Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 1, 4, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Psht, I don't bother with dating. Why bother? All the good ones are taken, fictional, or gay.

*sighs*

I'll just wait around then. At least this current form lacks an overly sensitive nose. x3
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 4, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:04 pm

*she takes a sip of her drink again and goes behind the bar to refill, talking to Xan over her shoulder as she does* Normally dating has never been something for me to think about, I've never been attracted to anyone like JJ. He's...different. Even despite being a mage I'm still gaga over him. Would you like anything to drink Xan?

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 pm

She took another sip of her drink, "Well, it's not like you're gonna ask the man to shack up with you. rofl It's only dinner! I've told him that I would take him to the Jade Dragon so he could sample some of Karrie's creations, but I haven't had the time, nor have I seen him."

She thought of an idea and grinned at Liada. "Hey, I have an idea. Since I told JJ he could have a dinner comped by me at the JD...why don't YOU take him to dinner there sometime? I'll let them know to give ya'll one of the better tables in the VIP section so ya'll can enjoy all the perks. User Image"
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 1, 5, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:11 pm

*waves hand in dismissal*

Pass. I'm one of the few here who won't drink alcohol. Bit odd, I know, but eh. Goes with the turf. And don't fret about the guy; if the feeling's mutual, then it'll hopefully turn out for the best. Just don't try to over-think or force it, cuz it may just end up making the situation worse/bad.

*yawns*

ANYWAY~ I think I'll call it a night. See y'all later, kk? Oh, and call me Xan. Or Xantara. I got lots of names, but the nickname of my current name'll suffice.

*spins about on one heel & glides out/through the door*

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 2, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Alright Xan hun, have a good night! She waves to Xan as she leaves. Her ears perked up at the suggestion. It sounded like a good plan and she stirred her drink as she contemplated it. Really? You'd do that for me? User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:17 pm

She smiled at Liada, "Of course I would! You just let me know when ya'll want to go to dinner and I'll let the JD know ya'll are coming. wink Make sure you have some of the sake when you're there. We had a sake party here one time before the restaurant opened so we could decide which types to offer. The Dai Ginjyo is one of the most popular."

EDIT:

She waved to Xan as she left, "Bye Xan! See you later. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 1, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Liada's tail wagged in excitement. She was so touched at her friends willing to help her and she flew over the bar to pounce on User Image. OMG THANK YOU! You are the best friend EVA! User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 pm

She laughed and hugged Liada back. "Well, it's the least I can do...especially since you helped me out with your potions. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 3, 4 Total: 14 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Well that I'm used to since in a way I am a gypsy. I'm used to giving people what they need or want. My desires were always wanting to make others happy.....I never thought of my own desires in that way. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 pm

*Parking her orange Lamborghini in front, she gets out of her car, pushes the key fob to lock it and set the alarm. She stops right outside in front of the place and looks for a bit. Grinning as she doesn't take the time to get a good look at the place. heart

She opens the door and grins at her BFF and Liada.* I see this place is still standing! xd

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 2, 5, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:36 pm

User ImagePSY! *Liada flies over to her and huggles her* How was the honeymoon? Did ya get me anything? Lets see pictures! OH! When you have a sec I have something to ask you!User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:39 pm

She turned at Psy's voice and grinned at her. "Well, of course it's still in one piece. Leko and I even did some decorating while you were gone. twisted "

She got up and went over to hug Psy. "It's good to see you back....we've all missed you. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:43 pm

*Hugs "Gattino" wink and grins at Liada.* Pictures? Liada, I was on my honeymoon. The last thing on my mind was pictures. wink

*She goes behind the bar and starts making herself a Martini.* The time flew by. I really missed you all too but I just say, William managed to keep me quite occupied. wink heart
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 pm

*materializes into the bar*
*perches next to her top shelf bottle of scotch*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 2, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Heheheh, this is true. I'm sure you rarely got out of the honeymoon suite at all wink Liada took a sip of her drink and sat back down at the bar. She looks up to see a dragon flying about and watches curiously wondering what Psy would do knowing her rule about animals in the bar. She was about to say something when she felt a pang of a familiar demon aura.

User Image Le-leko??
she spoke through her mind.

EDIT
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games