Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:25 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
I . . .um. . . have a mannikan head to display my hats.

That's not 'xactly a doll tho.
At least your mom didn't try and make you play with dolls. My mom really wanted to have a girl that would play dressup and dollhouse and um, idk, play with dolls. She did not get that.
My mother was crushed that my immediate reaction to dolls was to behead them, mummify them, dismember them, or ignore them entirely.

I was always getting into trouble and had the coolest tree fort you have no idea!

Course it was just a few planks and not a proper fort. I thought it was the s**t though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:29 pm
Well, I'm very grateful for this RIG...yet...I wonder what to spend my gold on since I didn't have any interest in this version of Love Charm.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:29 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Slick Southpaw
The real shame is the lack of violent valentimes day items. emo

I was so hoping for my bloody valentine tribute (at least one or two items)

Unfortunately the overall theme this go around didn't really allow those particular sorts of dark or aggressive themes and trying to insert the aforementioned would really be, for me anyways, out of place and a tad selfish on my part. Probably could've gotten away with it but eh...where's the fun in that.

And honestly, I was stretching it with Cupid-Zerker...The girls had tossed the suggestion "Knight in Shiny Desu Armor" in the brainstorm list out for shits n giggles/bones for the out of element Boog and I was determined to make something thematically inline with the whole Skyship romance travel/love theme. Unfortunately it kept looking like Kid Missle a character from Satellitesoda.com and in my desperation of the mockup deadline I hazardly vomited out the zerker. The rest of my contribution this round the Sharply Dressed Gent and the san boat fair a little better in thematic coherency I suppose.

Boog: Only good for rocket jumping, equalizer swinging acts of pixelated agression I guess.

Ah I see, well you did have to stick with the theme, so that's pretty understandable. Did you at least have fun working so far out of your element?

You did the Sharply Dressed Gent? Thanks for avoiding the foot binding that's usual in the line of body mods, especially for dudes. I know a couple of guys that will appreciate that gesture. 3nodding

with the cupid zerker thingy, I thought there had been some form of Cupid armor in the past Love Charm Rigs so it didn't seem too far of a stretch, haha.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:30 pm
LMAO SO YOU DID MAKE CREAM PANTS.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:34 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
I was always getting into trouble and had the coolest tree fort you have no idea!

Course it was just a few planks and not a proper fort. I thought it was the s**t though.

That's awesome!

I had a legit tree house that my dad, uncle and I had made. What was cool was that there was a sandbox directly underneath and when I got a little older, I figured out how to get the hose to run through the boards so I could fill the sandbox with sand and water and go treasure hunting in my 'pirate cave'

Mom hated it when I stole my brother's hot wheels and played in the mud with my plastic dinosaurs and having the ones I didn't like die a slow death in the imaginary tar pits. sweatdrop I was a sadistic little kid.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Slick Southpaw
The real shame is the lack of violent valentimes day items. emo

I was so hoping for my bloody valentine tribute (at least one or two items)

Unfortunately the overall theme this go around didn't really allow those particular sorts of dark or aggressive themes and trying to insert the aforementioned would really be, for me anyways, out of place and a tad selfish on my part. Probably could've gotten away with it but eh...where's the fun in that.

And honestly, I was stretching it with Cupid-Zerker...The girls had tossed the suggestion "Knight in Shiny Desu Armor" in the brainstorm list out for shits n giggles/bones for the out of element Boog and I was determined to make something thematically inline with the whole Skyship romance travel/love theme. Unfortunately it kept looking like Kid Missle a character from Satellitesoda.com and in my desperation of the mockup deadline I hazardly vomited out the zerker. The rest of my contribution this round the Sharply Dressed Gent and the san boat fair a little better in thematic coherency I suppose.

Boog: Only good for rocket jumping, equalizer swinging acts of pixelated agression I guess.

I actually really like the Gent one, soon as it goes down a bit I plan to get two.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:52 pm
I wish the purikura item had more stickers cry  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 pm
Not too impressed by this RIG. I do like the Dapper Gent though, Boog <3  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 pm
Lilly kenny says
LMAOOOO reapersun who did baine said they almost got introuble for his victory picture
Sam S says
LMAO
oh my god liek
WERERAPE
Lilly kenny says
FOREST SEX
THERE BE PINE NEEDLES IN MAH BUM!
Sam S says
WATCH OUT FOR THE TEETH
IN UR v****a
(or dik)
Lilly kenny says
having a werewolf go down on you would be horrible
you don't get crabs from werewolves
only fleas
he must like it
doggy style
I CAN KEEP UP THE BAD PUNS FOREVER SAM
Sam S says
LMAO
OH MY GOD LILLY
Lilly kenny says
i wonder if he likes it "ruff ruff"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 pm
Prince Ichi
Lilly kenny says
LMAOOOO reapersun who did baine said they almost got introuble for his victory picture
Sam S says
LMAO
oh my god liek
WERERAPE
Lilly kenny says
FOREST SEX
THERE BE PINE NEEDLES IN MAH BUM!
Sam S says
WATCH OUT FOR THE TEETH
IN UR v****a
(or dik)
Lilly kenny says
having a werewolf go down on you would be horrible
you don't get crabs from werewolves
only fleas
he must like it
doggy style
I CAN KEEP UP THE BAD PUNS FOREVER SAM
Sam S says
LMAO
OH MY GOD LILLY
Lilly kenny says
i wonder if he likes it "ruff ruff"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
rofl
Wish I could tip this hilariousness

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:44 am
I like the gent item, but have no plans to get it.

Heart X Psyche or whatever it is called... I want, but I refuse to pay that much for 3 poses I'll be using. =/...

The cupid armor thing was interesting, and I actually need it for one of my avis.. so.. Sure ono

Then finally.. Purple, black, leg mods, and guitars... Can't go wrong there, it just needs to drop.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:02 am
weh i have my first coord

User Image

this was me deciding on tights

User Image

this is my sketch for the whole outfit. U uU I need to make the petticoat, headbow ( I have enough fabric left over from my skirt), blouse, and then I want to get a wig and a pair of boots. I asked for them for my birthday.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 am
wait

hold on

that white thing in the banner is supposed to be a ship?

I just thought it was an ugly bird  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 am
Good morning.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:52 am
baine is my soul mate I didn't need Q&A for him, I just knew. heart  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games