Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah... But in a super bad emergency, you gotta take what you can find. And the one thing you can never lose or leave behind in knowledge. o.o

So it's always best to know how to handle things. 3nodding

well my friend you are so right with that one...

yeppers for if you do not know how to handle things you are going to be in a world of hurt....

Indeed. And I like knowing things, so hopefully it'll pay off in the long run.

I like know how some things work...I sometimes take things apart to see how they are put together..been pretty good at fixing a few things..but nothing really major..

Yeah, I don't have all of the technical knowledge, but I've often got an unusual fact ready, or a helpful tip.

yes I know what you mean...I could always add a different point of view in a situation...which I have done that before when I was working..so I am sure I could do it again if the need arose and at a time like that I would want as much input as I could get....

That's good. ^__^

Indeed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:27 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Kay! :D

Terry! :D  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:32 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

How's Kay?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

How's Kay?

Eh, Kay's having a rough time of things, I suppose. >.<

Thanks for that grant info. o: !  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

How's Kay?

no prob : )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:43 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

How's Kay?

So, what's up?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:47 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

How's Kay?

So, what's up?

not much. Decided to be in character for the majority of the day. Been speaking to some folks as the Doctor. It's been fun XD

And *gives Kay a buffer to smooth out rough things*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I like know how some things work...I sometimes take things apart to see how they are put together..been pretty good at fixing a few things..but nothing really major..

Yeah, I don't have all of the technical knowledge, but I've often got an unusual fact ready, or a helpful tip.

yes I know what you mean...I could always add a different point of view in a situation...which I have done that before when I was working..so I am sure I could do it again if the need arose and at a time like that I would want as much input as I could get....

That's good. ^__^

Indeed. 3nodding

yeppers to both...

Dio is trying to explain shiny Pokemon to me...you probably know about them or are you into Pokemon?? ever since JD gave her this game and thing you play the game with it has been non stop Pokemon...**laughs** she is fascinated with this system...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:53 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

How's Kay?

So, what's up?

not much. Decided to be in character for the majority of the day. Been speaking to some folks as the Doctor. It's been fun XD

I see. Cool.

Lol, thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. ^__^

Indeed. 3nodding

yeppers to both...

Dio is trying to explain shiny Pokemon to me...you probably know about them or are you into Pokemon?? ever since JD gave her this game and thing you play the game with it has been non stop Pokemon...**laughs** she is fascinated with this system...

Shiny Pokemon are rare and are different from the color they're supposed to be. That's all I know.

I've played most of the games (a lough not in some time now), but I'm not really really into it. I'm a casual fan.

The serious players talk about all this evo lv ev shiny whatever that I don't even understand, sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:07 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, what's up?

I see. Cool.

Lol, thanks.

c:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. ^__^

Indeed. 3nodding

yeppers to both...

Shiny Pokemon are rare and are different from the color they're supposed to be. That's all I know.

I've played most of the games (a lough not in some time now), but I'm not really really into it. I'm a casual fan.

The serious players talk about all this evo lv ev shiny whatever that I don't even understand, sweatdrop

I know what you mean she finally got her first shiny tonight after days of trying..she even has been on Gaia talking with people and that is how she got her first shiny...she calls herself a Pokemaniac...she can name these things and what they evolve into...she gets so excited when she finds something new with this thing and I sit here and shake my head and say uh uh I see I see......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:18 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, what's up?

I see. Cool.

Lol, thanks.

c:

I'm out of things to say. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. ^__^

Indeed. 3nodding

yeppers to both...

I know what you mean she finally got her first shiny tonight after days of trying..she even has been on Gaia talking with people and that is how she got her first shiny...she calls herself a Pokemaniac...she can name these things and what they evolve into...she gets so excited when she finds something new with this thing and I sit here and shake my head and say uh uh I see I see......

Never had a shiny, I don't think, unless you count Red Gyrados way back... but he's in everyone's game as part of the story.

I know... Almost all of the Pokemon before the new ones, I think. Although I might be iffy on some of the generation before this one now, too.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:22 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, what's up?

I see. Cool.

Lol, thanks.

c:

I'm out of things to say. gonk

that's okay cuz its 2:30am practically and i need to go to bed.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games