Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
@Slick, if I wasn't worried about the pants un-equipping I would add the motorcycle from Gimpi and use Broms "Devils Rose" image as a sig again.

I'm torn between keeping it and selling it for my Hatter quest.

emotion_kirakira Devil's Rose was such a great book. Terribly short, but beautiful.

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN AWESOME COMBO IF IT WORKED.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
@Slick, if I wasn't worried about the pants un-equipping I would add the motorcycle from Gimpi and use Broms "Devils Rose" image as a sig again.

emotion_kirakira Devil's Rose was such a great book. Terribly short, but beautiful.

Someone else besides me knows that book. . . . . emotion_kirakira  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Prince Ichi
My friend is screeching over MSN how there's no buttons item.

FIX IT NAAAAAAAAAAO

What a shame...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

lol I had posted about it in the book thread xd
I wish there would be a Tim Burton-esque style of Brom's book, The Child Thief.

...though when I had heard about the Neverland RIG after coming back from my hiatus, I was secretly hoping it would have been similar.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:00 pm
warrior_of_boognish
What a shame...
The real shame is the lack of violent valentimes day items. emo

I was so hoping for my bloody valentine tribute (at least one or two items)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

lol I had posted about it in the book thread xd
I wish there would be a Tim Burton-esque style of Brom's book, The Child Thief.

...though when I had heard about the Neverland RIG after coming back from my hiatus, I was secretly hoping it would have been similar.

I had hoped as well but unfortunately I don't think the artists have ever read it.

I would adore the ******** out of items from "the Plucker" however. I have never been simultaneously creeped out and thoroughly enchanted before. Though Jack's pointy chin made me sad.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:04 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
I had hoped as well but unfortunately I don't think the artists have ever read it.

I would adore the ******** out of items from "the Plucker" however. I have never been simultaneously creeped out and thoroughly enchanted before. Though Jack's pointy chin made me sad.

Too bad. There could have been some deliciously creepy and neato items.

Haven't read "the Plucker"

...just barely read Devil's Rose. Nursing school sucks the fun out of my life crying

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

...just barely read Devil's Rose. Nursing school sucks the fun out of my life crying

I hear that but it is for a good cause. RN's are in high demand.

and if you want to take a peek at some art from the Plucker
http://www.theplucker.com/stuff.htm  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

I'm just counting down the days till I graduate and move the ******** out and get a job. I want to be a nurse, but I really look forward to leaving.

*looks at site*
;-; NEVER GONNA SLEEP AGAIN. AND CHECK UNDER THE BED BEFORE I SLEEP.

EDIT: BUT SO CREEPILY GORGEOUS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

I'm just counting down the days till I graduate and move the ******** out and get a job. I want to be a nurse, but I really look forward to leaving.

*looks at site*
;-; NEVER GONNA SLEEP AGAIN. AND CHECK UNDER THE BED BEFORE I SLEEP.

EDIT: BUT SO CREEPILY GORGEOUS

beware of strange voodoo dolls, ha ha ha.

It really is.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:17 pm
Jayce Reinhardt

It really is.
Indeed. I've gotten rid of most of my dolls except the anne of greene gables doll that I've had effing forever, this traditional hungarian doll (some kind of family tradition to pass it down from female to female), and my american girl doll, kirsten, who makes an excellent patient for practicing procedures on when my cats are not sitting still.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:19 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

It really is.
Indeed. I've gotten rid of most of my dolls except the anne of greene gables doll that I've had effing forever, this traditional hungarian doll (some kind of family tradition to pass it down from female to female), and my american girl doll, kirsten, who makes an excellent patient for practicing procedures on when my cats are not sitting still.

I . . .um. . . have a mannikan head to display my hats.

That's not 'xactly a doll tho.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
I . . .um. . . have a mannikan head to display my hats.

That's not 'xactly a doll tho.
At least your mom didn't try and make you play with dolls. My mom really wanted to have a girl that would play dressup and dollhouse and um, idk, play with dolls. She did not get that.
My mother was crushed that my immediate reaction to dolls was to behead them, mummify them, dismember them, or ignore them entirely.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:24 pm
Slick Southpaw
The real shame is the lack of violent valentimes day items. emo

I was so hoping for my bloody valentine tribute (at least one or two items)

Unfortunately the overall theme this go around didn't really allow those particular sorts of dark or aggressive themes and trying to insert the aforementioned would really be, for me anyways, out of place and a tad selfish on my part. Probably could've gotten away with it but eh...where's the fun in that.

And honestly, I was stretching it with Cupid-Zerker...The girls had tossed the suggestion "Knight in Shiny Desu Armor" in the brainstorm list out for shits n giggles/bones for the out of element Boog and I was determined to make something thematically inline with the whole Skyship romance travel/love theme. Unfortunately it kept looking like Kid Missle a character from Satellitesoda.com and in my desperation of the mockup deadline I hazardly vomited out the zerker. The rest of my contribution this round the Sharply Dressed Gent and the san boat fair a little better in thematic coherency I suppose.

Boog: Only good for rocket jumping, equalizer swinging acts of pixelated agression I guess.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:24 pm
rolls around in piles of gold

i still haven't gotten that damn panda  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games