Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:53 pm

"Anira's a DJ? She's multi-talented!" She took a sip of her drink and looked back over to Liada.

"You know, if Psy approves of this expansion, I could hold one of the theme parties in the club as a Grand Opening event....if you'd like that, that is. xd "
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 4, 3, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Well yea, Anira always had an ear for music and she's adapted well to the new kinds of music that most worlds have unlike some of the other elves we've encountered. Not including Tes, Ry, and the others here that is I dunno what taste they have. But Anira has always been the artistic one compared to me where as in I'm more of the techy one. *Her tail swung side to side as she drinks her mixture.* And of course I'd let you decor the grand opening! You have the best taste in it! Just be sure to run it by me. I think you'll like the name I got for it, Ilsilme Rusco, its elvish for moonlight fox.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:15 pm

She grinned, "Of course I'd run it by you! I'll start thinking up some ideas and will get with you so you can approve everything. wink "

She sipped her drink, "This is so exciting! blaugh I can hardly wait to talk to Psy about this!"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:20 pm

I was hoping you would like this idea. I've been really wanting to get down and dance my a** off lately and get some of this pent up energy out. *she takes a sip of her drink and beams in glee* And now you know me and Anira are gonna have an open house party right? We were thinking of a big movie themed party or something.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:23 pm

"That sounds like fun! I get in the mood to watch old black & white movies on occasion. I love the nightclub scenes in the old movies, everyone dressed to the nines and all elegant. smile So, when's the big party? biggrin "
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 6, 3, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Haven't quite figured it out yet. Anira and I are getting the back wave of all the work we were putting on hold in the lab so we have all that to catch up on. I was thinking sometime next week though if it sounds good. We would have a nice dinner first, and then take everyone to the entertainment room too.....although....*She made a face as she recalled the event* User Image Anira suggested that I take JJ over for a private screening.... redface

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:44 pm

She bit her lip to try and keep from giggling at the look on Liada's face. She snickered and took a sip of her drink to try to keep from laughing.

"Oh? Did she now? Wonder why she would suggest something like that to you?" She gave Liada what she hoped would be a purely innocent look. User Image
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 1, 5 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:52 pm

*Liada mock glared at her since she knew that there was no hiding it from her either. Or anyone it seemed.* User Image Oh like you don't know. Gods knows I can't hide my emotions any better than a cat can in a dog show. I just....I dunno how to act around him! User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:53 pm

She smiled and shook her head at Liada.

"Just be yourself....it seems he likes you as well, or he wouldn't have taken you to Psy's wedding. 3nodding "
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 1, 6 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:14 pm

*phases through a wall, phantom-like*

Heyla~ Is Leko-chan here? I see a friend of hers (and maybe mine?) here, so...

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 4, 4, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Liada's ears droop slightly still unsure despite her red-haired friend's assurance. She swirls the last of her drink and goes to top it off. Oh I'm sure he was just being nice and all. He is a gentleman afterall. Neither of us had dates and we're both still kind of new around this town....User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 pm

She waved to Xan when she appeared. "Hey, Xan...Leko's not around at the moment. How are you? biggrin "

She turned back to Liada, "Pft, girl please! Don't give me that line! xd " She took a sip of her drink and grinned at Liada. "Why don't you ask him out for dinner or something? Then you'll know if he's interested or not. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 4, 1, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Bu-bu-but....I don't know if I can do it.....User Image DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG SINCE I'VE DATED SOMEONE LAST LET ALONE A HUMAN!? Liada took a big gulp of her drink and thankfully waved to the newcomer. Hopeful for a distraction of the topic. Hi!!! I don't think we have met before! I'm Lia!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 pm

She laughed at Liada's discomfiture, "Liada! Are you listening to yourself? rofl What's the worst that could happen? xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 5, 5, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

I have no idea! That's the worst part! User Image You forget that I an NOT a normal being and so ABNORMAL things tend to happen around me! For all I know he ends up being turned into a soot sprite or something! Her head thuds onto the bar semi loudly, ignoring the pain in her forehead Liada knew she was losing her composure over something silly and so she sighs.User Image Honestly, I'm just scared as you were about Justin. I have always been so independent on things for centuries and here I am acting like a b*tch in heat at the first sexy tail wandering by....and it reminds me of something Draa said about my sex life I refuse to recall.. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games