew Hayato's tendencies, even a changing Hayato. And he knew Naoko's stupidity.

Sighing, the man sat back a bit and thought for a long moment. "Hikari ya Yami was falling to pieces before you met him. He would have gotten assigned to someone with or without you in the package. Of course if he'd returned to Hayato-san, then an incident similar to that three years ago would've probably occurred again. I'm sure as his lover, Naoko-san told you these things, Ryuukaze-san. There was a darker side to Hayato-san that we've been trying to cover up but had very little success in doing so. The fact that the man is dead now is... well actually it's costing us money but in the long run, Hayato-san just wasn't good for business. I'm sorry if I seem cold and cruel in that regard, but I see things for the company in figures... not on an emotional level."

Carefully he withdrew a small strawberry flavored cigarillo from his pocket, lighting it and taking a quick pull. "As for my own love life... there is no one on this green earth who knows... and no one aside from the object of my affections will ever know. I keep personal and business matters strictly separated."

Okay that was a lie... especially considering who he was partners with... but Ryu didn't need to know that.

"I will tell you though that I've had my relationship for many many years now and it would not have been half worth it if I hadn't had to fight for it." Ishihara added honestly. "You, Ryuukaze-san, need to weigh the pros and cons of staying with Naoko-san. Does he make you happy? Do you make him happy? Can you see yourself with him for years to come? If the answer to any of those is 'no'... well... then I think you need to break it off now and try to spare him as much hurt as possible."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 am

User Image

"Perhaps..." the star conceded to You's logic, "I guess there's no used thinking of what could have happened or what might have been. There's no way to know for sure, after all. Things are what they are."

While what the PR man had to say about Jun stung, he didn't take it personally. On a business level, he was right about every single thing.

When Ishihara lit the strawberry cigarillo, Ryuukaze couldn't help but take a deep breath of the heady aroma, even leaning toward the man to get a better whiff, though he didn't really realize it.

Strawberries. He couldn't smell, taste, or even think about strawberries without thinking of Kimura Kou, even if just on a subconscious level.

"Hmm?" the vocalist pulled himself back to reality, though he was licking his lips without even noticing, as if he were absolutely about to devour something...or someone.

"I'd say you're a smart man for doing that. If only it were so easy for me. Being in the limelight makes business personal and personal business a lot of times. There's no real dividing line."

Sipping his wine, the star leaned back against the plush seat of the booth and closed his eyes, thinking about the questions You posed very deeply.

"Does he make me happy? Yes, sometimes. Do I make him happy? I'm really not sure anymore. Can I see myself with him for years, or forever? Well...once upon a time, the answer to that would have been 'definitely'. Now...I'm just so damn confused. That's where my problem lies. I feel as though I just don't know up from down anymore. I can't tell what's what. Some days...well, some days I feel like I'm seriously just about to go insane. Not necessarily because of Naoko...so...maybe the problem is just me."

The server came by again and delivered their entrees, which Ryu was quite thankful for, as the granola he'd had for breakfast was quickly wearing off.

"So...if you can't tell me who it is you love so much...can you at least tell me why...and how...you fought to be with them? Maybe...maybe it would give me some perspective..." he said, lifting his fork to dig in to his ravioli.

"Forgive me...perhaps that's too personal of a question. You don't have to answer that if you don't want."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:01 am

User Image

The familiar pout that Chiyou always gave appeared on his pretty pink lips just before the guitarist claimed them.

The kiss was utterly disarming. Completely consuming and altogether charming. Hideki didn't stand a chance.

Slender arms came up and wrapped around Nakai's shoulders, pulling the older man closer and closer, reluctant to ever have to let go.

"I want you..." the young vocalist gasped in a breathy voice, his lips immediately going back for more of those sweet, honeyed kisses. Kisses that they had shared every day for quite some time now, but the longer he was given them, the more addicted to them he became.

The skin all over Chiyou's body prickled with goosebumps, evidence of the immense pleasure he got just from kissing the gorgeous guitarist.

"I need...you..." Hideki admitted, his hands trembling as they moved to tenderly cup the older blond's face, his snow-scene eyes gazing up into those bright, golden orbs that he had become so familiar with.

In looks, he'd heard it said many times now how Kai and Naoko looked like they could be twins...but he...he could see different. What he remembered of Naoko...and what he could actually see with Kai...the men were different. If he had the sight, he knew he would be able to identify one from the other if he had to.

Kai...held a sort of strong spirit. Something that shone in his eyes that was unmistakeable. Something, even, in just the way he looked at him.

It made the young star blush.

Oh, how he wished he could admit it...how completely taken he was with the guitarist, despite the knowledge that the man didn't want to be tied down to a singular "relationship". He'd taken to hiding his desires, so as not to drive the guitarist away. He even told himself that he would be okay if Nakai saw other people, as long as he could keep getting these wonderful kisses.

He'd do anything. Say anything. Accept anything.

Because he was truly, undeniably addicted. Worse than any drug or drink he had ever taken a liking to.

The feelings he held for Kai could even wash away the lust he once felt for Ruki...if he could just manage to hold on to it. This feeling. The hot embraces and passionate kisses...the being cared for, stood up for, through thick and thin. Even when he did ridiculously stupid things.

"Why?" he found himself asking, his body arching up against the amber-eyed angel.

"Why on earth do you put up with me? Why do you...treat me so good?"

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 am
Naoko smiled, hoping to make Ko feel better about being stuck in the waiting room of some stuffy psychiatrist's office. In fact, it was the same man, oddly enough, that Naoko had gone to with Ryu.
That would at least make some things a bit easier.
The downside was that, while this particular man was usually associated with all sorts of media icons... he dealt a lot with people from SMASH's offices who needed counseling...
Which... on the one hand... might prove troublesome and yet on the other hand...

"Ko-kun?" spoke a somewhat short man from the doorway. He smiled pleasantly, waving both men into the room.
As soon as the door was closed he held out one hand to Naoko in a more western greeting. "It's good to see you again, Oumori-san. Don't worry, Yamada-san has gotten me up to speed on many things, including the need for absolute secrecy... especially from certain people."
A bit confused, Naoko's amber eyes narrowed. "I don't..."
"Just as I didn't divulge anything about your session to your boss, neither will anything be divulged according to Ko-kun. Yamada-san isn't the only one distrustful of some of you and Shou-san's superiors." the psychiatrist spoke before turning his attention to the boy.
"Hajimemashite, Ko-kun. Doctor Araki-desu. Douzo yoroshiku." the man smiled again, bowing politely before offering Ko his hand to shake. "If you'll both take a seat, we can start our session."

~ ~ ~

Ko knew he was going to the office of some psy...psych....something. Something that his Uncle wanted him to do. But he really didn't understand the whole thing because he was more interested in seeing the fish or writing music instead. Maybe it wouldn't take long? As time passed in the quiet waiting room it became really boring. "Do we have to stay here? The psy person isn't coming and I want to see the fish. Can't we just go?" He beginning to get fussy about the whole affair when someone finally showed up.

As his feet swung back and forth from the chair where he waited and he watched carefully as the short man greeted Naoko and spoke with him about Yamada-san. His lips pressed slightly because he wasn't quite comfortable with Uncle Naoko's reaction. It didn't seem like Uncle Naoko completely trusted the situation so neither did Ko. And that distrust solidified when Ko heard the man's introduction.

The boy froze for just a moment then slid off his seat. "D...doctor?....NO. I don't want to see...a doctor. We were suppose to see a...Psy person...Not a doctor." Ko started to back off as far as he could from the man and his eyes widened white with fear. His fingers shot into his bag to try to get to his emergency phone. "Don't....touch me! I want Uncle Shou right now!"

~ ~ ~

Ko's reaction startled Naoko a bit and the blond knelt down beside the boy, taking his wrists and stilling the frantic movement to try and get the phone from the bag. "It's okay, Ko-kun. A psychiatrist is a sort of doctor. They take care of people's emotions and their fears and make things better." he smiled softly, amber eyes focused solely on the boy and nothing else. "I came to him too with Uncle Ryu before... and Yamada-san trusts him and... well... your Uncle Shou and I both trust Yamada-san... so Doctor Araki is someone we can trust, Ko-kun."

Kneeling down also, getting to the boy's level, Araki nodded. "There are a lot of different doctors, Ko-kun. There are even teachers that are called doctors because of how much education, how much school, they've had. You mentioned wanting to see fish... people who study fish are called ichthyologists... and most of the really famous ichthyologists are also called doctors." he smiled before standing again and going over to a small fridge in his office. "How about something to drink, Ko-kun? A ramune maybe? Or a calpico?"

Naoko knew the man was trying to get little Ko to calm down and feel more relaxed... but the pianist doubted that was going to happen any time soon.
"Do you remember when I came back to Shou-san's, Ko-kun? When I was hurt and not right and you were afraid and worried about me?" he asked, indicating the time he'd returned to Shou's after some insane drugged and rather forced after-hours time that he hadn't realized was happening until well into the venture. He'd followed someone that resembled Hayato, wanting to confront the man as to why he'd just up and disappeared from everyone's lives... and had ended up in some weird club that even now he didn't understand how he'd gotten into. Naoko had returned to Shou's, smelling of more than just sweat and half delirious, just wanting someone to help him... and it had scared Ko. "I talked to Doctor Araki about things like that... things I can't control that happen or that I'm afraid of... bad things that have happened to me in the past... and he helps me figure out how not to be afraid... Shou-san just wants you to feel safe, Ko-kun... When we first met you... you were so frightened of everything... we were worried about you..... we just want to help you."

~ ~ ~

Ko stiffened when his wrists were stilled but he didn't remove them from the bag. However his head snapped up toward Naoko's face and those fearful eye took in his Uncle as he spoke. His lips tightened and paled as he listened then opened up just enough to speak. "You came here?" His question was followed with 3 firm but stuttered statements. "I don't like doctor doctors. I...don't trust... doctor doctors. I don't like white...doctor coats." He couldn't describe the kind of doctor that the Doctor was. He didn't know the term except he knew that the horror it brought to mind and made him want to shrink inside himself and never come out again.

"Ichth...Ichthy....fish doctors are ok." His small voice pushed forward as he scooted in close to Naoko like a leech when Dr. Araki got nearer. It was obvious that he didn't trust Doctor Anything although fish doctors didn't work on humans so that was OK. Smiling faces didn't change Ko's mood much and the offer for a drink only pressed him closer to Naoko even more. "Is it safe? It's not safe. It's never safe." he whispered in a tiny voice only Naoko could probably here. Ko's eyes kept a good idea as to where the doctor was at all times and where the door out was too. At least he was big enough to get that on his own and it didn't seem to be locked.

"I want Uncle Shou." he said louder as soon as Naoko mentioned the name again. But he paused when Naoko started talking about himself. Ko nodded slowly in response when Naoko asked him if he remembered. "You were....in bad shape. I...couldn't help."

"He...helped you?" His trustless eyes surveyed Dr. Araki and then looked back to Naoko. At least, right now, Ko talked more than when Naoko first pulled him out of his closed shell. The boy trusted Naoko and was more open with him and Shou than anyone else. "I...trust you....and Uncle Shou. So..I'm ok." Ko couldn't understand the broader future needs beyond the small family he had become a part of. He was still a kid and looked only at the now not the future except in small ways.

~ ~ ~

"Not safe?" Araki asked, confused slightly by the statement.
Naoko didn't look away from Ko as he answered that question. "He wants to know if it's drugged... that fear I can understand quite well." the blond whispered sadly, letting Ko's hands go and instead picking the boy up into his arms, letting the child cling to him as he walked over and sat down in one of the chairs. "Could you hand me a calpico, Araki-sensei?" he asked calmly.
The doctor complied and, with one hand, Naoko opened the can and took a sip himself. "See, Ko-kun? It's safe... and cold... kinda hurts my teeth." the blond laughed softly, handing the calpico to Ko, though never releasing the boy from his grip.
"You've been drugged before, Oumori-san?" Araki asked the pianist.
It would be best if Naoko talked to the doctor first... to help Ko relax... hopefully.
The blond nodded, "More times than I wish... sometimes when I wake up I can't move because of the drug or for other reasons. It isn't the best of feelings... I always end up somewhere unfamiliar after it happens... sometimes my memories are blury, other times it's like my senses are heightened to the point of painful but I'm just stuck."
"Different drugs most times then." Araki said, writing that down as he sat behind his desk.
Luckily... he hadn't been wearing the white lab coat that usually hung in his office... just so happened it was at the cleaners that day.
Naoko nodded again. "Most likely. Mmmm... something called Purple Lotus too... that doesn't make me sleepy it..."
Araki held up a hand, "I know what it does sadly enough. Were you addicted to it?"
"Hai... then Ryu flushed it all down the toilet... withdrawal was a b***h." the pianist laughed slightly, remembering how Ryu'd held him down to the bed...
But Ryu wasn't there now... was he?
"And they didn't give you more?"
Blond eyes narrowed slightly. "I had it when I was back at that place... I didn't want it but they forced it on me. I wouldn't take it voluntarily again if that's what you're asking."
Araki nodded, writing that down. "It seems your addictive personality is getting a bit better then. Anything out of sorts for you? Your medication's helping I take it?"
"I... have to take it more than prescribed..." Naoko admitted, looking away for a second. "Especially lately. Can you up the dose?"
"I can but it might cause you to fall asleep." the psychiatrist replied. "I'll write you for the same strength just half a pill more... maybe that will keep it in check." he said, writing things down again.
Absently, Naoko's free hand ran through Ko's hair. "But we aren't here about me, sensei..."
"Oh that I know... I just figured to check up on you." the older man smiled. "You're here because you and Shou-san are worried about young Ko-kun... who hates doctor doctors... do you know why that is, Oumori-san?"
But Naoko shook his head, "No idea. All I know is Yamada-san said Ko-kun had been taken from somewhere... rescued apparently. I... well I just hoped he wasn't in the same sort of place I was... you know?" the pianist said sadly, amber eyes looking to the boy in his arms. "Do you know where you were, Ko-kun? Before you came to Shou-san's house? Before you met us and became glued to my phone and the tv?" he said it in such a way as to jog the boy's memory about his first experiences at Shou's place... and to try to lighten the question a little. In a soft whisper, Naoko pressed his forehead against Ko's own. "I promise if you answer sensei's questions... everything will be better... you might feel afraid right now, Ko-kun... but it'll feel better too. You won't have to hold it all in or bury it down deep... things like that... they hurt you from the inside if you keep them locked away... then you end up like me and have to take medicine to make it all better and STILL have to talk about it." the blond reasoned, trying to get the child to open up just a bit more if possible.

~ ~ ~

Ko took the can after Naoko had drunk some of it but for a while he just watched Naoko as if to make sure that the reaction wasn't a slow one. Eventually, he took a sip and it seemed like the Calipico was ok. His shoulders relaxed just a little as he sat in Naoko's arm.

For awhile he just listened. Some of the conversation he tried to work his way through. Seemed like Naoko had...very bad experiences. Purple Lotus wasn't a word he was familiar with though. However, word drugs, Ko knew too well.

He sipped more of the drink and didn't say a single word. If he could have become anymore invisible he would have but he knew that the two men knew exactly where he was. And then came a question directed at him. One he didn't want to talk about at all. "kiken na basho." (A dangerous place) He whispered, "I don't know where." His eyes teared up a bit as Naoko's forehead pressed upon his own and his mouth sucked on to the top of the can. He didn't know where the place was that part was true. He knew it wasn't the same place just by the smell alone. Not enough...bleach. He had been shuffled around once or twice. Every time his eyes had been covered or he woke up from some drugged sleep.

~ ~ ~

"Kiken na basho..." Naoko whispered back, thinking about that for a moment. "You know, Ko-kun..." the blond's gaze never wavered from the boy. "Someone took me away one time. A very bad man took me away..." absently he adjusted the knit cap on Ko's head. "And he kept me locked away... that happened to you too... didn't it? Did..."
But Araki interrupted. "Did they hurt you, Ko-kun?" the psychiatrist asked calmly, his voice a soothing sound that matched the pianist's own soothing tone.
Amber eyes glanced to Araki but then returned to Ko. "The bad man who took me away hurt me, Ko-kun... and then another bad man took me away and hurt me and your uncle Ryu... I know what it feels like to think someone's going to come for you all the time, Ko-kun... and that fear hurts, doesn't it? The bad men who hurt me are gone now... they can't hurt me again... but I want to make the bad men who hurt you go away too... and Shou-san and Yamada-san and I can't do that unless you talk to us."
Hayato was gone... Jun was gone...
Izo still lived, but that was a monster he couldn't hope to touch.
And in truth, he hadn't really been kidnapped by the spider... he'd walked willingly into that trap himself.
Of course even Ryuukaze had kidnapped Naoko at one point... and though he'd been frightened at the time, the younger Oumori brother knew it'd been for his own good.
Course... the promises his akuma had given him in those days now sounded hallow and distant.
Where was Ryu now?
Telling him he'd die for him... he'd never leave him... and yet...
Shaking those thoughts away for now, the pianist focused back on the boy in his arms. "No one will hurt you while I'm here. No one will hurt you when you're with Yamada-san or Shou-san either, Ko-kun. We love you so much... and all we want is to protect you. But to do that... you have to talk to us about the bad men... gomen nasai..."

~ ~ ~

"Someone....did?" Ko questioned carefully as he looked at Naoko. His Uncle was a much bigger man than him so Ko couldn't fathom how someone could do something like that to an adult. However, the news wasn't completely devoid of bad things that happened in the world and Ko wasn't quite sheltered enough not to know that there were bad people. He just never thought that someone else close to him might experience something so similar.

Ko's teeth ground shut as if he didn't wan tot answer those questions. But he nodded slowly. He wouldn't describe anything because all of it was nightmarish. And he couldn't even say that what happened to Naoko was exactly the same as what happened to him. It didn't sound like he ever had someone....cutting at his....head. Ko flinched at the thought and a trembling wave shook him for a moment. Then he seemed to stop that and tucked his face into Naoko's shoulder.

"I like Uncle Shou....He's magical. He makes everything go away. I want to write music right now. I don't want to talk about bad people." His mind fluctuated as keys as his fingers moved spasmodically with notes he was seeing in his head. He just had to play music right now. That was more important.

~ ~ ~

One arm moved slowly and withdrew the ipad from Ko's bag. A few fingers tapped some on it's flat surface then a small piano app opened and he turned it to let the boy play.
"You can play but you have to talk to us about the bad men while you do, Ko-kun." Naoko said gently, knowing that maybe the boy would open up more if he was doing something to combat the fear as he spoke.
After a moment, Doctor Araki spoke up. "How did they hurt you, Ko-kun?" he asked softly, not wanting to startle the boy.
Naoko kept his arms around the child, protective of Ko even though he knew they needed this information. He moved just enough to whisper to the boy softly. "After I got away from the bed men... I didn't tell anyone what had happened... I was too scared, Ko-kun... but looking back... if I'd told somebody... they would've mad the fear go away... they would've protected me... but you're braver than I am, ne Ko-kun? You're brave like your uncle Shou though, aren't you? Would you feel better talking about it with your mask on? Would you feel better not being Ko-kun for a little while while you talked?"
This intrigued the doctor.
Not being Ko-kun?
An interesting concept, though one he wasn't surprised by. Even Naoko had told the psychiatrist before that he himself had shoved a mental mask over himself to shield his every day mind to the darkness. Of course he and the notorious Shou would've taught the boy how to do the same thing... probably physically with an actual mask at that.
A coping mechanism that might make the child open up more.

~ ~ ~

The Ipad was eagerly taken by Ko and his fingers padded along the small keys and suddenly a tune started to flow from the small speakers on the ipad. Another original tune that currently had no name but would drift from light notes to the morose heavier flats. His eyes closed as all the notes formulated into his head and on to the small keys. This eased his discomfort to feel the movement of his fingers that he couldn't rightly stop even if he had wanted.

He heard them but he didn't answer. He didn't want to talk about bad men. They asked too many questions. Why couldn't they just listen to the music and be free of it. Of course, he was brave like Uncle Shou...Right? But then he paused as his finger held a note for a beat, "Uncle Shou is braver than me. He is strong even when he's hurt. Because he doesn't want me hurt." He didn't clarify that statement but that is what he believed and more than likely was right.

"NeKo? Mm....I like being NeKo. He's like Uncle Shou. We're going to be a star like Uncle Shou too." His fingers all this time never stopped playing weaving tune after tune as they talked. Almost as if he didn't need to pay attention to let the music flow from his gifted mind.

~ ~ ~

"Hurt?" Naoko asked, amber eyes a bit filled with worry.
When was Shou hurt?
From what the blond could remember, nothing had hurt his brother except...
Did Ko know about Jun on some level? Or, hopefully, was the boy just picking up on Shou or Sai's slight behavior changes to figure out that something bothered the musician?
But right now... what mattered was Ko... not Shou...
"None of us want you hurt, Ko-kun... which is why you should talk to us... or let NeKo talk to us." Naoko continued, brushing the boy's bangs from his eyes tenderly. "I bet you're braver than NeKo though... you're braver because you're here and you got through all the bad things people did to you... You're stronger than so many people, Ko-kun... so much stronger." he smiled softly. "Ryu used to tell me that I was the strongest person he'd ever met because I was still here. I was alive and I kept pushing forward even with all the bad things that happened to me. But I think you're stronger... I think he'd say that too, you know..."
After a while, Doctor Araki decided to try changing the subject, hopefully in order to get Ko to talk to him. "What about your parents, Ko-kun? Shou-san is your uncle but what about them? Do you miss them?"

~ ~ ~

"NeKo is better at talking but I don't want to talk about that stuff." he answered with a frown as he played and looked at the keys under his fingers. "I want to see the fish." His kid like frustration had grown just a bit. They kept asking him to talk about bad people. People he wanted to forget! He hated that. He didn't want them to make him talk about these monsters. He didn't want to listen to it.

But then the Doctor hit another foul note. "They are dead." he said almost like ice. "They said that they were dead." Ko didn't clarify 'They' but it was easy to assume an answer. "They gave me to the bad men because I was a bad boy. So...Uncle Shou and Uncle Naoko are my family now. They won't give me away to bad men ever. Uncle Naoko promised. And I miss Uncle Shou right now. I want to call Uncle Shou" These words were pretty concise but they were also words he had sort of mentioned to Naoko a little in the past. However, today much clearer as if he was giving them something. If only they would leave him alone on other things.

~ ~ ~

"You have to talk about it, Ko-kun... otherwise..."
But Doctor Araki shook his head, "Let's try something else, hmm? Ko-kun, what if there's a way I can learn what I need to and you won't have to hear yourself talk about the bad men?" he asked quizzically.
Almost instantly, Naoko knew what the psychiatrist was saying... but would hypnosis really work on the boy?
"All you have to do is relax and look at something for me. Then I can ask you questions and you won't hear yourself telling me the answers... you won't even remember thinking of the answers at all. That way, you can be brave and not have to think about the monsters."
Amber eyes softened a bit and Naoko forced, gently forced, Ko to look up at him. "Do it for me? I promise I won't let anything bad happen."

~ ~ ~

"I don't know....it doesn't sound safe to me." he answered and continued to play. A new song formed on the keys from his fingertips forever imprinting into his head. The child really had enough of being asked about this stuff. He felt like he had been lied to about the days events. This was a nightmare and they were trying to dredge up things he didn't want to know.

"All I have to do is...relax?" he asked very distrusting. The Doctor sounded sort of like the bad people right now. The words were kind of similar only...he didn't have to look at something. But suddenly his face was being pulled up to look at Naoko and he stared into those soft amber eyes with his cold greys. His body stiffened as that promise was made.

"If I do this will you STOP asking me?! You both keep pushing and pushing. I don't want to talk about it! If something bad happens I don't have anyone else to blame but you...and I don't want to have to do that." he said to Naoko in almost an adult voice for the 8 year old boy. His frustration and stress however, didn't change the tune from the keys as if the music was following a different program in his head.

A part of his mind shielded itself and prepared to lock down if threatened again. He survived repeated violence....and things he would never be able to express articulately, so if he could survive in Hell, he could survive this.

~ ~ ~

Naoko blinked, his movements stilling completely as Ko yelled. Shocked, it took the blond a moment to reply. "Ha... hai... I won't ask you again and then we can go see the fish and you can play the piano in the car so we won't keep bothering you." the pianist spoke carefully.

Standing from his desk, Araki walked over to a cabinet and withdrew a small smooth onyx stone that was attached to a silver chain. "This is all you have to look at, Ko-kun. It's not scary, is it?" he asked, handing it out for the boy to touch. "I'll move it back and forth and I just want you to relax... listen to what I say... and watch the stone. Think you can do that?"

If something bad happens I don't have anyone else to blame but you... and I don't want to have to do that.

Those words kept ringing in Naoko's ears. It'd be his fault if Ko somehow got scared from this... would the boy trust him again afterwards if something did happen?
The apprehension in the younger Oumori brother's heart actually hurt. What would he do if Ko hated him?
Ko was keeping him together lately... moreso than Sai and far moreso than Ryu who had seemingly just up and abandoned him...

~ ~ ~

"Alright...." Ko said with a huff and then he sat up in his chair. He stopped playing for a moment and saved the songs before pulling his ipad up close to him. He obviously didn't want to let that go.

Ko wouldn't touch the chain or the onyx. He kept his hands firmly wrapped around the Ipad and he nodded at Doctor Araki's words although it was easy to see that he was uncomfortable and very unhappy with everything going on.

"Just gt this over with." the child said with a harsh scowl.

~ ~ ~

Naoko moved Ko to where the boy was sitting fully on his lap, allowing for nothing to come between the child's line of sight and the stone.
Carefully, Doctor Araki began to move the stone back and forth in the air. "Now, Ko-kun... I just want you to listen to my voice. I want you to think of something very happy... maybe playing piano with your uncle. Visualize that happy moment and let everything about it dance through your eyes... the way the notes sound... the feel of the keys beneath your fingers... the warm bench... Don't focus on the music, just on the feelings it bring you. The warm and safe... secure feelings."
Naoko listened to the psychiatrist drone on and on but he made it a point NOT to look at the stone. He was already tired so getting hypnotized along with Ko wouldn't have helped anything.
For a good ten minutes Araki kept talking... his voice calm and soft... soothe... serene... drawing Ko deeper and deeper into a relaxing state that bordered on hypnotic.

~ ~ ~

Ko sat there and sighed then nodded. He started listening to the voice then following the cues and thinking of happy things that he'd much rather be doing. He really didn't have to focus on the music because it was always the first and foremost thing in his head. Everything revolved around music. It did relax him but inside his head even as he slipped into a more hypnotic state, the music wasn't just a feeling but a reality. As bad as Azriel's readings it took over and took Ko places where no one else could go. In this state of mind, Ko's brain was creating compositions for a full orchestra and even if he wanted to he couldn't stop it.

Even if he looked relaxed those fingers wrapped on the Ipad were not. They stuttered and padded out the sheet music for the piano like a phantom typewriter.

~ ~ ~

Araki took a mental note of Ko's fingers, but he continued speaking until the boy was clearly in a hypnotic state.
"No Ko-kun... I want you to tell me about your parents. Their names... what they looked like... What was life like at home before the bad men?" the doctor asked softly.
Naoko couldn't help but tense just a little. Figuring out who Ko really belonged to was a double edged sword. On the one hand, those people clearly couldn't protect the child... but on the other hand...

~ ~ ~

"A flat, C flat, C flat, D flat D flat, B flat, A flat, A, A, B, B, C C C C, D D, G, C C C C," said Ko in response to the question as soon as his mouth opened. And Naoko could tell that those fingers were keying the words from his lips. There might have been a slight slowing of his finger movement as his voice interacted with the outside world. It was almost as if this part of his mind was just on auto. There wasn't any conscious stop button just a continuous line of music.

As far as answering about his parents that didn't seem to happen right away but then between the musical notes came a few words. " C C C G Good....D...They D...didn't let me play on the B...black piano. B flat, B B B C D E F The E...y didn't let me see my Uncle Shou...A flat, C flat..." On and on the notes just drifted from his lips as his fingers eventually coordinated with the mouth and they moved rhythmically. The bad things were in the forefront of course because the boy had to blame someone for what his world had been like.

~ ~ ~

"Why is he doing that?" Naoko whispered to the doctor, a bit freaked out by this sudden spillage of notes.
But the psychiatrist shook his head, ignoring the blond's question for now. "When the bad men got you, Ko-kun. What was the first thing you remember they did? Do you know where you were or who else was there?"
Question after question...
'How did they hurt you?'
'Where did they hurt you?'
'What did you remember about Yamada-san saving you?'
'Do you remember any names?'
'What frightened you the most?'
Just hearing the questions made the blond pianist pale because he himself wouldn't have wanted to answer those same questions either. No wonder Ko didn't want to...
But being hypnotized... he would... right?
But the musical notes... that simply baffled Naoko.

~ ~ ~

Anytime Ko spoke it was mostly notes and the only time that he seemed to speak of other things was when there was a break in the music or a lengthened note. Naoko as a musician could easily pick up those cues as the song progressed. The song was very complex and at times it seemed like Ko was repeating verses but the Naoko would realize that these were just other instruments being brought into the composition.

"He cut open my head....They...hurt me....after giving me drinks."
"I was an accident. Yamada was looking for proof against...someone. He didn't know I was there. He fought the guard and made it look like an accident. I think he's a ninja."
"I was put in a cage."
"The Doctor."
"The Doctor."

Every sentence had to be pieced together because it was mixed up with every note in the song.

~ ~ ~

'He's just a boy, damn it!' Naoko's mind screamed, the blond tightening his hold on Ko just a bit as the boy answered the questions without so much as a second thought.
"Was anything different after they cut your head?" Araki asked curiously, "Do you know why they did it, Ko-kun?"
Amber eyes closed and for a moment, the pianist just leaned his forehead against the back of Ko's own head.
'He's just a boy... doushite? Why would someone hurt an innocent gifted child?!'

~ ~ ~

Ko's music pattern shifted as the notes took a different rhythm into an intermezzo as it shifted from one part of the composition to another. His mind patterned his answers in between the notes and never stopped to with the exception of breathes between. There wasn't any filter between music and boy as if he could steady create compositions until he fell asleep and even then his musical compositions might follow him to his dreams.

Piecing together the words brought these sentences out of the mix.

"Nothing except pain at first and I was scared but when Uncle Shou's gave me a home, I heard his piano and the notes started playing in my head and they play all the time now."
"He said I had...untapped potential but my talent was weak. I wouldn't amount to anything like that."

His words became notes again as the intermezzo flowed away and the recapitulation of the composition began. It seemed like this composition was heading into it's finale but that only meant another one would begin to form within Ko's head.

~ ~ ~

Araki's eyes narrowed slightly, "So you didn't play piano before the bad men hurt you... but after they cut your head you could?" the doctor took note of this important tidbit.
Looking up at a clock, Naoko glanced back to the doctor. "It's been an hour, sensei..." he whispered, wanting Ko to stop the creepy musical notes and just come back to him as the happy boy he always seemed to be.
It hurt...
Listening to these things... thinking about them...
Experimentation on a child?! The mere idea baffled the blond. Someone had tapped into Ko's potential... someone that Ko called the Doctor... but why?
Why?
'Come now Naoko... are you so naive? Who would profit from a prodigy?'
The pianist's inner voice... that darkness... swirled in the pit of his stomach but it was right... wasn't it?
'Who's greedy enough to destroy for profit? Who will profit if Shou uses the boy in his act?'
Realizing that, Oumori blinked, "Sensei... please..."
Araki nodded. "Ko-kun, I'm going to count down to one from three, and when I hit one... you will wake up. You won't remember what you talked about but you will wake up. Three... Two... One..."
After a few seconds, Naoko looked down at the boy in his lap. "Ko-kun? Daijoubuka?"

~ ~ ~

The boy's fingers shifted and the finale rose to the conclusion upon them. Probably the conscious mind was the only filter that the boy had from his own shocking ability. What they were talking to was reality behind the conscious self.

"I could play...before he cut me. I use to play classical music with sheets. I was taking lessons. But I don't need them now. I can play anything I hear or see. I am almost done with my first full symphony." And the scary part of that statement was that he probably was composing it while they were trying to speak to him.

As soon as the number hit One, Ko blinked and yawned. His hands stopped their insane phantom typewriting and he reached up to scratch his head. Then he looked around and looked down at himself. He sucked in a breath and seemed a bit relieved. "I'm ok." His clothes were still on and the ipad was still in his hands. "Can we go see the fish now?" he asked as he popped out of Naoko's lap and grabbed is bag. He stayed away from Doctor Araki but since he didn't seem to remember anything, he also wasn't in as foul of mood as he had been. Although he did pause for a moment and suddenly grin, "Uncle Naoko, my composition is done! I can see the whole thing in my head!"

His filter seemed back in place and there was no stuttering of notes and words, "Did I say anything weird from that?" He asked with an edge of distrust as he pointed to the chain and onyx.

~ ~ ~

Naoko couldn't help but start laughing as he stood as well and took one of Ko's hands in his own. "Well... you said a lot of your composition to be honest... most of it actually." kneeling down, the blond put his other hand on the boy's head. "You really are special... know that?" he asked happily, so very glad that the normal Ko was back.
But the darkness didn't retreat... it just fell silent... for now.
Standing again, the pianist looked back to the psychiatrist, "Arigatou gozaimasu Araki sensei. I..."
"I'll have my analysis so far picked up by Yamada-san." Araki said with a smile. "It was good to meet you, Ko-kun. I think you did very very well. In fact..." he walked around his desk then returned with a box of chocolate pocky, handing it to Naoko. "This is for you AFTER you eat some lunch of course." the psychiatrist spoke, waving them farewell as they left the office.
The younger Oumori brother put the pocky in Ko's backpack. "See... that wasn't TOO bad, was it? You just talk. That's all. AND you got Pocky and a Soda for being good." he added, helping Ko into the car. "And now... to your fish." the blond winked.

He'd have a long discussion with Shou and Yamada later... or hopefully Sai.

~ ~ ~

"I did? Really?" Ko looked confused because he didn't remember speaking a word. "Did you know that a full symphony orchestra has 100 players in it? I think I've put together everything that I'd need one for this composition." But then he pondered Naoko's words as the man took his hand, "I'm special? No...You're special!" He turned it right back around on Naoko.

Ko turned and listened to Dr. Araki's words and nodded but he still didn't completely trust the man. That would take a lot of time. Although he did watch Naoko take the box of Pocky. Maybe since the drink was ok, the Pocky would be too?

When the doctor waved, Ko sorted of waved back automatically. He wasn't sure what he thought of Dr. Araki. Maybe he was a little different than what he feared the most. Maybe...

"I don't know. I don't remember any of it. But I think I am ok. Yes, I did get soda and Pocky. YAY! Fish! I can't wait! This part is going to be fun." squealed Ko as he popped into the backseat and put on his seat belt. "We have to get the Jellyfish, hammer head and something for You-san!"

As soon as the car started and Naoko was driving, Ko turned on his IPad and diligently typed in parts of his composition that his mind couldn't stop playing over and over until he got it out of his system.

~ ~ ~

Driving carefully through the mid-morning traffic, Naoko laughed, thinking back to what Ko had said in the doctor's office. "Ko-kun... you've written an entire composition... I can only write for a few instruments... but you've written for a hundred at least! That's far FAR more special than anything I could ever do, you know." the blond spoke, amber eyes smiling as he winked at the boy through the rear0view mirror.

~ ~ ~

Ko laughed, "But you're my Uncle so that makes you really special! And you're taking me to see the fish! And we are going to have lots of fun together! So there! You're extra special." The child looked up with a big grin on his face catching that wink.

"So are you going to stay at Uncle Shou's house tonight?" Ko asked as he looked out the window watching all the people on the streets. It seemed so busy out there. "Do you think it's getting close to Uncle Shou's performance??? I don't want to miss it."

"And...Uncle Naoko, did you get your music done for the video game yet? I wanted to hear it." he asked and smiled brightly as he turned off the piano setting and actually pulled out a school game that Sai had installed into is Ipad. He was having a tougher time with some of the reading stuff but he beating the math application in less than a day. "I don't seem to be able to figure out this sentence." he said out loud as they continued to the Aquarium.

(((OOC: Combined effort by myself and Kaikoloren)))

Naoko couldn't help but start laughing. "That doesn't mean I'm special. Means I care about you and enjoy spending time with you... or maybe it just means I really like fish..." he glanced in the rear-view mirror again, winking once more as he teased the boy. "But um... hmm... I don't know, Ko-kun. I should probably go back to my place... but of course I did ask you to bring me a pancake... didn't I?" the blond sighed slightly, unable to keep from thinking about Ryu.

GOD HE WAS SO PISSED AT THAT RED-EYED DEMON!!!

He'd been staying, primarily, at Ryu's place for as long as he could remember... hardly ever going home at all.
Was home even home anymore?
Would he walk in and feel the loneliness press him from all sides?
Or should he go back to Ryu's and straighten this entire mess out?
'What's there to straighten out. Instead of staying in bed with you, he went off into the night for a midnight snack and a fling with some random b*****d... you know I could...'
Amber eyes screwed shut for a split second... luckily at a train crossing. The sound of the train hurt his ears but it also drowned out the voice inside.

Naoko wouldn't hurt anyone else!
He couldn't!
There was Ko-kun to think about now... so he just couldn't!

Even though... he very well could murder this strange man who had stolen his akuma...
Probably murder him without so much as a second thought...

Lithe hands tightened on the steering wheel for a moment before he sighed, letting the tension in his body out with that sigh, and just focused again on what Ko was saying and on driving. The train passed by and they continued on.

"Actually, Yamada-san is going to give us a video when we get home of the interview and performance. That way it won't distract you from your fish." Naoko said plainly, not wanting the boy to think he'd miss his uncle's NHK spot. "We figured to let you run around the aquarium like a neko in a sakanaya and then when you get home you can see it on the big tv. How's that sound? Who knows... Shou-san might even be home by then too and then you can watch it together."

But then the blond groaned, "God I forgot about that... guess that's what I'll be doing tonight while you're out having pancakes, me?" the pianist asked, totally having let the video game music deal slip his mind completely.

Then again... with so much going on...

Stopping at a light, Naoko glanced back, taking the ipad for a second with one hand and reading the sentence. "Tell me what about this you don't understand and I'll help you figure it out." he said, now that he knew what the sentence itself was. The light changed and he continued driving, now halfway to the aquarium.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:25 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Back in the dressing room, Shou blinked several times as he stared at the mirror things were still a little dizzy and uncomfortable. He kept seeing the visions of 'his' past flaring up in his head. A mother, who's tears felt like rain upon his skin plagued his thoughts. But something was surely wrong with this vision as he stared at himself in the mirror. In an instant, Sai replaced Shou and the man leaned his head against the silver surface. That was Not his mother. That was Not his past. Sai wanted to rub his eyes and erase the horrible nightmarish world that swirled in the vortex of he and Shou. But he couldn't because it would smear the carefully placed makeup that covered his face as the perfect mask.

However, the worst part about this was the timing. He was here, and Shou was not. What did that frigging little gothic horror do!? It was 5 minutes before he was suppose to go out and be interviewed! Sai peeked out and waved down Yamada urgently. And when his assistant came over he pulled the man inside to the dressing room.

"Shou's not here." Sai whispered harshly with a worried look on his face.

"Sai? Crap! What the hell happened?" exclaimed Haru as he pulled the man far to the side to make sure their conversation was very private.

"Azriel. I think. I don't have a clue what happened but somehow, I could feel him in my...our...head." answered Sai as he tried to run his fingers through his hair only to get caught on the wires that were rigged into all of it. He yanked his hand back angrily, "It was like he was looking for something. I think Shou block him...or took in part of him. I can see memories that aren't mine.

"In your head...?" repeated Haru completely astounded by this impossible conversation. "His memories. Sai, are you sure you're just not affected by the lights. Shou had a headache earlier. This seems really sci-fi."

"No...I'm serious. You know I'm not one do crazy crap like...Shou." retorted Sai as his own internal frustration grew. He wanted Yamada to believe him even though it seemed way out there. Sai just didn't make up stories like Shou.

"Yes, I know but listen to what you're saying. God...do you think you can handle the interview part? Or do we have to cancel?" Haru finally asked knowing that it was make it or break it at this point. He could get the performance canceled if he had to. But the interview was just about to start.

"Well, I'll have try. Don't I?" Sai snapped as he looked back into the mirror wanting this nightmare to get over with quick. "I don't want to go out there. You know that."

This was really bad and Haru knew it but they needed to make it through. He couldn't just cancel the entire show or it would really tarnish Shou's reputation. Haru hurriedly pulled the mask over Sai's eyes and made sure that everything was in place, "Ok, just remember Shou's isn't stiff like you. They're going to ask about Hayato too. So don't get emotional. And probably about Lucky-san. Oh yes, and Ko-kun. All sensitive stuff but just remember you're a star so you don't give out too much personal information." It was then the call came out for Shou to appear and for a long moment Sai vacillated between staying in the dressing room and going out the door. Haru gave him a slight push of encouragement before moving back enough for Sai to slip by and into the face of the bright cameras.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 am

Nakai stopped for a moment, hands on either side of Chiyou's head, as the 'kid' touched his cheeks. Amber eyes just gazed down for a long time before the guitarist could even think of a good answer at all.

"Because... you're cute." Kai said honestly. "You're fun... amusing... mmm... great in bed too. But... I suppose those aren't the sorts of reasons you're wanting, huh?"

Sitting up fully, Nakai crossed his arms over his chest as he thought about it more. "You NEED someone, right? I'm available for the needing after all... and it's the least I can do after..." he trailed off, thinking about what Naoko had done to this poor 'kid'...

Ishihara focused on his cigarillo and not Ryu... least not completely. He'd caught that look... those lips... the spider'd probably like to know that his violinist was partial to strawberry... eventually.

Taking another pull, You tipped the ashes into a tray on the table. "It is a personal question, but I'll answer it to the best of my ability. My love and I realized by pure accident that we WERE in love. It wasn't just mere attraction or carnal desires with us... more like a sudden realization. The longer we were together though, the more I thought things would get complicated in our lines of work. We both keep horrible hours so we barely ever get to spend time with one another... and that puts a strain on a relationship, Ryuukaze-san." setting the cigarillo down, he took a drink of his tea, not bothering with his lunch just yet. "We fought that and other problems that I can't discuss openly... and yet we're still together, holding as much fire and passion for one another as we did when it first clicked so many years ago."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 am

User Image

Superficial...

All of it was superficial. Every reason Kai gave him.

Was the guitarist really that...distant? Was that all he saw? Or...was that simply the outer layer of the guitarist's reasoning?

"I....see..."

Chiyou seemed to withdraw slightly, part of him edging into himself as if trying to hide, to avoid a hurt he was practically begging for. A letdown that he had known about ahead of time and still wanted to convince himself did not exist.

"No...but that's ok...I understand that you stick around because you think I'm fun, and a good lay and all. And...I get that you feel bad about what happened to my eyes. It's all good. Whatever your reasons are, their your reasons. I'm just happy to be around you, after all..." Hideki smiled, putting on a strong face.

The guitarist had him wrong, though. He didn't just need someone. He needed Kai. Nobody else could take his place now. Nobody could make him as happy, make him feel the same.

But...to Nakai, he was just a cute little cripple. A convenient fling that he felt he owed something to. Nothing more.

It was hard for Chiyou to accept, but he managed to swallow that bitter pill regardless.

"Please...don't think about it anymore...just...hold me. Have me. Anyway you wish..."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:01 am

User Image

"By accident!?" Ryu looked on, his eyes wide like a child listening to a wonderful bedtime fairy tale.

"Wow...that sounds...amazing! Like...you're a knight in shining armor!" the violinist giggled, his "inner schoolgirl" coming out just a bit.

"Still...I find it hard to imagine you fell in love with someone who's work hours are that strenuous. How did you even find the time to fall in love at all, unless you worked closely? It's amazing. You're quite the romantic, Ishihara-san!" Ryu raised his glass in a toast.

"To you and your beloved. I hope you can be together happily all the rest of your long lives."

The vocalist was silly. Absurdly so, sometimes. Still, he meant well, and his blessing had been genuine.

If only everyone could be happy and in love. That would be the perfect world, to Ryuukaze. No more problems. No more suffering. No more uncertainly or loneliness.

Would that things could be that easy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:03 am

"Mmm... but I don't really want you like that right now." Nakai replied with a bit of a frown before falling onto his side on the bed beside Chiyou and just reaching out, holding the younger man.
"I'm still sleepy... AND there's work for later.... gahhhhh... I miss vacation already."

He didn't think about how let down Chiyou had seemed for a moment. In fact, he knew if he did, it'd just anger or annoy him or worse.
PLUS... he really had been so comfortable...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 am

Ishihara couldn't help but laugh, "Ryuukaze-san, I did meet my special someone before I had any sort of serious career. So at the time, we spent plenty of time together. However... my work for Matsumoto-san and SMASH keeps me very busy and my beloved is also quite busy as well so over the last few years we haven't gotten to spend as much time together as we wish we could... which is, in part, why I envy you and Naoko-san. The two of you can spend every waking moment together almost... a luxury we would give almost anything for sometimes."

You was serious about that... after all his vacation had been cut short and his time with Haru had simply vanished. Now it'd been a couple days since they'd gotten home from up north and Ishihara hadn't seen his partner since.
Hadn't even talked to him on the phone... or gotten a text...
He knew Yamada was busy with Shou, knew all too well... and he knew he was busy trying to keep himself out of the depths of an angry spider's web...
But he'd give anything to just have Haru to himself again for a few nights.

Smiling, Ishihara raised his glass as well. "And to you and your decision. I'm sure you'll figure out what most makes you happy, Ryuukaze-san."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:23 am

User Image

A boyish laugh escaped Hideki's petal-soft lips.

"You don't have to have me like that right now....I'm just being a little whore, is all." the young vocalist grinned, his fingers moving down the guitarist's chest, tickling his sides lightly.

"I miss vacation too, Kai-kuma...we should have so much more of it left...it sucks pretty bad. I don't wanna get out of bed, either." the kid curled up like a kitten and huffed.

He didn't want to go to work today.

He didn't want to deal with reality at all....

Truth be told...he really, really wished he could find himself about four vicodin and some vodka...then everything would be happy...at least for a while...and none of the things that bothered him would matter at all.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:33 am

User Image

"Ooohhhhh....." Ryu nodded in understanding. That did make sense, after all.

"Well, while I get what you're saying...sometimes it can be a good thing to be apart from the one you love. Being together day in and day out...it's incredibly strenuous. I think...I think maybe what we're both lacking is balance. You don't see your partner enough, I see mine too much." the violinist mused.

Taking another drink of his wine, the star smiled.

"Thank you. I really appreciate you talking with me. I never realized how pleasant a person you were. You usually seem so....reserved. Always busy, focused on work...it's like you're the other half of Yamada-san or something." he teased, meaning it as an innocent joke.

"You really need to get Matsumoto-san to let you have a break, sometime, though. I think you deserve to be able to have a personal life. You're not a slave, after all..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games