Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:29 pm

She arched an eyebrow at dragon Leko and shook a finger at her playfully.

"Don't set your scotch on fire...again. xd " She took a sip of her drink and patted Leko on the head.

"I must admit, you're rather cute in this form. whee "
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:32 pm

*nuzzles into the head pat
snaps out of it* User Image
*jumps back from her slightly, arching her tail end*
*goes to blow fire again but it fact catches her saucer aflame again* User Image
*goes face down on the bar covering her head with her paws*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 4, 1, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:35 pm

She takes a sip of her own drink and then sets it in mid air as she opens a portal with her free hand and pulls out some blueprint documents, closing the portal thusly. Okay since my plans for the potions shop failed I have been trying to think of other means of entertainment and business lately. I couldn't think of a better person to ask for this than you dear. She lays the documents down and rolls it flat for Psy to view. I offer you a new attachment to MW. Ilsilme Rusco ( ill-sill-meh roos-co) A night club with two floors and a stage for live music and/ DJ's. Myself and Anira would be co-owners and help run it since I would be throwing in a magical flair to it. The main bar would be attached to the current bar in MW so we could have more variety of booze to choose from. And there's lots more details to this which I would be glad to go over with you if you so choose to agree with this. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:38 pm

She sighed and watched the scotch burn in the saucer.

"Really, Leko? After I just warned you about that? rolleyes " Once the scotch had burned out, she grabbed the bottle and poured a small amount into the saucer. Setting the bottle aside, she eyed Leko again.

"Okay, try again without the flame this time."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:41 pm

User Image*laps it up unamused*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:43 pm

*Raises her eyebrows, taking her feet off of her desk and sits up to view they document Liada has presented to her.* Hmmmmm. Nightclub with a "magical flair" you say? User Image *Nods.* Exotic nameā€¦I like the sound of that. wink

I think this is a wonderful idea. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 3, 1 Total: 9 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 pm

I thought you would. The name is elvish for Moonlight Fox, The top floor will basically have a hole in the middle of the floor to view the bottom floor and of course, VIP will have the best arranged seats on both floors. Anira would play DJ, and if we wished to hire some more bartenders since no offense your lot is small. I was thinking every couple of weeks have a themed music night so we can bring out all flavors of the world. And we can sell my potions pretty much exclusively sell my potions to those who direly seek for them through there for extra fundage. I believe your brother Antonio was flipping on and on about that somewhere.

(BTW I have the club already drawn out just need to ink and color to add to the map. Would it also be alright to make the club a separate thread titled MW: Ilsilme Rusco for music choices and what not?)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

*comes up the stairs to go to the main bar area and is surprised to see people in the office when the bookcase moves aside*
Gi ussta~ My apologies if I am interrupting redface I will just be going now.

*heads to the office door, but pauses a bit at the doorway to look back at Psyzapp*
Welcome back, jabbress~ whee

*enters the main bar area and waves to his sister-in-law as he finds a seat nearby*
Vendui'~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 pm

She snickered at the look on Leko's face.

"Awww, poor dragon Leko. Hopefully, whatever this is will wear off soon, and you'll be back to normal. But then I wouldn't be able to do this!"

She picked her up and held her close, rubbing her on the head. "You're just too cute in this form! whee "

She sat her back down near her saucer of scotch and gave her another pat on the head.

EDIT:

She smiled at Ryzan, "Good evening to you too, Ryzan...how are you?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:54 pm

*stop lapping, sits and looks up at Vixtul*
User Image
*is scooped up by User Image* User Image User Image User Image
*glares at her after she sets her down*
*but then smells scotch again and goes back to lapping*

*edited

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 4, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Giggles and waves to the slightly embarrassed Ryzan as he slips through the office. Taking a sip of her drink and smiles as she waits for Psy to continue as she views the documents some more.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

I am mzilst bronretla~ whee I believe I am beginning to become rather fond of the rainy season myself in the same manner my dear m'ranndii is redface He is asleep at the moment, though.

*eyes the Leko dragon*
I am not sure alcohol is really wise to consume in such a form...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm

User Image *looks up at Vixtul for an explanation as she laps more*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 pm

*Grins at Ryzan as he passes through.* Good to see you, Ryzan. xd

*Listens to Liada.* Good consistent help is hard to find. stare *Thinks of Maune, Psihug, Black.* stare Sounds good to me. Looks like you've given this a lot of thought. You just let me know what we can do to help. User Image *She stands and offers Liada her hand to shake.*

Antonio "flips on" about many things. stare But he would be thrilled if it generated another source of revenue for MW. I swear you could shove a lump of coal up that man's a** and you'd have a diamond in no time. wink User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:07 pm

She looked over at Ryzan, "Well, considering she's already set it on fire once tonight and once last night, Leko will just have to learn to control it until she changes back."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games