Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:42 pm
*after hanging up the phone, puts it on the table and drains the sink. The rest of the dishes can wait*

What is happening?

Dame's coming over. I've got some cleaning up to do. sweatdrop *goes to unpack his bag from the night before*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:47 pm
-after a few moments, dame knocks on the door, bag on her shoulder, nibbling on the inside of her lip-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:52 pm
*hearing the door, goes to open it* Hey dame.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:00 pm
-looks up briefly before downcasting her eyes again- Hey Karrie. -leans up and gives him a light kiss on his cheek- Thanks for letting me come over...I appreciate it. -gives a small smile- So your Thanksgiving went well? -looks up at him through her lashes-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:11 pm
Yeah, no problem. *steps aside to let her in* Yeah, it went well for the most part. How did yours go?

*walks out of the kitchen* Hi dame. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 pm
Velcore! biggrin -kneels down and pets him- How are you, sweetie? -nuzzles him with her face- Did Kits and Mitri go too? -glances over her shoulder at Karrie- Or did Miss Kits spend some time with her photoboy? blaugh  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:22 pm
*nuzzles dame* I am good.

Mitri went. Kits said she had other plans and stayed home. She didn't tell me what she did. *closes the door*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:26 pm
-giggles and kisses his nose- I am glad. xd Did you eat lots of Thanksgiving food?

-turns her body towards Karrie's and tilts her head- That's strange...I wonder what she did...Didn't your family miss her? confused

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:37 pm
Yes! Lots of turkey! mrgreen

Yeah, Velcore ate a whole turkey by himself. rolleyes They did miss her. They kept asking about her, but she didn't tell me what she was doing, just that she'd be busy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm
-dame chuckles and pets Velcore on the head- A whole turkey? Geez, Velcore. Ya piggy. xd -stands up and straightens her clothes, putting her bag on the couch-

Oh...well...I guess she was previously occupied then... neutral

-stands there in silence for a moment before going up to Karrie and slipping her hand inside his gently- Is there anything I can help with? -smiles lightly up at him- Might as well make myself handy.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:51 pm
They said it was for me. *looks at dame innocently*

I guess so. She did sound distracted when I talked to her on the phone yesterday. *looks around and shrugs* There's not really much to do right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:57 pm
Oh... -dame looks down and removes her hand, taking a step away from him and looking else where-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 pm
*yawns* Sorry, I'm kind of tired. I got woken up early to take my sister shopping this morning. neutral I was actually going to go to bed pretty soon...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:04 pm
Oh...-dame picks up her bag- Well...I don't wanna keep you, Karrie...-slides an arm across her stomach, her back to Karrie-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:24 pm
*stands there for a moment, then walks up behind dame* Come on, let's go to bed. *takes her bag from her, then walks down the hall with her*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games