Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 pm

(OOC: Nil sent me a text saying that her Internet Provider comes on Monday! Crossing fingers)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:49 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laughing, Naoko bent over, arms out, just enough to grab Ko as the boy flung himself his way, latching on with kid-like hyperactivity to the blond pianist. "And see the fish we shall. I'm sure Ishihara-san will be very happy to see the pictures you plan to take. I doubt he gets enough time off to go to the aquarium... even if he does have his own shark." the younger Oumori smiled, happy to see Ko so excited.
It did him an insane amount of good to be around the boy and not once had he even fathomed a flareup of his usual insanity when in Ko's presence. Even with everything that had happened, Naoko wasn't concerned about the murderous darkness within.
Because, for some crazy reason, the darkness just didn't feel like putting up a fight when the child's smile was so clearly present in the blond's life.
As Ko squirmed away and dashed off to his room, Naoko's attention turned to what Haru was telling him. The extra security was something he was personally glad for. He took the key, his earlier smile turning to a slight smirk. "You've no idea how glad I am for the guards. If anything were to happen to Ko-kun..." he shook his head then looked past Yamada to Shou and smiled again. "Don't worry, Shou-san. You'd be surprised at how good I am at blending in. Just switch out the glasses for shades and dress down and I'm hardly distinguishable from any other Japanese man with blond hair." of course he was teasing slightly. With blond the fad it was in the visual kei world, one would be surprised how little attention Naoko garnered when alone.
But when with Ryuukaze or Shou... that was a different story altogether. Course, he also wasn't quite as popular as the two men...
Ryu...
Keeping his smile firmly in place, Naoko waved to Izzy politely. "Why do I have the feeling that Narcissus-san is making trouble somewhere without you to tone him down?" the pianist joked. "Arigatou gozaimasu, Lucky-san." the younger Oumori suddenly said, bowing formally. "For helping Shou-san in Hawaii, I mean. You really do have my gratitude for being there for him." he added, still smiling.
Naoko hadn't gotten the chance to thank Izzy for everything he'd done for his brother... and even if the young manager didn't know Shou was Sai... or how much that deeply ment to the pianist... Naoko couldn't help but thank him anyway.
Properly.
"So," his attention went back to Shou. "You've got your hands full at NHK today, ne? I'll let Ko-kun watch a live-cast from my phone so he won't miss it. I'm sure he'd find it very interesting at the very least. Maybe I can schedule lunch for us around that time... that way. no fish or doctors will be around to distract him from your performance."

Akihiko smirked, crossing one leg over the other at the knee, insanely comfortable for it being a karaoke bar and not his own home.
But there was something about being out... it just made him happy. Especially to be out and unrecognized.
And yet... he couldn't stop thinking about what was soon to come. Frightened was an understatement, even if he didn't show so much as an ounce of that fear. But it was there... buried deep beneath the surface. A war was coming that he couldn't stop... that he didn't know HOW to stop aside from just singing his heart out to try and keep the wolves... or in this case one very poisonous spider... at bay.

Pushing those thoughts far from the forefront of his mind, his smirk remained as he read the texts, one after another, as Yammi sent them.

I'll give you your pick of kegs even once this is over... probably a few cartons of cigarettes too. Right now I'm at a Karaoke bar of all places... but I'll bring both Michi-kun and Ruki with me tomorrow after the press conference. Both of them certainly need to run through their sets a few times. I'll need to at least once. Tell your drummer that he's back to doing my music, and possibly Ruki's once this is over. I'm assigning others to Michi-kun. These gigs were simple too short notice to have anyone I don't trust implicitly handle... Yammi-san.

Setting his phone down, blue eyes focused on Michi. They took in the way the other man was looking at him... and damn he knew that look. He'd been taken in by it before.
But things were quite different now... weren't they?
He couldn't be taken in... and though he could tease Tanaka mercilessly if he wanted, some part of Akihiko really didn't WANT to goad the physical therapist on.
Michi was his friend... after all.
And unless the young tiger wanted something badly enough, he wasn't about to push his friend to the breaking point just for a good laugh.
The old Narcissus would've done it in a heartbeat... course that was probably why no one had ever given a damn about the man beneath the mask before...

"As much as I love rising to a challenge..." the musician spoke with a bit of a laugh. "There's no way in hell I"m going to even contemplate singing a song I've never heard so... if you'll indulge me to let me listen to it a couple of times first... I'll gladly give you my rendition." Narcissus said, somewhat looking forward to displaying his talents against a man who some were already comparing to himself in the way of look.

'A younger Narcissus' was but a handful of comments from the media that he'd read or heard over the last couple of days. He kept his own ire at this Azriel person's appearance hidden from Izzy, figuring his manager had enough to worry about right now... but it irked Akihiko to know that Izo had stooped so low as to get a look alike to perform these days.
Of course Azriel's music was different from Narcissus' own... but their akin appearances, physically, infuriated the young tiger to no end.

At first, Nakai didn't notice the strange stares or the semi-whispered words. He was far more focused on the fact that his stomach was growling like a half-starved lion. The blond didn't really register Chiyou hanging on his arm as anything odd because, over the past few weeks, he'd grown rather used to it.
The 'kid' couldn't see, which meant he couldn't navigate somewhere he'd never been before. The poodle puppy that belonged to Naoko and Ryuukaze wasn't exactly old enough to teach how to be a guide dog, and Nakai hadn't thought to bring along a stick... mainly because he didn't think Chiyou'd like blindly smacking it into things.
Well no, he'd probably delight in poking Kai with it just to bug him on occasion now that the guitarist thought about it.

But when the 'kid's' arms tightened around his own and when Hideki's frightened whisper pulled the blond out of his thoughts of Kobe beef hamburgers... the young man's amber eyes narrowed. He could hand this situation in anger, which he felt like doing at the moment, or diplomatically... which would probably make Chiyou happier.

So, he walked over to the hostess, Chiyou still on his arm, and spoke carefully to her. "Look, we've had a long day. I'm starving, I know Chiyou-kun is too. Make an announcement that we'll sign autographs for the next twenty minutes for anyone who wants one and we'll also answer questions too." Kai said, glancing at the 'kid' on his arm. "That okay with you, Hi-chan? That way the spectators can get their fill and then WE can get some food. It should calm some of this sudden chaos down at the very least..."

Three hours later, there were tons of happy cafe patrons, dispelled rumors of a tryst between Nakai and Chiyou... even though that would've been the truth, and a renewed interest in the fact that Hideki was now blind and yet still working on his music... which would, hopefully, cause Chiyou's popularity in social media to skyrocket. Of course also by the end of those three hours... both musicians were completely full and back home.

It'd been a long and busy day and it didn't take much for Nakai to crash once he finally got in bed.

(((OOC: I know I'm posting in two separate bits for Koy, but it's not a repeat of above and actually a 'onto the next day' sort of post.)))

Sighing, blue eyes opened and looked up, staring at the white dimly lit ceiling above him. The warmth of the water surrounding his tired body helped ease the tension and calm muscles that felt too tight from recent events.
It hadn't felt right to ask for a massage from Michi... especially since he'd gotten the young man a BIT drunk at the karaoke bar. Luckily nothing had occurred between either man, so Akihiko didn't have to worry about explaining that when Izzy came home.
When...
Sighing again, Narcissus submerged his head and body into the deep pool that was his bathtub. He didn't want to think about his rash jealousy when it came to Izzy Lucky. His manager and lover was, no doubt, spending the night at Shou's place... and while deep down he knew it shouldn't bother him.
It did.
He just couldn't help it!
Then again... the young tiger had been holding a monopoly on Lucky's time lately... so it was only natural that the other man spend some time with a friend.
Even if that friend was gorgeous... sexy... flirtatious... Narcissus' rival in every way...
Coming back up, taking a breath after having caused his lungs to burn from being underwater too long, Akihiko ran his fingers through his hair, absently grazing the scar there. The extensions that Nikki had woven in were perfect... but with just a bit of moving, the musician could part them enough to feel the damage done.
That scar reminded him, grounded him actually, in the fact that Izzy DID love him.
Despite Akihiko's temperament and shortcomings, despite the lack in a perfect physical appearance as of late... Izzy loved him.
Petty jealousy concerns set aside for the time being, Narcissus emerged from the bath, grabbing a towel from the nearby rack and carefully rubbing down.
The next day would be the beginning of a stance for Ohayou. Akihiko, Michi, and Ruki would make that stance. They would perform in a series of short gigs and rake in the funds enough to start pushing back at the overtaking SMASH. Ohayou's marketing team had been working round the clock since both himself and Yuuji had ordered the sudden shows. The press conference tomorrow would solidify their commitment and no doubt make Matsumoto Izo question the young tiger's sudden shift from defensive to offensive in the sense of the media stage.
He'd take back his spotlight from that damned newcomer Azriel... and he'd make Shou remember just why they were rivals of song.
And this time... he wouldn't have to nearly die to do it.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:54 am

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou nodded slowly and looked over Naoko's clothes. The younger man really did look like he could just blend in. "Alright, well I suppose you do look like you'll fit in." His eyes still seemed to be slightly uncertain but he'd make do with the idea because certainly Hamu and Izzy would rebuke anything he might say. It was hard to win against one let alone the two men together.

Between the two of the stars, Haru listened to the conversation and then smiled, "Everything will be ok. The bodyguards are there for a reason, Shou-san so let Naoko-kun and Kokori-kun just do their thing today. Besides, you could use a break from parenting even if you're going to be doing other work."

Izzy then laughed because he still couldn't see Shou as a parent. Until Naoko's words calmed his bright grin, "Hah! Yes, well Mm...Narcissus has a way of...getting into trouble. That's why I'm taking my leave now because Shou has work and I've got to make sure I've not double the work I left yesterday."

But then Izzy tilted his head slightly to the side as Naoko bowed. He was rather surprised but he tried to keep himself from being too caught in the moment. "Douitashimashite..." he answered back softly then said, "Shou and I saved each other that night...and well it's good that we've both come back alive. Your band leader is quite a man when the going gets tough. "

"I must say the sea couldn't tame you, Shou." Izzy said with a smile as he picked up a small bag that was in the hall.

"Ah..." Shou ran his fingers through his hair. "No...it couldn't do that but it gave me the best of friends and memories I cannot forget." His smile warmed on his face as he looked at the Ohayou manager. Sometimes he did wish he could have more of that sweet man's warmth....

"Oh...Yes, until the afternoon." Shou leaned against the wall and looked up for a moment then said, "Wait about 30 minutes into the broadcast before showing it to Ko. I am suspecting they will ask me my reactions to Jun's passing. And well, I haven't told Ko about this. He doesn't need the additional bad news right now." Pausing for a moment, he glanced away as the sad thoughts dwelled in his head for a moment before he pushed them aside.

"And... This evening, Ko and I are going to Narcissus' house for pancakes. So don't be too late getting back here." Shou's mercurial change of mood was heightened by the charged smile on his lips. "I can't wait for Narcissus to meet Ko in person!"

Izzy smiled, then walked to the door. "I can't wait for him to meet Ko-kun too. I'll see you later my friend."

Shou waved as Izzy walked out. His eyes holding that thoughtful gaze upon the manager as he left. He sighed then looked at Naoko and was about to speak when Ko came running down the stairs.

"I'M READY!!!!!!" Ko yelled and Shou laughed instead. While Sai might have scolded the boy for yelling or running. Shou didn't seem to mind either at least within the four walls he called home.

Ko gave Shou a big hug then looked up at the man, "Ganbatte! Do good with the song! I hope I get to see it. Uncle Shou. I'll take lots of fish photos!"

"Alright alright, and you be good with Naoko. Stay with him and don't misbehave." Shou said as he put a small knit hat on Ko's head then walked him over to the door to make sure he got the right shoes. "Do you have everything??"

"Umm..yes...Ipad is in the bag so I can write music...and the money you gave me and the pocket umbrella..and my emergency phone to call you." Ko showed Shou the contents.

"Ok...good." Shou then looked up at Naoko, "He's all yours for the day..."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi slept like a rock. In fact, he was sleeping so hard that he didn't even hear the garage open nor the tippy toeing manager slip by to the basement. In fact, for all he knew he could have been snoring. The world was a complete blank.

But his dream world was filled with many erotic fantasies that were expressed by the playground within the therapist's imagination. If any man could have such a harem of desire. His lips pressed against the soft petals hidden by a veil. Those blue eyes hiding an enchanting secret as his hand slide across the silken sheer leggings that barely clad those thighs. And behind him he could feel the lithe hands of the man's cousin running over his shoulders whispering sweet nothings in his ear as he pressed against his back. God...this couldn't be real and if it was, he didn't want to wake for a long time.

And when he woke up in Narcissus' guest room he was feeling a bit frustrated. Hearing Akihiko do Karaoke last night and having the man all to himself brought so many temptations to his head that he clouded with beer and whiskey. He didn't quite remember getting home last night but he did remember most of the time before that point of drunken stupor. As he got up, he shuffled into the bathroom and did his business before deciding that a long shower was in order.

However, he was a bit relieved this morning, he didn't feel as stressed about the music as he might have been. Although as soon as he remembered that there was an interview today, his stomach tightened. He hadn't a clue what he'd say there! God, he didn't want to look stupid or a noob. Now he wished he was still drunk on artificial courage. Great. This was going to be a long shower....

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy found a step ladder and was soon scrubbing the ceiling with the mop getting off bits of egg. Then, he scrambled down from the step ladder and started to focus on the walls. God....he hated having to clean like this! But he was a whirlwind of chemicals and fresh lemon scent in his effort to subdue the mess he had made. By the time, he was done, the show he wanted to use to help him was over and so...he put the cleaning supplies away and the dishes into the dishwasher. After turning on the dishwasher, he sighed realizing he couldn't make that great morning breakfast after all.

But it was then the simplest idea in the world hit him! Cereal and MILK!!!! So he hurried to the cabinet and pulled out a huge bowl then filled it to the brim with cereal before pouring a generous bit of milk over the top. After that he poured Orange Juice into a tall glass and put everything on to a tray with a spoon. There! Perfect and 100% safe. He also poured a single cup of coffee and prepared that the way Akihiko liked it before slipping downstairs to the man's bedroom.

He could hear the shower turn off as he set the tray carefully on the dresser. Izzy was about to go in and surprise the man, "Akihiko!...I'm...back and I've a... " when he turned and looked at himself in the mirror....oh no! He paled when he realized was covered with bits of yolk! Nuuuu! Turning quickly, he hurried to the door to try to get upstairs before the tiger caught him looking like a sunny side up escapade!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:31 pm

A bit from the band...Same day as Narcissus Interview

At the WareHouse, Yammi opened his blurry eyes opened as he groaned and reached around for his cigarettes only to find a hand taking his own and putting a mug of coffee in it.

"Man, Jaz, you know I want my smokes first." Yammi said as he pulled himself up from his place on the couch and looked squarely into Jaz's eyes.

"Yes, I know but if I gave you your pack first you'd take way too long especially if you want to use my shower. You stink..you know that right?" Jaz chuckled as the guitarist scowled at him. But Yammi soon took a sip of the coffee and was pretty much going to suffer the fact that Jaz would keep his pack hidden until he washed up.

"Hey, I stayed up all frigging night working on crap I never played before. Then I worked on Narcissus' music just because I'll be the last person on this earth to miss a note." Yammi answered as he wiped his lip and looked at his phone to see Narcissus' last message.

Was kind of strange to Yammi as he thought about it, it was almost a year now since the arrogant man named Narcissus strode through the doors of the WareHouse to see what band Izzy could have scrounged up for him. Yeah...frigging odd they meshed so well. Yammi could hardly see himself playing for another guy. Although the band still liked their small venue hard core metal that wasn't quite Narcissus image but it was a fun side gig.

"Hey, did you ever think we really be working the big leagues like this Jaz?" asked Yammi as he got up with the cup in one hand and scratching his butt with the other. Yeah he wasn't the polished sort like Narcissus. He probably never would be.

"No...not really. But well, Izzy kept his word eh?" Jaz said with a smile shaking his head as he pointed out the built in shower room to the WareHouse. "Get cleaned up...the rest of band should be here soon and I've got to work on the light boards. Alright talked to the club and will be going down there today with my crew to make sure everything is ready for us move into the venue. It's going to be a lot like old times...fast set and flying by the seat of our pants."

"Kind of crazy eh?" Yammi smirked as he stepped in to the shower room and closed the door.

"Yeah...almost a little to crazy..." Jaz pondered the last statement because he surely didn't know what was happening but for a big company like Ohayou, things shouldn't have been this rushed.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 pm

"I can't change you...no one can change you but you."

"Shou may be a genius... but so am I. I won't be outdone by a flashy dressing brat who's fans tend to boarder on psychotic... and that's just putting it nicely, Ishi-san."

"You're handsome...and very tempting but I'm sure that it would not be a successful relationship outside of work."

Blue eyes shot open and, for a moment, Akihiko didn't register that he was in his own bedroom... in bed... There was no light in his room, and after a few moments he reached over to the nightstand and turned on a low lamp. His room came into view... his bed, overly large, empty save for himself.

'Right... Ruki's at Shou's...' the young tiger thought to himself, sighing softly as if to calm his racing heart.

He'd been dreaming... dreaming of when he'd first gotten Izzy signed as his manager... dreaming about a different self that he just simply didn't see nor seem to understand as well as of late.
A self that was, apparently, every bit as cunning and deceptive as his grandfather... a self that might have to return in some part to combat the rising tide...

But the self he was now... to lose that... would be to lose Izzy...
To lose everything he'd gone through to get to this point so far...

Sighing again, Narcissus pulled out a small journal from his bedside table. Lately, the musician had been recording his own thoughts inside... just on the off chance his brain misfired and all his memories vanished once more.
Least this way Izzy wouldn't get hit with a cell phone to the head again...

No idea what time it was... Akihiko just started writing...

Ruki's at Shou's today. I'm feeling, dare I say it, insecure about their relationship. Michi-kun told me it's childish to worry but... I can't help it. I know Shou needs someone right now because the loss of Hayato is a horrible tragedy... and I'm sure if anything odd did happen between them today... or last night, I'm not sure what the time is right now, I'll see some sign of it later this evening when Shou brings Ko over for pancakes. I just... From the moment Ruki met me, well almost from that moment, he's known I have problems trusting people. I trust him, I really do... it's Shou that I don't exactly trust WITH Ruki... And yet what did I do last night? Get drunk with Michi... -sigh- Nothing happened... we sang karaoke and joked around and then I pretty much carried him inside and dropped him off in the green guest room before getting a bath but... it's not like I didn't THINK about something happening between the two of us. Which just makes me feel guilty, which makes me feel even more insecure about Ruki and Shou! And yet there are far greater problems that should be taking precedence in my life right now than my own damn insecurities, be they emotional or physical! Yuuji's arranged for a few short shows where I'm spotlighted but where we can also introduce Michi and Ruki to the music scene properly... and I've got set practice today after a press conference... and while my mind SHOULD be on that and that alone since it's pretty much critical to the survival of Ohayou... I can't stop thinking about Hiroki's absence AND the new information that I think Ko is actually Yuuji's missing son. Why the hell have I never met Yuuji's son before anyway?! Was I so narcissistic as to care about nothing before now? Yes... yes I was... kami-sama what would things be like if I'd never opened up to Ruki? Would I have turned out as oji-san predicted and become just another Matsumoto Izo? I mean hell... I'd even planned out how to off the old man just months ago... and now here I am, wanting desperately to cling to what remains of my grandfather... even if he won't allow it. The old b*****d... throwing in the towel at this point... threatening Ruki... forbidding me to see him even on his death bed... what would Hiroki say if he were here right now? Would he condemn the man he'd pledged his life and loyalty for shunning me when I want to, finally, matter to those close to me? I can run Ohayou. I know I can. But I can't do it alone... I need Hiroki and Yuuji and... more than that... I need Ruki beside me. Because without Ruki... it's just... on some level... meaningless, isn't it?

Sighing again, Akihiko left the journal on the nightstand and got up, heading into the bathroom. The sudden waking from what he could only perceive, from remembered words, to be a nightmare... had left him a bit sweaty and that just wouldn't do for a press conference later.

Not realizing it, Izzy was actually home by this point... and turning the kitchen into a disaster zone.

So, when Narcissus got out of the shower, having heard the megane-clad man announce himself as being back, and re-entered his bedroom, towel wrapped around his waist (luckily he didn't have to rewash his hair), he was startled to see his manager's back as the man appeared to be making a beeline to get out of the room.

"Ruki... why am I staring at your back and thinking you're guilty of something?" Akihiko asked innocently, standing in the bathroom doorway, blue gaze fixed on his lover's back intently.

But guilty of what exactly?
The young tiger of Ohayou prayed it wasn't guilty of something he thought that perhaps only existed in his own nightmares and petty childish insecurities.

(((OOC: All the bits at the beginning of the Koy post were from conversations between Koy and Izzy prior or at the start of when Koy was living with Izzy after being disowned.)))

There was the smallest of pangs in Naoko's heart when Shou bid farewell, at least for now, to Izzy Lucky.
The pianist had thought that perhaps the megane-clad man might be the perfect match... finally... for the mercurial star. At least something in the blond's mind made him think that at least Izzy wouldn't betray Shou... or Sai... on a whim like Jun had.
Hayato...
But somehow, he wasn't sure or not if Narcissus was in bed with Lucky at this point, and if the two did have that sort of relationship, then it most likely wouldn't go well for Sai in the end.
Yet... Naoko felt so bad for his brother...
Sai deserved happiness, didn't he?
Didn't they all really?
Hadn't they been through enough?
Or was fate cruel enough to keep twisting the dagger in their backs until they finally crumbled under the pain?

Mentally shaking himself from that thought, amber eyes focused on Ko as the kid came running down the hall again.
"Don't worry, Shou-san... I won't let him know." he said, meaning to not allow Ko to find out about Jun.
In fact, with that in mind, he was prompted to later text Yamada and ask him for an edited .avi or .mp4 of Shou's NHK appearance... that way Ko wouldn't possibly ask why Shou wasn't introduced.
Watching as Shou put the hat on Ko's head and checked to make sure the boy had everything, Naoko couldn't help but smile. "Pancakes tonight, ne? That'll be fun. You'll bring me back some, ne Ko-kun?" he teased.
Of course the blond had every intention of staying at Shou's as long as he possibly could. Or rather, as long as the star would let him.
He couldn't deal with Ryu right now...
It'd destroy the last shreds of sanity the pianist possessed... and he knew it.
Taking Ko by the hand, Naoko headed out the door with the boy. "All mine, ne? Means I can tickle you whenever I want now." the blond teased, getting in a rib sneak attack before actually just picking the boy up and letting him sit on the pianist's shoulders as they walked to the car. "Let's get Shou-san and Yamada-san souvenirs from the aquarium, ne? What kinds of fish do you think they'd like?"

(((OOC: OMG I THOUGHT I LOST THIS WHOLE POST! My computer decided to put a popup window for "restart your computer because it was virally swept" up as I was typing so naturally... my typing was faster than my brain processing the tiny popup window at the bottom of the screen and it turned off my entire computer! Luckily... somehow firefox saved the whole post (which I had written all the way down to Naoko thinking about an .avi or .mp4 file...)! -sigh of relief-
ANYWAY... I promised a reason as to why Akihiko is so girly sometimes and here it is! Or at least here's how I see it...
Akihiko's part of a twin set and so naturally as a child he'd adopt some mannerisms of his sister unconsciously since they were insanely close. The problem is, when she died it caused a huge shock to his system and he buried away the parts of himself that were girly beneath the mask of Narcissus, along with most of his true self. After Izzy broke through that shell and got Koy to open up, he stopped hiding that other side of himself and so that's why it seems all these "wife" traits are popping up. They were always there, just hidden. No one really knew he liked cooking so much. He'd talked about it in interviews before but seriously, he's like a gourmet pro, man. He's pretty damn neat and tidy even if a maid does clean his house. It was like some part of Koy as a boy sucked in his sister's traits when she died as a way to somehow preserve her memory and that stuff was frowned upon mainly in the Koyasu family because he was, duh, a boy. So he just hid it all away. It really shows how comfortable he is with Izzy to let him see his own private little hidden world, even if they are lovers! I mean sure, he's dominant, and when he's Narcissus he's downright SM dominant, but Koy doesn't personally think of things like cooking or grocery shopping or things like that as gender specific, even if a lot of people do. All due to him being a child and trying to become, basically, both children in one even though he knew at the time that such a thing was impossible. But hey... the guy's sister was murdered and then Yuuji accidentally burned his house down with his parents inside in a mad attempt to get rid of Koy's sister's murderer... so... when you think about it... Koy's damn traumatized and it's a wonder he'd got any sanity.
And a part of my mind just thought... "I wonder what Koy x Az would be like..." -falls over- Probably like what Naoko x Kai was/would've been like, ne?)))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy stopped in his tracks. And looked back at Akihiko out of instinct before realizing that he was showing the man his yolk spotted face. He quickly turned his head away and squeeked, "Oh it's nothing! I'm not guilty of anything..." ...except turning your kitchen into an abstract yolk and milk painting. He thought before quickly saying, "I made you breakfast. Cereal, OJ and Coffee. It's over there..." He pointed back sort of in the direction of the place he had put the food.

A wafting odor of Mr. Clean's lemon fresh scent permeated the air around the manager mingling with a hint of floor wax, and bleach. "Umm....I need to go umm...shower...too...and change. I'll be back in... umm...30 minutes."

Sometimes Izzy wasn't too good at hiding things when he made big mistakes like this one. At this point he scampered out of the room trying to get away from the young tiger and to his bathroom upstairs.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

If Naoko only knew the thoughts Shou held for the young manager. At times, he wished he had made a move on the boat. He could have persuaded Izzy to his side. But at other times, he firmly believed in his noble cause and besides, at the time, he had thought he'd come home to Jun. A man who he had thought would have waited for him...been a smiling face waiting for him. But no, while Narcissus and Izzy reconnected, he and Jun disconnected. And it was in that point of disconnection that Shou regretted not going for the young manager.

Shou doubted at times that he was meant to find love. And with the lose of Jun, his heart felt a sore pain that seemed to ache beyond his conscious frame of mind. It was Sai's heart that had cracked much harder than his own. And Shou could not comprehend that feeling. While Sai had depth of history with Naoko and Jun, Shou...had only the times that he had shared with the man in his own version of reality.

He felt angry, then sad, then angry again. They'd never have the opportunity to work things out. Sometimes he wondered if he should have just taken Jun back during the moments they had at the hotel. That would have been the easy thing to do, but Shou even as he thought about it realized it would have been the wrong thing to do. Well...now there would never be that time. Jun was dead.

As his eyes watched Izzy's hand disappear upon the door closing, he just longed for Izzy to return and just say that things would be alright one more time. Maybe it was greedy of him to desire that attention. And Izzy was so naive at times. Narcissus was a smart man to worry so much.

"Good, I'll see you both later today." Shou said with a smile that could never betray the storm behind his eyes. He watched both Naoko and Ko leave before letting the fast paced world of music consume him completely.

"Oh...OK! I'll ask Akihiko-niisan to make one for you!" Ko said with huge smile and took a hold of Naoko's hand.

But then he looked up as Naoko teased "Wait! Noooo!" And suddenly Ko was squealing and giggling just before Naoko pulled him up on to his shoulder. "Uncle Naoko! That's not fair!!"

As they walked to the car, Ko seemed thoughtful, "Let's get Uncle Shou an octopus or jelly fish ! And....umm...Yamada-san, he needs a...a...hammerhead shark! Do you think we can get You-san a shark too?"

------

The later text was answered with Haru reply, Yes, I'll have one cut and forwarded to your phone.

____

The trip to the psychologist put them across town and just as Haru promised, two men were close by at all times until they walked into the psychologists office.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Thankfully... Akihiko was faster than Izzy and he grabbed the slightly shorter man by the arm, pulling him back into the bedroom and forcing him to face the musician again. "You messed up the kitchen didn't you?" the young tiger asked, his expression unreadable.
But then he cracked a smile and dipped his head, kissing his manager on the lips softly. "Okairi, Ruki... use our shower, it'll be quicker. I'll make some eggs to give us a protein boost. Also... Michi-kun's here, so I'll make him something to eat too."
Oddly enough... Narcissus wasn't mad about the mess.
Mainly because he knew Izzy would have cleaned it up... and that the megane-clad man had good intentions.
Also... he wasn't feeling so terrified of the guilty look on his lover's face now that he knew why said look was there in the first place.
Pecking another soft kiss to Izzy's lips, Akihiko let his manager go and stepped around him, grabbing a robe, donning it, then leaving Lucky to his own designs in THEIR bathroom. Yes, Akihiko had called his own shower... 'our shower'...
It was at least a tiny start.

Heading upstairs, the musician couldn't help but smile at the breakfast Izzy had made for the two of them. He then made a serving for Michi as well and then started some eggs.
They'd need the extra protein boost for the upcoming whirlwind of a day.

"Hahaha right, jellyfish... I forgot about that almost." Naoko said with a smile, making sure Ko got himself good and strapped into the car before the driver took them off to the psychiatrist.
"And sure, we can get a hammerhead for Yamada-san. I'm sure Ishihara-san would appreciate a souvenir too."

(((OOC: I'll do more of a Naoko post in your forum, Kaiko.)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:34 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy wilted when he was caught. "Yes." he said weakly. "But I cleaned it up. I can't make...eggs. I thought I could...but...It's clean now." He didn't really want to look up but when he did he saw the small crack of a smile and received a small kiss on his lips.

"Uh...Ok." he said with a bewildered look on his face. "I'll shower...here..." His cheeks blushed up as he was kissed especially being caught off guard like that. His blush became even more red as the the second kiss was planted on his lips. "You're not mad?? You...make me want to forget about...bathing..." he answered as the Star let him go and threw on a robe.

Watching Akihiko leave the room, he was surprised the man didn't scold him for making a mess in the kitchen. And for a long moment, he wondered why. As he turned around in the room, he headed to the shower and realized when he got in there he had one problem....It was a SHOWER! Crap. Again, the fear only confronted him when he was faced with it.

But slowly he reached in and turned on the water. He used to love bathing. He used to love showering. He wasn't going to die in there...Right? RIGHT! After a few rounds of fighting the fear, he stepped in quickly while totally forgetting that he hadn't undressed. As the water splashed all over him, he glanced down and realized he was still in his clothes! "Baka! WHY ME!?" he whined as he jumped out of the shower looking like a sopping mop.

Shaking in his wet clothes, he started striping and grumbling to himself while flipping off the shower. He was too pissed to be afraid of the water at the moment and by the time he had tossed his wet clothes into the basket, he forced himself straight into that shower and started arguing with the shower head. "You got my clothes all wet! And my socks! I got covered with eggs earlier and then Akihiko saw me all messy even when I tried to sneak in a good breakfast! And it's all your fault Mr. Shower!" His thrust an indignant finger at the shower head as he argued with it. Then, he grabbed the soap and scrubbed himself down thoroughly and he verbally abused the shower awhile long. Not really noticing that he was doing a good job at staying in the shower.

Izzy wasn't quite pleased with his own lack of skills at the moment. He had fumbled up everything he had touched when he had gotten home. And while he couldn't blame anyone but...the shower, he was so glad he hadn't turned on the stove because he probably would have forgotten all about it with everything else that had gone on.

When he finally stepped out, he was squeaky clean and smelled like various vanity soaps. He grabbed a towel roughly and tucked it around his waist then brushed his teeth and walked out into the bedroom again. Looking into the mirror, he smiled a little bit. Well at least he looked decent even if other things were going wrong. After the long nights on the boat, he was in good shape - the best shape of his life.

Then, something caught his eye on the nightstand that he hadn't seen before. Walking over he picked up the small book. Was Akihiko reading something new? Actually, he really didn't know what Akihiko liked to read in his free time. So now he was very curious.

He didn't see a title so he opened it up and took a look. As his manager's eyes quickly scanned the page, he realized it was Akihiko's JOURNAL! Oh no! This wasn't good! He shouldn't be reading this! It was his partner's private thoughts! But unfortunate for him, his eyes absorbed too many words before he snapped the book shut and set it back down quickly.

Walking straight to the closet, he moved as far away from the book as he could. He didn't really want to get caught peeping into Akihiko's privacy like that. So as he stepped in, he leaned against the door frame for a moment pondering the words he had read. So thoughtful and so fearful and it told Izzy so much about how Akihiko cared for him. He hugged himself as he leaned there trying to think.

There also were so many insecurities upon that one page. He knew that Akihiko worried about Shou stepping into his 'territory'. Akihiko got jealous if anyone even flirted with him. Even if Izzy explained that Shou had never done anything, he doubted Akihiko would believe him. The young tiger was just that way - right or wrong.

And well, Izzy had wondered about Michi. He wasn't surprised. Maybe he should have been more jealous himself? But doing that meant Izzy had lost trust with Akihiko. And well, it seemed a step backwards in his opinion. If he couldn't trust his own partner then they wouldn't be together long. Akihiko's personal guilt would be enough to keep Akihiko in check. At least that is what Izzy thought.

About Hiroki, nothing could be done until the man returned or was called missing. The man still had time left on his leave. But Izzy worried that something was up. Hiroki just wasn't a man to go without contact this long normally.

Then he thought about Yuuji's son. Oh Izzy was certain that the child was Yuuji's. Upon seeing that face close up, the boy looked like Akihiko's childhood photos! Izzy couldn't compare the boy to Yuuji's childhood photos because he had never seen them. But with the difference of those grey eyes, he knew that boy was a cub not a peacock. Although Shou's fine feathers hid those features well. The amber contacts, the blond hair. The child even put on his own make up. And at that age, a child shouldn't need to know how to put on make up but obviously Shou...no...Yamada Haru had thought of everything. One would need baby photos of everyone involved in order to make a real case. Of course there was DNA too but beyond that, no one would fight Shou in public on his nephew.

The only thing that would help Akihiko here was meeting the boy and that would be tonight. Izzy at least hoped that Shou would stick to the plan and come over. He had a feeling that part wouldn't be a problem since Ko really wanted to come.

But over all, Izzy couldn't directly relieve any of Akihiko's fears. He could just be supportive and helpful. The war against Matsumoto Izo was going to start fresh from what Izzy could tell. God he hoped Hiroki came back soon. Although, Akihiko had grown up so much in such a short time. One day, Izzy thought, that Akihiko would be able to do this all by himself. When he was older and more interested in the company than being the first star on the stage. But then again, Izzy didn't want that day to come too soon. Maybe never. He knew that a young man's dreams and an old man's reality was so far apart that he wouldn't dare wish that upon his partner.

He then thought about the money that his Uncle had sent to his account. The figure was humbling because he knew MeKA had done well but he didn't know his Uncle could float that sort of cash. He hoped that this would ease Akihiko's mind a bit but he needed to talk to him about that amount and how things would be done. As soon as he got dressed and upstairs, he'd let Akihiko know.

As he leaned there pondering the rough waters ahead, he finally realized one thing that shocked him - He had showered all by himself!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

It seemed almost as though the text from Ishihara popped up as soon as he had gotten the text to Matsumoto-san sent off. Lunch? Hm...well...that would be ok, he supposed.

Lunch sounds good. Where would you like to meet? I'll pick up the tab, so wherever you want is fine. You have to deal with my mess, after all, so it's only fair. the soloist shot off the message to You and sat down on a step, waiting for a reply.

He had nothing better to do at the moment, after all. By all rights, he probably should be with Naoko right now, helping out with Ko-kun...but that sure as hell wouldn't be happening now...if ever. How to handle Naoko now...that was a huge problem in his mind, too. As if he could explain himself in any fashion that wouldn't make him seem like a total a**, and no matter what, his intentions would hurt the pianist.

Damned if he did, damned if he didn't. Story of his life.

It would be easier if he could just separate himself from his emotions for a little while, view things a bit more objectively and do what was truly best for everyone without feeling so crappy about it all.

Perhaps...perhaps it would be best to rely on Matsumoto and Ishihara, and all the others within the company. Maybe they weren't really so bad...maybe a lot of what he had been told had been lies, or figments of a warped mind...

Staring up at the sky, Ryu wasn't sure what to believe anymore.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 am

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

The burger was delicious. Even more delicious than he had imagined it possibly could be.

He had Kai to thank for him even being able to eat it. Without the guitarist standing steadfastly by his side, the kid would have either crumbled or gone running out the door. Instead, he signed autographs the best he could and talked to fans, lots of them not having understood his situation fully until seeing him up close.

That was the thing about being famous. Sometimes people couldn't relate or view you as a real person unless you were right there in front of them. By the time they were done, Chiyou had heard many apologies and felt the tears of several fans as they began to realize what was what. It moved him, to think that so many could be moved by him.

Once they crawled into bed, Hideki sat awake for a little while, just listening to the guitarist breathe. When it sounded like the older star was asleep, the smaller blond curled tight against him and smiled.

"Thank you...my hero." he whispered to the man who, he was sure, slept so soundly beside him.

That night, he had only the most pleasant of dreams.

So nice, he almost didn't want to wake up once the alarm clock started going off...

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:10 pm

(((OOC: Wow... itunes decided I needed to listen to "Let Me Be With You" from Chobits... hahahaha! That song reminds me of the non-evil side of Naoko...)))

There was an alarm somewhere... but Nakai just ignored it. In fact, he was too exhausted to really get up at the moment.
Sure they had to work...
Sure Nezumi would probably be waiting for them soon...
Sure Chiyou would more than likely pounce him if he didn't drag his lazy a** out of bed...
But Kai really was comfortable.
So very comfortable... and warm... and sleepy...
Sleepy...
Without realizing it, he snuggled back into the pillow just a bit deeper, pulling the comforter over his head in the process.
Sleep...

(((OOC: Random fact... the name "Hikari ya Yami" reminds me of the lyrics of the opening theme for "Slayers Revolution". If you watch the OP, Xelloss pops up when they say "Hikari to Yami" (or rather, "Hikari to yami no hazama umareta inochi") and I ADORE Xelloss... so now every time I watch that, I can't help but think of Naoko and Jun...)))

Receiving the text back from Ryuukaze, Ishihara promptly asked him to meet him at an Italian restaurant that was known for having private booths. They'd be able to talk business there in the soundproof room... an establishment that Matsumoto donated to regularly just to keep such meeting rooms available to his own business partners.
They wound meet in an hour, which gave You enough time to drag himself out of bed and to the determined destination without being late.
Carefully he got up, dressing properly for the occasion, complete with one of his better pairs of black velvety leather gloves.
As much as You wanted to take his 'tool kit' with him... he couldn't very well perform his proper services with one arm. It was all a matter of leverage... and he doubted that Ryuukaze would prove problematic like Hayato had.
In fact, he doubted Ryu'd be any the wiser as to his more malicious nature.

An hour later, crutch in hand, Ishihara was just sitting down in one of the Italian restaurant room-like booths, waiting for Ryu to arrive.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 pm

User Image

~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

As soon as his phone buzzed, Ryuukaze was looking down at the text, mumbling something to himself about ravioli and white wine sauce as he sent a message back confirming that he would, indeed, be at the restaurant at the appointed time.

For a moment, he almost doubted if he should be going out like this yet. Matsumoto hadn't formally approved of his new look yet...but his look was so fundamentally different now from what he was used to that he actually had doubts about whether or not anyone would even recognize him. Either way, he had to do what he had to do.

Trotting to his car, the vocalist slipped into the seat and turned on the radio, taking a moment to just breathe, think, and check his email. Nothing new that he needed to know, so he went to put his phone down...but paused.

I hope your day is going well. Let me know if you need anything. Don't be afraid to ask., Ryu sent the message to Kimura Kou's phone. He was rather certain nothing was wrong, or else Tsubaki would have certainly contacted him.

Putting the phone down, finally, he began his drive to the restaurant, making a pit-stop along the way to buy a few....things.

Once he arrived, Ishihara was already waiting for him in a private booth.

"Ishihara-san, I hope you haven't been waiting long. Thank you for coming, and I hope I haven't caused you too much trouble." the violinist smiled, though he felt bad that the injured man had to deal with him because he had been so damn careless.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games