Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

The alarm seemed to blare forever before Hideki finally got irritated and began flailing his arm to hit the snooze button.

It didn't occur to him that Kai was in between him and the alarm clock, which resulted in the guitarist getting a nice whacking upside his head.

"NnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNN!" the younger star whined, kicking his feet angrily when the noise refused to cease. Obviously, he was still pretty out of it, stuck in between happy sleep and annoyed wakefulness.

Grabbing his pillow, Chiyou slung it over Nakai and hit the alarm clock hard enough to knock it off the table.

At least it wasn't making that god-awful sound anymore.

Sighing, the young man curled against Kai once again, wrapping a leg around the guitarist's hip and resting his teeth against his shoulder in what could only be described as a "love bite".

If Kai didn't rouse him, the kid would be rather likely to sleep through the entire day. He'd gotten a bit used to doing that lately, after all. Adjusting to a work schedule again would take some time.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

When he made it out of the shower, Michi felt more human but he had a hangover. GREAT...He really didn't need that this morning. So far, he had a new band member that he didn't really know, a hang over, and well...frustration stemming from a lack of Akihiko in ways he couldn't describe and had take care of on his own. Yeah. Mornings sucked. It felt like a Monday but he knew it wasn't.

Soon he dressed, brushed his teeth and performed all his other manly functions before exiting the guest room that he never remembered arriving in. How did he get here? Right then he was glad he hadn't been the one driving.

But then the smell of coffee and fresh food caught his nose and dragged him in to the kitchen. "Ohayou.." he muttered as he made his way over to the coffee pot and looked at it for a moment before taking a cup from close by and pour a very full cup. Usually he'd douse it with other things but today he needed BLACK.

"Oh god...my head...Itai..." He shuffled back to the table and slide into a chair. "Man...please tell me I've a long time before we have to go to this interview." His lips covered the edge of the cup and he sucked in some coffee even though it was very hot. "I don't ever want to drink again...." That was probably a lie in the future but right now the solemn truth.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:12 am
User Image

After work, Nezumi had found himself in quite a rush. The sun had already gone down, and he didn't want to show up at an unseemly hour to Tanaka-san's house.

Swinging by the store, he had a bouquet of 15 orange roses arranged and a large box of fine chocolates wrapped and placed in a large bag before he hauled tail to get across town again.

It was around 7:30 at night when he knocked at the door, being greeted by Michi-kun's mother. Bowing, he held out the bag and presented her with the gift, commenting, "....tsumaranai mon....". They went through the usual, polite motions, her refusing the gift at first, and he insisting, as thanks for being allowed to stay in her home.

Gathering his things, the manager tried to get out of Tanaka-san's way as quickly as possible, not wanting to intrude this late in the evening, but she had insisted he stay for a cup of tea, at least.

It was 9PM when he finally got home with all his clothes and bags, briefcase nearly bursting with paperwork.

By 11, he was ready for bed.

Michi-san, hope your night is going well. If you need anything or have any questions, you can call any time, though I am sure Narcissus-san will take care of anything you need. Break a leg with your interview tomorrow!, the mouse quickly messaged the soon-to-be star, though Michi wouldn't receive the message until the next day.

Curling up in his bed, Nezumi stared at the wall for a long time. It seemed like forever since he had been home. For weeks now, he had either been in the Tanaka home, in a hotel, or....staying with Hiroki....

Hiroki...he couldn't stand the thought. Not knowing where the man might be or what could have happened to him...it ate at him every time he as much as gave it a chance to slip into his mind. That's why he was trying to occupy himself with anything and everything he possibly could, diving deep into his job and focusing on everyone but himself.

Here, though, in the quiet dark of his own home...there was nothing to stop him from thinking about it.

The next morning, the manager dressed himself slowly, staring absently out the window with dark bags under his eyes. He hadn't slept a wink. He couldn't. It was simply an issue of him being far too stressed and worried, combined with a sudden, heavy sense of loneliness. He'd spent so much time in close quarters with others that being all alone was nearly unbearable now.

Carefully, he fastened his tie to be sure that his little secret wouldn't show.

Beneath his shirt, Nezumi wore the choker that Michi had given to him. Something about wearing it made him feel just a little tougher, and a little more secure. Of course, he'd be horribly embarrassed if anyone found out...but it was something that worked for him right now. He'd take what he could get.

Anything that would help him get by and keep going.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Michi entered the kitchen, Akihiko didn't say anything. Mainly because he was just finishing the eggs and was focused on them. But when the physical therapist sat down and lamented how he felt...

Walking over, Narcissus set the plate of eggs on the table then put his hands on Michi's shoulders from behind, rubbing them to try and get the knots out of the man's tense body. "You're the one who got drunk... and why you did that I've no idea, Michi-kun." the musician said... even though he DID have a sort of good idea.

Tanaka liked him... a lot. The attraction between the two men was obvious to any onlooker... but an outsider wouldn't have understood that they weren't an item.
No...
Akihiko couldn't be together with Michi... because Michi wasn't Izzy Lucky.
Simple as that.

"The press conference is this afternoon." Narcissus continued, his fingers never missing a beat. "Ruki's in the bathroom getting a shower and dressed. Apparently he tried to cook eggs..." the young tiger couldn't help but be amused by this still. "So tell me... how'd you sleep? Have any good dreams?"

"THE ********!!!" Nakai freaked out, quite literally, at being slapped upside the head in the middle of a wonderful dream.
Reaching out he grabbed Chiyou's hands just as a pillow flew over him and smacked into the alarm clock. "OI! HI-CHAN!" the blond said somewhat angrily, shaking the 'kid' awake.
Because now there was no way the guitarist was going to go back to sleep after that fist barrage.
But then Chiyou bit him... BIT HIM!
"Kuso.... WAKE UP!" Kai shouted, pushing the younger man off him before standing up and trying to inspect his shoulder. "Holy crap you left bite marks!!!"

Looking up from his iphone, Ishihara smiled. "I haven't been waiting long. I'd get up to greet you but it's probably easier just staying put." he said pleasantly, gesturing for Ryuukaze to take a seat. "I've already ordered an appetizer so I hope you enjoy fried calamari." once the other man was seated, You started to make small talk.
"I see you've changed your look. What brought that on, may I ask?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Oh, no, by all means, there is no need to get up!" the star quickly sat down, obviously feeling a bit awkward about...everything.

"My look? Oh...ah, well, Matsumoto-san said it might be a good idea to revamp my style, and I guess I couldn't help but agree. I was starting to get....stale, for lack of a better term. Out with the old, in with the new and all. Kind of refreshing, in a way." the violinist smiled his trademark sweet smile. Even with his new look, his usual cute puppy demeanor was still completely intact.

"So...about...what I did. Um...well...haha....that was quite a story they tried to spin off of it on TV, eh?" the violinist rubbed the back of his head, visibly embarrassed of himself.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 am

User Image

Chiyou's eyes flew open as he made a sound that could only be described as a sputtering squeak. Kai hadn't meant to, but he had scared Hideki quite a bit.

"Iie!" he gasped and drew back, curling in on himself. Yumi growled up at the guitarist from beside the bed, having taken a defensive stance herself.

"Gomen, gomen...I didn't mean to be bad...." the younger blond whimpered, his barely awake mind clouded still, imagining his mother standing over him with a raised shoe, beating him for missing a note during practice. That had been so, so long ago, but it still haunted him from time to time.

Hideki's shallow, fast breathing began to slow as he moved through the fog, awakening into the real world.

"Urrrr...what did....are...are you angry with me?" the kid asked, rubbing his eyes and shaking his head as if trying to rid it of cobwebs or something.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:22 am

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Thanks...Itadakimasu." he said softly and picked up his fork to take a bite. He murmured his appreciation at those finger upon his shoulders. "I know. I was stupid. And I should be rubbing your shoulder...not you mine..Ugh. My job!!." he moaned in his own idiocy. But it was better being drunk than taking advantage of his friend who had decided to be...monogamous! Dang it! However, he wasn't going to tell his friend that. Heck he had to turn over a new leaf and not think about those things anymore!

'Good...I need time to recover and figure out what I need to say. Are we going to watch Shou-san's NHK thing?" he asked then smiled a little. "The eggs are awesome. Ishi-san what? Oh god..." His eyes flew around looking for the mess but didn't see anything. "The room is clean.....really clean..."

But then he started coughing almost choking when the young tiger asked about his dreams. Grabbing the milk he washed down his bit and then said in a cough. "I didn't have any dreams. I completely passed out." Heck no he wasn't about to tell the man about his torrid affair with the two cousin. No way!

"So..." he coughed again as he tried to change the subject quick, "...when do we go to practice and what time is Shou-san and Ko-kun coming to see you here? Sounds like a packed day." This subject should take the tiger's mind away from the previous conversation right?

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:45 pm

You cracked a tiny bit of an amused smirk. "Out with the old... I'll read between the lines, Ryuukaze-san and take that as an admission that your relationship with Naoko-san is over and this new boy, this cosplay cafe worker, is your new favorite toy." he spoke, finding that such a drastic change in look might've been spurned on by more than just a comment from the spider.

Sitting up straighter, Ishihara pulled an envelope from his backpack-like bag, passing it to Ryuukaze. "Inside is the story we'll be going with for this kiss. You were a little mixed up on European greeting customs and thought to try it out. Officially, you and this man are friends and nothing more. Unofficially... well... how about you tell me, Ryuukaze-san?"

If the violinist wasn't attached to Naoko any longer... then in all truth, Ishihara didn't see the point in keeping a liability like the pianist around any longer. Of course Matsumoto was right that Naoko disappearing shortly after Hayato's death might be too suspicious... but it might prove the perfect opportunity for a little memory alteration experimentation by the Doctor.

Get rid of the liable memories... like had apparently been done with SMASH's newest star Azriel... and one could easily control the situation without worrying about exposure.
And since Naoko had disappeared for three months before... a disappearance for a week or so wouldn't be too much cause for media alarm.

But of course, the assassin would need to get that cleared with the spider first and foremost.

Sitting there, sporting a black eye of all things, Nakai watched Chiyou in half amusement and half anger.
His head hurt now...
"You gave me a black eye baka..." the blond pouted, trying to keep the damn poodle from biting his jugular in anger over startling the 'kid'. "No I'm not angry..." sighing, Kai shook his head. "Just next time, no punching... ******** hurts..."

For the briefest of moments... Akihiko's fingers stopped.
Michi couldn't lie to him.
Especially not with a hangover.
"Mmmm... I bet you did have a good dream..." the musician teased with a wicked smirk, digging his thumbs into Tanaka's back as if to emphasize his point. "Indulge me..." he whispered, letting go and walking around the table to sit across from the physical therapist. "What was it about?"

He wasn't about to answer any other questions Michi might have... until the man came clean.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:58 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi groaned as the thumbs dug in making it really difficult to eat. He just wanted to enjoy those fingers on his back. "Oh man....Akihiko...You don't want to know." His ears perked with the sensation of those lips whispering so close to his ear. Wicked man. Dang what he would have done to have captured those lips upon his own.

But when Akihiko sat across from him just looking and waiting it was really hard to just not say anything so he had to come up with something. So...he would tell the truth. Almost the truth. He'd leave out...Yuuji "I was dreaming about you. And that's all the details you're getting. Because if I tell you anything else you'll get ideas." Michi knew that the man would tease him, or torment him at some point that was just Akihiko's nature!

Michi then paused as he felt the phone in his pocket busy. Pulling that out he glanced at the messages and spotted one from Nezumi-san. "Looks like Nezumi-san is wishing me well for today. My manager doesn't seem like too bad of guy. Hopefully he doesn't over work himself while helping me, Chiyou-kun and Nakai-san."

He sent a quick text back: I'll work hard and make you proud! Don't worry I won't get into trouble there. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

The look on Ryuukaze's face said enough. Yes, he was intending to end the relationship, permanently. That guilty look he had was evidence enough.

"Iie...I...I mean, I think Naoko and I are better off...not together, but that doesn't mean I'm in bed with Kimura-san! He really is...just my friend." the soloist blushed at the mere mention of Kou, his skin tingling and growing hot just by thinking of the man, his heart thudding heard in his chest. Denial, of course, swirled through the violinist's head, enough so that he seriously convinced himself that he was just buddies with the man who tasted of cream and smelled of strawberries, who genuinely calmed his nerves and let him just be...him.

He found his mind wanting to drift off to what Kou might be up to again...

"Mmm...please...don't refer to people I care about as toys, Ishihara-san. I respect the turn of phrase, but I simply cannot abide the thought of Naoko or Kimura-san as objects." Ryu added suddenly, a depth coming to his persona that he rarely ever showed, though it retreated as quickly as it had appeared.

"I haven't talked to Naoko about things yet, though...I don't want to hurt him. It...it would kill me if he did anything rash, if he got hurt because of me." the red-haired vocalist muttered, unaware that those words might be what spared Naoko from death. Strange, how Ryu seemed intent on both separating himself from and protecting Naoko at the same time. The word "contradiction" barely covered how oppositional his intentions were to one another.

Reaching forward, the violinist took the envelope and began reading what was inside, nodding and mumbling this and that to himself as he went along.

"Yeah...yeah...mmmhm....yep. This sounds great, Ishihara-san. I do like to try out new things, after all. I don't see why the press wouldn't believe this." he grinned, handing the envelope back.

The server came to the table and delivered the fried calamari and took Ryu's drink order, a glass of riesling.

Dipping a piece of the hot squid in some tomato sauce, the soloist chewed slowly and thought about how exactly he should explain things.

"Well...I mean, I think Kimura-san is cute and all...but I don't know what I was thinking when I did that. I've just been...really wigged out, lately. After what happened to Ju...Hayato...I just haven't been dealing with things very well. Nightmares and...anxiety attacks, I guess. I dunno. Maybe I'm just trying to make sense of a world that seems to have gone all topsy-turvey on me. All I know for sure is that I've been bringing Naoko down...and he needs to be free of me...like I probably need to be free of him. We're no good for eachother...so, because I care for him...it's best I just let him go, right?"

The question he posed was an obvious tell...Ryu was uncertain, deep-down, as to whether this was best, or even what he really wanted.

As mentally drained and impressionable as he was, lately, what Ishihara said in response very well could make a huge impact on his choices.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm

User Image

"I...I did WHAT?" Hideki was across the bed fast as lightning, his lithe fingers to Kai's face, gently touching it as if he could take the pain away with the soft traces of his digits.

"Oh man...I'm such an idiot. What was I trying to do?" the blind blond asked as he gently fluttered kisses over and around the injured area like a hundred little butterflies.

Meanwhile, Yumi whimpered and whined, sensing Chiyou's distress, obviously differentiating the sad sensation from the fearful reaction from moments before. It seemed the little pup was becoming rather attached to the young vocalist.

"I wish I weren't so awful on you all the time..." Hideki lamented, knowing how big a pain in the a** he was all the time.

Nakai must think he was something awfully special to put up with all he did...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:04 pm

"Trying to kill the alarm clock I think..." Nakai whispered, pulling his head away from Chiyou's hands. "Oi, don't poke it..." the guitarist sighed before reaching out, ruffling the 'kid's' hair and pulling him up against him in a hug. "Means you owe me one now." he teased, kissing the top of Chiyou's head before releasing him. "Just for this... I demand... mmm... a relaxing scalp massage in the bath today."
Least that might make him relax more... god how he wanted to just keep sleeping...

Sighing slightly, Ishihara used his good hand to take his glass of iced black tea and sip it's contents. "Ryuukaze-san... I'm the last person to ask relationship advice from. If you love Naoko-san, then stay with him. Love shouldn't be about any outside factors. Just the love you have for one another. And yes, I do suppose people aren't 'toys'. I tend to forget that at times when it comes to you stars. Many of your peers view them as such... the late Hayato-san included." pushing his glasses up on his nose further, You took the envelope and replaced it in his bag. "My advice, Ryuukaze-san, is this. I think Naoko-san is a lot cause in many rights. He hasn't been as productive as the company has hoped he could be and it has given Matsumoto-san a bit of a headache. Even now he was supposed to deliver a song for a video game series and he's days overdue with that. I understand things have been hectic... believe me... but he can't shirk his duties. I'm afraid if you remain with him, he may cause you to slip as well. For the company's best interests you should leave him behind. But..." and at this, You actually smiled a friendly smile. "From the standpoint of a man in love myself... I'd fight for my love, no matter what tried to get in the way. If you don't have the fight... then it wasn't worth trying in the first place."

As they spoke, the appetizer arrived and Ishihara picked up a piece, carefully dipping it into the marinara sauce. "Naoko-san has many problems though, Ryuukaze-san. I've read his personal file and... well... he's been a bit unlucky for you lately, hasn't he? Tell me what you love about him, hmm? And then tell me why you want to leave him. Truthfully. None of this will go on record, I assure you."

Akihiko flat out giggled. "Guess your sheets need changing then, ne?" he asked with an absolutely wicked smirk. "Very well, Michi-kun... you pass. Dreaming about me would do anyone in." the narcissistic side of the man flared.
It made him feel damn good that someone was having a naughty dream about him though!

Standing, Narcissus headed out of the kitchen. "You should always be afraid of my 'ideas', Michi-kun." he teased before jerking a thumb to point toward his bedroom. "I'm going to go see what's taking Ruki. Go ahead and dig in before the eggs get cold."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Ruki pitter pattered his way up the stairs from the basement. He had finally pulled on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt because he didn't want to get fancy until they had to leave. He was kind of overjoyed by the realization of his success versus the Shower even though he was worried about Akihiko's frame of mind. The two thought clashed and presented him with many choices but he wasn't sure what to choose right then.

However, once he reached the top of the stairs, he could see Akihiko coming his way. And he made a decision. Scampering forward Ruki suddenly swept Akihiko off his feet and gave him a very deep passionate kiss while holding him within his arms. Very bridal style but oh well, his partner was sometimes pretty close to a beautiful bride.

"You're all mine...." he said firmly as he let the man come up for air. What a change of pace from his more submissive intimate demeanor.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:17 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi's shoulders slumped as Akihiko giggled. He couldn't hide anything from this man could he? Well at least Akihiko didn't find out about Yuuji or that smile might have become a frown followed by a smack with the morning newspaper.

"I am afraid!" he called out after Akihiko as the man went to check up on Ishi-san. Dang it. Ishi-san was so frigging lucky! Michi poked at the eggs and then started eating thinking that Akihiko made the best eggs he had ever tasted. The man could cook. Yeah Ishi-san was lucky.

Michi followed along his frame of thought and tried to figure out what he was attracted to in certain partners. Just to get his mind on to other men. Chiyou, mm...he liked the child rebel but..he had a feeling that Chiyou wanted a real relationship and Michi wasn't at that point in his life. Chi needed someone totally into him.

Ok then there was, Hayato Jun, Mm...so he was dead. But wow...the man was rough and dominant. Now that was a different experience for Michi but it had been fun. Long term...mm...he didn't know. Michi liked equal footing in a relationship but Hayato had passed on...so he wouldn't ever get another round there.

Nikki very flirty and liked it wild not so much interested in a relationship but a good time. That was something Michi could appreciate although Nikki flamed a little too much for Michi to ever consider full time.

Then there was Akihiko, strong but soft at the right times, didn't need him to survive but surely wanted his company. There wasn't any co-dependent crap that could drive Michi away faster than a lit match to water. He didn't like clingy men. Akihiko very much was his favorite notch on the bed post many times over.

And then there was Yuuji. Dang...that back side. The man was hot but Michi wouldn't have know except for the accident in LA. Now Michi sometimes wondered if that notch on his bed post equaled Akihiko's. Although Yuuji was another no no....he was married. Why did all of the one's that Michi lusted for always ended up being so difficult? He knew what he liked but why were they always taken!

He needed to expand his horizons....

That's when he lay his head on the table. It's not fair!

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Akihiko reached out to steady himself when he suddenly felt like he might fall down the steps... but that sensation, unbeknownst to him, was actually Izzy picking him up completely and then... well...

Luckily he'd gotten a gasp of air because the kiss that came next could've drowned him. A few seconds passed and he realized Izzy was still holding him like... a bride?

Not only that but that kiss...

"Hell did... did that come from?" Narcissus whispered, blue eyes looking up into Izzy's dark gaze, completely baffled and confused. "Must've been a damn good shower, Ruki..."

He just seriously didn't know what to say.
For once.
Narcissus was completely speechless!!!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games