Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 pm

She looked at the dragon and wondered if she should take it downstairs w/her or let it stay up in the bar.

"Leko...I know you're in there somewhere. What do you want me to do with you? Take you to my quarters? Or leave you here? User Image"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 pm

*gives User Image a look*
*then sticks her head in the snifter*
*accidentally blows fire and the cup erupts in flame* User Image User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Plugabugz stares at something that appears to be a dragon and decides it is time to quit the drinking and call it today for now

"Ladies.. *hickup* aaaaand dragon ofcourse, I wish you a goodnight!" that said she bumps into every wall on her way out, but manages to find the exit..
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 pm

*bows to Plugs as the flames in the glass go out*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm

She jerked when Leko set her scotch on fire.

"Leko, dammit, be careful! scream Psy will turn you into a purse if you damage the bar! stressed "

Shaking her head, she got up and went to rinse her glass and shaker. She looked back at Leko. "I suppose I'd better take you with me so you don't burn down the bar on accident."

She waved to Plugz, "Night Plugz...see you around!" She grabbed Leko and cradled her on one side and went to the office. After she did the scans, she headed to her quarters. Once inside, she sat the small dragon down on her couch. "Well, I guess you'll be okay here. Unless you can poof yourself to your quarters?" She covered a yawn, "Whatever you decide is fine with me, I'm going to bed. Don't burn anything." She went down the hall to her bedroom and shut the door behind her.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm

{{*somehow finds Leko accidentally lighting her scotch on fire highly amusing* rofl }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:07 pm

((my work is done for the night then - I have amused TES))

*thinks this couch is WAY to soft and cuddly to even consider attempting any materialization tricks*
*kneads the cushion a bit then nuzzles in her snout into the plush
curls her tail about her face and tucks in her wings*
*passes out* User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 pm

She spent the day in her quarters catching up on work and then went about organizing her closet. It was needed since her last shopping spree and the birthday gifts she had received.

She grabbed her phone and her keys and went to the living room. The little dragon that was Leko was asleep on her couch. Deciding to leave her there for the time being, she quietly exited her quarters and locked up behind her.

Once upstairs, she went behind the bar and perused the selection of bottles before her. She finally decided to just have a vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice. Drink made, she went around the bar to her usual seat.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:16 pm

A portal opens and Liada pops out of it. Trying to avoid the sun coming through the windows to make sure she doesn't blind anyone from the gold reflection. She waves to User Image as she walks up to the bar. Hey hun how's it going? Long time no see!User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 pm

She looked up and smiled at Liada, "Wow, someone's all shiny today! How are you? Haven't seen you around in a while. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 2, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 pm

User Image lol yea this tends to happen whenever I've been dealing in some heavy magic....Especially around Anira since she tends to be the lighter side of it. And yea we just got done making our house out in the woods. I'm just now getting back to work at the lab and getting a proposal set up for Psy when she gets back from her honeymoon. User Image She goes to the fridge and grabs a Dew before turning to grab a bottle of Alize as a mixer.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 pm

She took a sip of her drink while Liada was talking.

"A proposal for Psy? Mind if I ask what the proposal is about? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:36 pm

She grinned as she took a tall glass and mixed her components making the green and red colors of the drink turning into a strange color or not quite purple and yet not quite black. Well......I know we have a small dance floor here and what not plus the jukebox....but. I was thinking this place could use a bigger version of that. Oh saaay----a Night Club?User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:44 pm

She grinned at Liada, "Well, that would just make us a one-stop entertainment complex, wouldn't it? xd I think that would be a great idea, that way those that want to go for more of a club atmosphere can do so. Psy should be back either today or tomorrow, hopefully. I think you should definitely run this idea by her. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 2, 3, 3 Total: 16 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:50 pm

User ImageI thought so too. I vision the door for going to it through here would be right at the end of the bar here so that way the bar in there would be connected to the bar here. And then there would be a lot of other stuff too of course. I've got it all laid out. She takes a sip of her drink. Plus Anira's an awesome DJ, I know she would love the change of pace.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games